Status: Back in business. Please read second authors note added to the 'Info" section of this story.

Head on Collision

Sick Little Games

Alex’s POV

Jack and I crossed the street to the school hand in hand after my mum had dropped us off. We earned a few confused glances from people and smiles from a few girls. Holly stood by her little yellow car on the street with Alexandra. Both smiled at us and waved. Jack waved; grinning like a mad thing. He was the most awesome human being in the world. He was just, I don’t even know, indescribable? It was true. What he said last night about always being there for me, for everything, I don’t think he will ever understand just how much something like that meant to me. Just knowing that I had someone to rely on, someone to depend on like that was such a relief. Knowing that he loved me like he does makes me feel complete somehow.

He pulled me towards the front doors of the school and I smiled to Rian and Zack when thy saw us approaching.

“Good morning!” Rian greeted. “Aren’t you two just adorable?”

I smiled up at Jack and he grinned at me. We let go of each others hand and I busied myself at my locker.

“Morning,” I smiled as I pulled out a text book and slammed the locker shut again.

“How was your excursion?” Zack asked Jack.

“Eye opening,” Jack explained. “If you're interested in dead possums, or poultry or something.”

Zack looked at me; confused. I shrugged.

“Its true,” I told him. “Although, the possum thing is all Jack seems to remember.”

“Dude, dead possums, come on,” Jack shook his head. “how can you possibly get passed something like that?”

“I guess I just do,” I answered honestly; smiling at him.

He calls me dude in front of the guys. But when its just the two of us he calls me baby. I prefer baby.

“Well, anyway, new topic,” Rian butted in. “This afternoon. Are you right to audition?”

I had completely forgotten about that. I glanced at Jack, then at Zack and back to Rian. They were all smiling hopefully at me.

“Definitely,” I nodded. “I’m, um, looking forward to it.”

“Oh good!” Rian nodded and grinned.

The bell echoed through the halls and students started bustling past in each direction.

“Alrighty, ill see you guys later!” Rian told us; walking away.

“Ditto,” Zack grinned; picking up his lacrosse mallet and walking in the opposite direction.

“We have English my love,” Jack told me softly into my ear.

“Indeed we do,” I smiled as he draped his arm across my shoulders and I took hold of his hand.

I needed a way to pay Jack back for doing all these amazing things for me. I needed a way to repay him for everything. I needed a way.... then it hit me. I smirked to myself. I knew exactly what I was going to do.

Jack’s POV

Gym, by myself was lame. Well, I wasn’t by myself exactly, I had the other class mates but Alex wasn’t there. How he had gotten out of it was beside me. Lucky bastard. I turned around to face the wall of the shower; letting the hot water run down my back. It was rare that I took the time to shower after last period gym; but given that we were going to Rian’s anyway; I didn’t have to hurry for the bus. Something squeaked and I looked up and around suspiciously. I frowned; deciding I was hearing things.

The sound came again; louder this time.

“Hello?” I called into the change room.

It was empty; I was alone. Given that we had finished early; everyone had just left but I wasn’t giving up the opportunity to take a hot shower for any body. My paranoia took over. What if it was Chris; taking this opportunity to kick my arse? What if it was the janitor? I didn’t want him seeing my junk. I heard the squeak again. I shut off the water.

“Seriously. Whoever the fuck you are; you better show yourself?” I yelled as threatening as I could major.

The change room felt silent again and I reached to turn the water back on. Hands slid over my eyes and I jumped a mile high. I heard the person laugh throatily and I gulped. I’m going to be honest. I was shit scared.

“Who’s there?” I whispered; trying to keep my composure.

“Who do you think?”

The voice sounded extremely familiar.

“Alex?” I asked and the person laughed again; the laugh wasn't as creepy this time.

“Yes Jack?” they replied and I instantly felt relieved.

“You asshole, you scared me,” I breathed.

“I'm sorry,” he slid his hands back off my eyes.

I turned around and he swiftly grabbed my wrists; pinning them to the wall beside my head. he wore only his jeans; his bare chest looking all too tempting. I then remembered that I was completely naked right now. I hadn’t been naked in front of Alex yet. I had only seen him.

“I guess this isn’t the time to be shy,” I said; my voice croaky.

“Not exactly,” Alex smirked. “I remembered something today Jack.”

I looked into Alex’s eyes. They were dark, lustful. I swallowed.

“What was that?” I whispered

“I never did pay you back for that blow job,” he whispered back; his voice husky and sexy.

He nestled his nose into the side of my neck; pressing a kiss to my collar bone. The tone went straight to my cock. The steam in the shower making this a lot more erotic then it should be.

“What?” I choked out. “Can’t this wait until...”

“No Jack,” Alex whispered; nipping at my neck. “It’s not waiting.”

I swallowed again; trying to keep myself under control.

“But Lex, Rian will be waiting for us,” I breathed.

Alex looked at me; his face directly in front of me. I felt his hot breath on my lips. He stepped up closer; his jean clad crotch gently touching my bare, naked cock. I felt like I was being suffocated. He was too far away and too close at the same time. fuck. Why’d he have to be so fucking sexy?

“Let him wait,” Alex told me slyly; before slamming his mouth against mine.

My parted lips allowed his tongue immediate access to my mouth; it snaked its way around, fighting mine. I molded my mouth against his. I fought against his hands; desperate to touch him. touch his face, his neck, his body. His grip grew tighter on my wrists and I gave up trying. I was lost in him lost in the taste of Alex. He pulled away from the kiss; kissing his way down my jaw to my neck. He licked and sucked on it gently. I felt myself grow hard. Fuck. I didn’t understand how he was doing this; how he was taking such control. He nipped my neck again.

