Love Avenged

Hollywood ***

The sound of the door opening alerted the eight girls in the room. Asia and Smoochie continued on with their conversation about stilettos, Apple was failing to get a response out of Lumberjill, Mocha was trying to be nice and talk to Bunny, though it wasn’t going too well, and Emerald was watching Tata and her imitations of Smoochie’s ‘talent’. All stopped what they were doing to see Doc and Mamacita return through the giant front door and into the large living room. Zacky and Johnny were nowhere in sight.

The two returning girls were immediately flocked with questions about how their date went. They smoothly avoided each inquiry and led the nosey girls off topic.

“Elimination is tonight,” Doc said.

As if on cue, Papa Gates walked into the room, not even greeting the girls. Doc put all her attention on him while the other girls just listened.

“You bet your ho asses it is! You’ve got a few hours; go get drunk and whatnot. The guys will be around to join you. Oh, and don’t forget to pretty your ugly slut faces up for elimination.”

With that, Papa Gates left the room, Doc gazing after him. Mamacita snorted and sat down at the bar in the corner with Emerald, Tata, and Lumberjill. Lumberjill poured the four girls glasses of wine, but Emerald refused.

“I’m…uh…not in the mood to drink tonight.”

Mamacita and Lumberjill, now joined by Asia and Smoochie, shrugged it off as they all worked on getting plastered. Tata gave her a questioning look, but said nothing.

Mocha sat down next to Emerald, and the two engaged in light conversation since neither of them chose to drink. Bunny wasn’t drinking either. She was sitting on one of the couches with Zacky and Johnny, who had come into the room unnoticed by the other nine girls.

Tata was the first to notice the guys were in the room, but she said nothing, simply winking at the both of them. Johnny was busy trying to keep Bunny in conversation, but Zacky winked back.

Emerald, noticing Tata’s strange behavior, followed her gaze and saw Zacky, who was smirking in her and Mocha’s direction. Emerald gave a sweet smile back, as did Mocha, though hers was more timid.

“Zacky! Johnny!” Smoochie cheered, finally recognizing them. She rushed over, nearly assaulting Bunny in the process.

“Um…hi,” Zacky said, giving Smoochie an odd stare.

The two guys were now standing, and Johnny was face to chest with Smoochie. He didn’t say a word.

Zacky rolled his eyes, a laugh escaping, “You are such an idiot.”

Johnny snapped his head to his friend, “Hey! Don’t be hatin’ on me ‘cause you’re not short and don’t have this kind of view!”

“You are not gangsta, Johnny, no matter how hard you try!”

The girls all laughed at their bickering. Well, all except for Smoochie, who was busy trying to feel them up.

“Girl has no patience,” Asia muttered.

Zacky managed to pry himself away from Smoochie and straightened out his clothes.

“Well, uh, me and Johnny have to go...deliberate. Yeah, that’s it.”

Zacky sent a confident smirk at the nine ladies, purposely ignoring the overbearing Smoochie, and pulled Johnny along behind him.

“See you all at elimination!” Johnny yelled from around the corner.

“I guess that means we should get ready,” Lumberjill noted.

The girls filed out to their rooms to prepare, all mumbling to themselves. One mumble stood out in particular, though its owner was unknown.

“What have I gotten myself into?”

---------------------------------------------------

Zacky frowned, “I don’t want to get rid of any of them. Well…maybe one…”

“Then she can go,” Johnny said, his eyes scanning over the pictures hanging together on the wall.

Zacky hated to get rid of any of them, he really did. He enjoyed all of their company, and certainly none of them were bad to look at. There was just one that had recently been getting on his nerves like the first 10 girls he and Johnny sent home.

“You don’t even know who I’m talking about,” Zacky pointed out. Surely Johnny couldn’t agree if he didn’t know which girl he was talking about.

Johnny gave Zacky a look, “I’m pretty sure.”

“And you agree?”

“Can’t say she’s my favorite. So yeah, I’m okay with her leaving.”

Zacky sighed, “I’m gonna miss those legs of hers.”

“And her chest,” Johnny said dreamily before regaining his composure, “I mean, her personality.”

Zacky smirked, chuckling, “Of course.”

His eyes going across each of the pictures one last time, Zacky turned to Johnny.

“You’re sure? We’ve made our decision?”

Johnny nodded, “We have.”

Zacky straightened out his unbuttoned suit jacket and slipped his glasses on.

“Let’s do it.”

-----------------------------------------

Zacky and Johnny entered the room, looking as good as always. The girls thought they looked great, and they could say the same for the girls.

“Welcome, my ladies,” Johnny said.

Zacky slapped him in the arm and gestured to himself.

“Excuse me. Our ladies.”

Zacky nodded in approval and continued, “Unfortunately, one of you beautiful ladies has to go home.”

Papa Gates appeared from nowhere and stood next to the guys, “You mean ugly sluts?”

Johnny gave him a look, “No. Beautiful ladies.”

Papa Gates scoffed, “Yeah. Maybe compared to a fetus.”

“High, five, Papa Gates!”

“Jimmy! Get your ass back here!” Matt’s booming voice roared as he ran across the opening of the doorway, chasing a maniacally laughing Jimmy.

