Sequel: You Can't Save Me Now
Status: Completed;; thx for everything, check out Pt. 2!!!

16 And 24

Six

*(Max's POV)*

Aiden has been kicking the hell out out of Shayna, I cursed her with it. Like I said, my mom said I used to do that to her.

"Maxy-Moo!" Shayna yelled from downstairs.

"What Shay?" I yelled back putting the cereal down.

"Come here!" She replied.

I rolled my eyes and went upstairs, she was standing in her room with skinny jeans on and her Escape The Fate T-shirt, her belly was just starting to get big, so she has the cutest little baby hump. I smiled.

"What Shay?" I repeated.

"I love you!" She squealed. She jumped in my arms and kissed me.

"What did I do..?" I asked confused. I held her in my arms.

"Am I not allowed to love my boyfriend?" She asked.

"You're allowed to..., but..."

"But what?"

I pressed my lips to hers, she started backing up towards the bed. I got on her without her freaking... "So far so good Max!" I said inside my head. I reached for her shirt when:

The doorbell rang and I jumped off her. "Fuck!" I yelled frustrated. I was so close!

Shayna giggled. "I'll get it," She said getting up. I sighed when she left the room...

*(Shayna's POV)*

I answered the door to see Melissa standing there. "What do you want?"

"God, Shay, have you gained weight?" She asked looking at my stomach.

"That's none of you're business, now I'll ask again; what do you want?" I repeated.

"I was just in the neighborhood and I was looking for Max." She said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"I saw you guys in the mall yesterday... looking in maternity clothes." She said.

"I was helping him look for his cousin, he doesn't know about that stuff and I was the last one in the class; thanks to you, so he asked me." I lied.

"Oh, okay, I'll see you in school on Monday then...," She smirked.

"Bye," I snapped. I closed the door and after I knew she was gone I ran upstairs. "Max! Max!" I yelled.

He came running out of my room. "What?" He asked.

"Melissa is getting suspicious, she s-saw us i-in the m-mall and s-she was a-at the d-door asking about i-it!" I cried. Max hugged me. "What are we going to do..?"

"Nothing, she can't prove it. Don't worry about it honey, it'll be okay." Max said kissing the top of my head.

"She noticed I was pregnant though," I said.

"And? Honey, it's nothing to be ashamed of, I love you, don't you dare be ashamed of it, okay?" He said. I nodded.

"I love you too, Max." I said kissing him.

-- The Next Day --

I woke up with Max's arm around me, Aiden moved. It felt so weird. "Max, Max! Wake up!" I said.

"Hmm? What?" He mumbled.

"Give me you're hand," I said.

"Why?"

"Just do it." I snapped.

"Okay, okay, jeez..." He said giving me his hand. I lifted up my shirt and put his hand on my stomach around where Aiden kept moving and kicking. Aiden kicked. "Oh shit! What was that!?" He asked pulling his hand away.

"You're son." I said smiling.

"Oh fuck, really?" He asked putting his hand back there. Aiden moved. I looked up at Max, he was smiling. I smiled too, I don't know why, but this was making me happy; most girls who get pregnant at my age, they're boyfriends leave them, Max stayed, and he said he always will.

"Max, can I ask you something?"

"Yeah sure," He said rubbing my tummy.

"Did you always plan to stay, before Aiden?" I asked.

He looked at me. "Of course, why would you think I wouldn't?" He asked.

"Because of my age...," I whispered.

"Shayna, we've been through this before; I FUCKING love you." Max said kissing me.

"I know, I'm just wondering, I'm curious, jeez Maxwell...," I said laughing. I looked at him with puppy eyes.

"What?" He asked.

"Will you be my bitch and make me and Aiden breakfast?" I asked laughing.

"Yes, but only because you said Aiden too!" He laughed.

He got up and I went to smack him on the back but missed and got him on the butt. "Hey! Just because I'm you're bitch doesn't mean you can abuse me too!" He giggled.

"Did you seriously just giggle?" I asked.

"Shut up!" He said.

"You giggled!"

"Do you want you're breakfast?" Max warned.

"If you don't feed me, then you don't feed Aiden." I reminded him.

"Damn, that's right. Ugh, you suck! But Is till fucking love you!" He said running down stairs.

He suddenly began to scare me...
♠ ♠ ♠
Updation :D

Max is hyper and excited that's why hes all Giggle-y. Lmao. =)

Tell me what ya think! x]