“Fuck Lex,” I whispered hoarsely; my heart in my throat.

He let go of one of my right hand and it flew to his head; bringing it back up meet mine. I kissed him with everything I had. I felt him trace his finger tips down my side stopping at my hip before cupping my erection. I nearly choked on my own tongue when he palmed me. He pulled away again and smirked.

“Are you sure this can wait?” he asked; his voice as husky and sexy as before. He pulled away completely and took a step back. “Because I can...”

I grabbed his arms an brought him crashing back against me.

“Don't you dare fucking stop,” I begged him. “Please.”

Alex laughed dryly. I had never seen him like this before. It was a fucking turn on and a half seeing him take charge like this. He traced his fingers up and down my sides; going lower every time. He traced his way down my V stopping just short of my cock. I needed him to touch me. I fucking needed him to do something.

“Fucking touch me,” I ordered him.

“What’s the magic word?” he asked in a tone that made me want to take care of things myself; but he was way too fucking hot to to say no to.

“Please,” I choked out.

Alex’s POV

I had to bite my tongue to stop from laughing at Jacks reaction to how I was acting. I'm ecstatic I was having this affect on him. teasing him was just too much fun.

“What do you want me to touch?” I asked; my tone dripping in slyness. I dragged my hand up to his neck. “Do you want me to touch your neck?”

He shook his head furiously; his eyes closed.

“Do you want me to touch your chest?” I continued. “How about your nipples?”

I took one in my mouth and sucked on his gently before pulling away. He shook his head head again and I laughed; huskily and dry. Jack writhed against the wall; I could tell he was getting twitchy.

“Do you want me to touch your stomach?” I slowly slid my hand down his stomach, over his belly button and stopped just above his noticeably throbbing cock. I leaned in close to him. I breathed heavily against his ear.

“Or do you want me to touch this?” I asked; as I slid my hand onto him.

Jack’s hips jerked forward as I carefully traced my finger along the underside of his cock. He moaned softly and he nodded quickly.

“Yes, oh god yes. Please baby. Fuck. Please,” he begged.

I took him in my hand, slowly curling each individual finger around his shaft. I pumped once, slowly.

“is this what you want Jack?” I whispered seductively in his ear.

“Kiss me,” he demanded and I couldn't help but oblige.

I moved my mouth against his in time with each time I pumped his cock. Jack let out a strangled moan and tore his face away from mine. He rested his head back against the wall of the shower cubicle. He started to thrust against my hand; fucking it. I slowed down and Jacks head snapped up; eyes open.

“I told you I hadn’t paid you back for the blow job,” I told him.

His eyes grew as wide as plates as he tried to get control of his breathing again.

“What?” he breathed. “Here?”

I nodded slowly and kissed him softly on the lips.

With a smirk; I let go of his other wrist and slowly sunk down; trialing my hand down his chest and stomach.

“Lex, are you sure you want to do this....”

I flicked my tongue across the head and he finished the sentence with a throaty moan.

“oh. Fuck,” he swore.

I took pointers from how Jack had done it to me; leaning in and licking quickly from the base of the shaft to the tip.

“Oh fuck. Oh god!” Jack murmured.

I looked up to him. he had one hand clutching the top of the shower cubicle wall and the other laying by his side. I took a deep breath and slowly took him in my mouth. I sucked just on the tip.

“Oh shit,” he moaned.

With each suck, I took in more and more of his cock. And with each little bit, his moans got louder.

“Fuck. Baby. Fuck. Oh my, fuck. Jesus,” Jack writhed. “Oh my god. I didn’t know it would feel this good.”

I smirked and sucked harder; hollowing my cheeks as he did.

“holy Jesus fucking Christ Lex,” he screamed; his fingers threaded into my hair; holding my head in place.

I started to bob my head up and down; sucking harder with each bob and flicking my tongue over the head each time.

Jacks moans grew louder; and with each suck his words less coherent. I continued to suck, holding onto his hips with my hands. His legs were buckling underneath him.

“Holy mother,” Jack moaned. “Like, fuck.”

I hollowed my cheeks again and again.

“Oh Jesus, Lex. I can feel...” he started. “I’m gonna...”

I hollowed my cheeks again and Jack came with a moan worthy of a whore, followed by a string of curse words I didn’t understand. I felt his load fill my mouth and I did the only thing I could think of; swallow. I pulled back; letting him drop free of my mouth. He loosened the grip on my head and I looked up to him. his head was lolled back against the wall; his eyes were closed and I didn’t know if it was shower water or sweat that was covering his entire body. He tore his head away from the wall and looked down at me. I smiled innocently up at him and he shook his head. he laughed lightly; his breathing hard.

“Come up here,” he breathed.

I stood up and stood in front of him. I tilted my head and smiled; attempting to be adorable. He slid his hand onto my face and I leaned into it.

"That was fucking fantastic," Jack told between pants. “Have you ever done that before?”

I shook my head.

“Fuck,” Jack grinned. “I need to get some pointers from you.”

“Jack, the orgasm you gave me was fucking amazing,” I told him honestly. "You definitely don't need pointers.

“Lex, did you see what you did to me?” Jack took a deep breath. “my legs were fucking shaking. Each time you, fuck, I could definitely get used to that.”

“You better,” I told him sweetly and kissed him quickly on the lips. “Now get dressed. Rian and Zack are waiting.” I winked at him and walked out of the shower cubicle. I dropped myself down on to one of the seats and inhaled deeply. Holy fuck.
♠ ♠ ♠
so um, i don't really know where this came from but i really wanted another sexy scene. ;)
so what'd you think?!
i thought i'd wait to post this on my birthday, so HERE IT IS!
comments? <3 please!
did it live up to peoples expectations for a bit of smut?