Zacky tried not to laugh and turned his attention back to the girls while Johnny continued to stare at the doorway.

“Was he naked?”

“Jimmy or Shadzilla?”

This earned Zacky’s attention and Johnny continued.

“Uh…both?”

Papa Gates nodded, “They both were, crazy sons of bitches--”

“Matt was naked?” Zacky questioned, his mouth hanging open as he looked at the doorway again.

“Yes, and you can pick your jaw up off the floor now, fanboy.”

Zacky ignored Papa Gates and smiled at the girls, as did Johnny. Emerald, Tata, Mocha, and Asia looked like they were about to explode with laughter any minute. Lumberjill crossed her arms, for some reason reminding Zacky of Matt, and he felt himself stiffen. He cleared his throat awkwardly.

“Uhm…yeah…well…we should get this show going.”

“Don’t hide the boner, Zack, show it off! Be proud!” Papa Gates encouraged.

“Not now, dad! Honestly!” Brian fumed, walking by casually without a shirt on and going in the direction of Matt and Jimmy’s yelling voices.

“I don’t even want to know,” Johnny mumbled. Zacky nodded in agreement.

“Now, we can continue with the elim--where the fuck is the Jack?!”

Zacky gaped in horror, now noticing that the bottles of his beloved Jack Daniels were gone. To day he was horrified was an understatement.

“It’s okay, Zee,” Johnny said, patting Zacky on the back.

Papa Gates snapped his fingers together and went out of the room, coming back a minute later with nine pink roses. He handed them to Zacky.

“I drank all your Jack, but here’s some gay-ass roses. They reminded me of you.”

Zacky gave Papa Gates a look to show he was not impressed and snatched the roses away, mumbling a ‘Jackass’ under his breath. Johnny smiled politely at the girls and took a rose, handing it out for the first girl he called.

“Asia.”

“You just love her chest,” Zacky mumbled as she neared the two in her low cut, short, and marvelously cut black dress.

She smiled and bent over to kiss Johnny and then Zacky on the cheek before returning to her spot.

“So do you,” Johnny said, giving Zacky a pointed look.

“She does have a nice rack,” Papa Gates commented.

“High five, Papa--”

A loud crash was heard as a naked Jimmy was tackled to the floor by an also naked Matt.

“Would you cut that out?!”

Zacky set his sunglasses on top of his head and glared at the guys.

“We’re trying to do elimination! Naked wrestling comes later!” he hissed.

“Oh, yeah! I almost forgot about that!” Johnny said thoughtfully.

Tata looked like she was going to make a comment but Emerald held a hand over her mouth and gave the guys an innocent smile, which they returned. Doc also smiled at the guys before sending a not-so-secretive wink at Papa Gates.

Jimmy and Matt eventually escorted themselves out, with the help of Brian, Val, and Leana, and soon peace was restored. Elimination continued the same, each girl getting a rose until only two were left: Doc and Smoochie.

Zacky and Johnny each gave their speeches about how special each of the girls were and continued pulling bullshit out of their asses until Papa Gates exploded at them to ‘cut the pussy bullshit and kick one of their slut asses out of here already’.

Zacky fingered the final rose and cleared his throat. Johnny sent him a reassuring look and Zacky nodded.

“Doc, would you come down and get your rose?”

Doc smiled and made her way to the guys, thanking each of them and giving each a kiss on the cheek before going with the other girls who had received a rose. She watched and impatient Papa Gates from the corner of her eye the entire time.

“Smoochie, would you come down here?” Johnny said calmly.

Smoochie was fuming. She played her cool to the best of her ability, though the loud clack of her heels on the shiny, smooth tiled floors told Zacky and Johnny otherwise.

True to her name, she forcefully smooched both of them before strutting away without even saying a word.

“Nice to meet you too, Smoochie!” Johnny called after her.

“Bye, Smoochie,” Zacky shouted, only saying goodbye for the sake of being polite.

Once she was gone, Zacky and Johnny made their way to the girls and Brian appeared, still shirtless, and pulled a bottle of Jack Daniels out of his pants.

“Always keep a spare,” he winked at the girls and took a swig, all of the girls giggling at him. Zacky was not amused.

“Damn it, Syn! This is our show!”

Brian smirked and passed the bottle around to everyone else that wanted it, including an overeager Johnny and Zacky.

“My bad.”

-------------------------------------

Smoochie Me, Baby

Am I upset they kicked me off? Damn right, I am! Here I was, thinking I could get one of those guys to help me support myself, but noooo! They want nothing to do with me ‘cause I’m a porn star!

Fuck them. Fuck Johnny and Zacky, the little shits. I don’t need them! I’ll promote my porn without them! I don’t need some stupid cocky bastards in a famous band to help me out!

It would’ve been nice if I could’ve had to chance to bang both of them, but whatever.

Just watch me. I’ll be big someday, and I’ll be glad those assholes didn’t help me or like me. I’ll laugh in there faces!

Hah. I feel better. Now get that fucking camera out of my face before I shove my foot up your ass.

They’ll all miss me. I know it.

That’s Smoochie, bitches.
♠ ♠ ♠
it sucks. I'm sorry. I fail at elimation shit.

but I updated? yay?

comments are awesome. :D

Title - Papa Roach