Sequel: You Can't Save Me Now
Status: Completed;; thx for everything, check out Pt. 2!!!

16 And 24

Five

I finally got to school today, Max kept smiling at me in class. Melissa kept giving me bitchy looks, if looks could kill, I would be dead.

I was glad that I was in my last class because Aiden wouldn't stop kicking, the bell rang and Aiden kicked. I think it scares him. We figured out it's actually a boy, so Aiden Sullivan Green it is.

I gathered my stuff and Melissa walked past me. "Slut..." She whispered. She walked off.

"Ugh!" I said when no one else was in the room but Max and I.

"What Shay?" Max asked.

"Aiden won't stop kicking and Melissa won't stop calling me a slut." I said frustrated.

"I'll give her a detention, be right back." He gave me a hug, and ran to find Melissa.

Aiden kicked again. "You just do that to piss me off, don't you Aiden?" I asked him.

He kicked again. "I thought so."

Max came back in the room. "Ready to go Shay?" He asked. I grabbed my bag and stood up.

"Yes, I've been ready to go. And I think Aiden has too." I said laughing.

"I think he's pissed, he's gonna be like his dad. My mom said I used to kick the hell out of her just for the hell of it." Max said.

I laughed. "Joy...,"

*-~At The House~-*

"Ow Aiden!" I yelled when I got three hard kicks in the stomach. Max hugged me from behind and rubbed my stomach. Aiden stopped kicking.

"How do you do that?" I asked.

"Maybe he just wants his dad?" He asked.

"Too bad you couldn't do this at school." I picked up my knife and started cutting the carrots again.

He sighed. "I know, babe. I wish I could see what he's gonna look like." He said.

"He's gonna look like his daddy." I said turning around kissing him.

"Then we're going to have a problem...," Max laughed. I laughed and kissed him again. Aiden kicked. I sighed. "Why won't you let me kiss daddy?" I asked him.

"Maybe he's lonely in there, he needs a brother." Max said opening the cupboards.

"Yeah, and you're pushing that one out I suppose?" I asked.

"Nope, you can have the honor of doing that." He said kissing me. He trailed his hand down my back. I pushed him back. "Maxwell Scott Green! Behave!" I said.

"My hand slipped!" He said.

"Right...," I said turning around to cut the carrots again. "Hey, did you know you're initials are MSG? That's the stuff they put in Chinese food." I said laughing.

"Shut up," He said laughing. "And I know what MSG is."

Kick. Kick. Kick. Kick. "Ow," Max hugged me and rubbed my tummy. No more kicking.

"Can we go upstairs?" Max asked.

"Wh-why?" I asked.

"To watch TV and relax silly, then maybe our son will stop kicking the living fuck out of you." He said.

"O-okay." I said, we went upstairs to my room. I turned around and Max was close to me he pressed his lips to mine. "Max, wait!" I yelled.

"What?" He asked.

"I can't, I've been there and I swear to god if you make me have twins I will castrate you." I said frantically, I was scared.

"Whoa, calm down," Max said. "All I did was kiss you. We don't have to do anything."

"Okay, I love you." I said.

"I love you too, can I keep my favorite body part?"

"I suppose so..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha, two updates in one day... again! =o
I'm on a roll! xD

Max gets to keep his manhood! Yay for Maxy-Moo! =)

I added pics on the Characters thingy, so be stalkers and go take a look see!