Status: Want 5 comments to post the next chapter! xD

Love? Salvatore? Blood!

It's been years since Elizabeth Salvatore has seen her two cousins. She wonders if they will remember her. She hasn't seen them since she was eight. She wondered if they had gotten any bigger? Any taller? She can't help but wonder what has happened over the years she has been gone.

There is a secret though. Her cousins are vampires. They wear special rings to stay in the sunlight. Not a lot of people know. Mainly only vampires know their secret since they share the secret together. Elizabeth doesn't even know of the the secret. Yet.

But also there is another person's story we will be telling. Damian's. He is a friend of the two cousins. He is also gay. But Damon and Stefan don't know that. Yet He plans on telling them soon. But Damon already suspects it. Stefan hasn't got a clue. One more thing, Damian is in love with Stefan Salvatore. Yet he would never admit to it if you asked. Damon has struck a deal with Damian. If Damian helps Damon get back his beloved Ellenora then he will help Damian get Stefan. One last thing, (This is the last I swear) Damian is also a vampire.

Stefan shares a secret, he is bisexual. Not many know, in fact he has yet to come out to anyone by his own will. People either find out or they just assume. But he will never tell anyone himself, that was until he met Damian. Damian and Stefan have been in love for years. But they would never admit it, even to each other. But Damon knew both of their secrets. He has confronted both and both have admitted to their feelings. Yet Damon never told the other person what Stefan or Damian said.

This is a slash. Which means it MAY show some sexual content between two males. (Dicks. Touching. Yes.)
This is a co-write between SarahSayzRAWR! and MyDrunkenDisaster
SarahSayzRAWR will do odd. MyDrunkenDisaster will do even chapters.
SarahSayzRAWR will do Elizabeth's and Damon's pov. MyDrunkenDisaster will do Damian's and Stefan's pov.

DISCLAIMER: I do NOT own Stefan and Damon Salvatore. But we do own some of the other characters and the plot. Please do not steal our plot! xD.

(Random Note From Amy: Steal Their Plot And Be Shanked With A Rubber Chicken...Be Afraid. Very Afraid...)
  1. My Story Begins
    Chapter One
  2. A New Face?
    Chapter Two
  3. Their House? More like mansion!
    Chapter three
  4. Oh Shit.
    Chapter Four