Status: Getting there. pop in and tell us how we're doing :) Have a good new year!

Give Me a Kiss and I Will Surrender

I act on my own, and I'm to blame

I couldn’t believe what she was saying. Be friends!? I scoffed at her, suddenly the van started up, we started driving, a few voices could be heard before the radio was put on, we turned a corner sharply and I was slammed into the cold metal side of the van, right onto my hurt shoulder; I gasped in pain and sat myself up rubbing my shoulder,
“Are you okay?” she asked softly
“Yeah im just bloody peachy” I rolled my eyes and felt my head for the random cut,
“Not to alarm you or anything but you have glass in your head…” that alarmed me, that alarmed me a lot. I went to feel for it, it was relatively small, I was lucky. “What happened?” she asked frowning at me,
“I ran, I got hit by a car” she gasped “turns out instead of them saving me, it was their twisted boss’s’ who brought me straight back.” I laughed despite it all, it hadn’t even been a day and already so much had happened.
“And I think you’ve gone insane…” she looked at me and backed away slowly, we laughed.
“Ya know? For a stuck up bitch you’re actually pretty alright” I spoke smiling at her,
“For the record, you’re not that bad either...” we laughed quietly
“We better get some sleep” I yawned and lowered myself gently onto the beaten mattress, “Yeah... Night”
“G’night” I yawned and let myself slowly drift into the comfortable darkness.

I woke up, feeling a little worse for wear, my headache was still there, but that wasn’t surprising, what was, was the fact a sleeping Synyster Gates was resting against the side of the van, I groaned in pain as I sat up; Syn opened his eyes, blinking as he adjusted to the darkness, he yawned and rubbed his face with his hand; it was adorable… I mentally slapped myself for being so stupid.
He seemed to be taking in his surroundings, before reaching into his pocket, “you belong to me not Zacky and I will do what I wish” he pulled out a pair of cuffs and slapped them back on my wrists... great.
“Where’s Saffiee?” I looked at him accusingly, he grunted and went to lay down on the only pillow in here, “where the hell is that girl?” I gritted my teeth, trying to keep my temper down, anger, plus kidnappers, equals bad,
“Well, we pulled in at a hotel, and because of your little stunt you pulled earlier they agreed it would be too risky to take you out of the van, and someone had to stay with you!” he snarled, I shrunk back from him, who wouldn’t he was freaking huge!
“If I weren’t kidnapped, you wouldn’t be here would you?” My voice started shaking towards the end, my confidence slowly leaving me, he raised he hand and my eyes widened… he wouldn’t; before I could blink the back of his hand connected painfully with my cheek, it stung like hell, I opened my mouth to protest but shrunk back… I Hayley miss loud mouth have just lost my voice.
I sat in silence from then on whilst he slept; I turned away so that I could stare at the door instead of Synyster, I groaned as the cuffs were really starting to hurt my wrists and im pretty sure my cheek was bruised.
Suddenly bright light poured into the van, and Synyster jolted awake, all I could see was a dark shadow as my eyes adjusted,
“Hey man, im sure you guys are hungry?” it was shadows… is this how he got his name? Constantly opening van doors on unsuspecting victims? Synyster grunted and stood up stretching slightly, I glared at him hoping it make him disappear, he raised his eyebrows daring me to say something,
“You can have her,” he mumbled clearly still pissed off, before stalking off towards the entrance of the hotel.
“Just act normal, we don’t want anyone suspecting anything do we?” shadows smirked, his lip ring glinting in the sun.
He uncuffed me and pocketed them, ‘am I that bad?’ I thought, how the hell did Saffiee get the normal one out of this group, I frowned. I stepped out of the van slowly, and into the stupidly bright sun. I glared at matt before trying to walk forward, I stumbled forward, Matt’s arm wrapped itself around my waist; he started laughing, still holding onto me he shut the van doors with a kick “Just act natural” he whispered, I literally had to bite my tongue to stop me screaming obscenities at him. We started walking forward, “my, my he has trained you well” he smirked, that’s it. I turned and punched him square in the face; he didn’t even stumble, he smiled softly but his eyes looked deadly, he pulled me into his chest, a few people walked past murmuring about how couples fight these days. He lent down and whispered into my ear “ you’re going to regret that” I stiffened, and didn’t protest as he dragged me towards the hotel.

We arrived at the dining area; everyone looked up at us, Saffiee gasped, im guessing because of my face. “Room key?” Shadows snarled at them his grip tightening on my arm, The Rev handed him a small plastic card, before looking apologetically up at me. I sighed, I’ve just about had enough of this bullshit.
♠ ♠ ♠
finished school yesterday so sorry its short and couldnt update earlier.

Also im using this story as a 'getting back into writing' story so any constuctive critisism is greatly welcomed. that means you silent subscriber. xD

Title from Demons by Avenged Sevenfold