Status: Back in business. Please read second authors note added to the 'Info" section of this story.

Head on Collision

Light The Way

Jack’s POV

December.

4 months. 4 months I had known Alex. 3 months we had been a couple; or whatever we were. 2 months and 3 weeks ago we had our first sexual run in. Not too long after he blew my mind in the change room at our school. We were best friends and lovers. Sure we hadn’t had actual sex yet. But did that matter to us? No. Not in the slightest. Alex was the most amazing cuddler there ever was, he gave the most amazing blow jobs and seeing him smile when we woke up curled up together in the mornings was worth everything. He made me happy and I made him happy. I loved him and he loved me. I knew everything about him and he knew everything about me.

You’d think knowing everything about someone would make it easy for me to find something to get him for Christmas wouldn’t you? Oh no. You thought wrong. I had absolutely no clue. And of course I had left it too late. It’s Christmas Eve. And where am i? Sitting down to dinner with my family. I feel guilty because I hadn’t gotten Alex anything. But then again; he hadn’t got me anything either. I frowned as I shoveled some vegetables into my mouth. I sighed and I felt the eyes of my family on me. I looked up and they all looked back down at their plates. I had told my mum and dad about Alex and me the week before last. They weren’t quite as thrilled as Mr and Mrs Gaskarth, to say the least but they were happy that I was happy.

The door bell rang loudly. I took a sip of my water and stood up.

“I’ll get it,” I said; standing up.

I walked to the front door and opened it; the cold crisp winter air hitting me. There was no one there. I stepped out onto the step and looked around.

“Hello?” I asked the darkness.

I frowned and turned back around. I stopped when I spied a large rectangle item wrapped in brown paper. It was leaning against the side of the house with a rose taped to it. I picked it up and walked back inside; kicking the door shut behind me. I wandered back through to the dining area.

“Who was it?” mum asked me; looking up.

“Nobody,” I plopped back down into my seat. “But this was left out there.”

“Must me for me,” Leeyh piped up; smiling smugly.

“No me,” Mae argued with her.

“Looks like it’s for Jack.” Mum said; pulling a small envelope off the package. “It says Jack.”

She held the small envelope out to me. I put the present on the floor; leaning it against the table. I slid my finger into a gap in the seal and pulled it open. I pulled out the blank card and read it.

”Dear Jack. Merry Christmas. Our first. Of many I hope. Love, Alex

I smiled at the card and put it down on the table. My mum picked it up and read it; smiling at me. I picked up the present carefully and put it back on my lap. I tore the paper very carefully. It exposed the top half of what looked to be a portrait. My breath caught in my throat and I put my hand to my mouth; staring at it.

“What is it honey?” Mum asked.

With shaky hands, I pulled the rest of the paper from the portrait and turned it on my lap to show my family.

“That’s nice,” my dad smiled.

“Nice?” my mum looked at him; shocked, before turning back to me. “It’s absolutely gorgeous.”

“Wow,” Leeyh breathed.

“Did he paint that?” Mae asks.

“I, I think so?” I responded; my voice low.

I turned the portrait back to me and I admired it. The portrait was of Alex and I. We’re slightly silhouettes with emphasis on the grays in our faces. The backdrop is the sunset and the deep blue/purple of the ocean; fading into black at the bottom. We’re standing how we were on the beach that day; except instead of facing each other, we’re facing out of the frame. In the bottom right hand corner in white paint or ink was a signature. A. Gaskarth. I smiled.

“I have to... go. Can i?” I asked my mum.

“Go. Just go,” mum smiled and nodded. “But don’t forget your coat.”

I got up from the table and carefully placed the portrait against the couch. Coat? There's no need. I ran to my room; stuffing my feet into my converses and taking off back down the hallway. I ran; ran like the wind to Alex’s house. I ran across the lawn to the front door. I knocked once before the door flew open

“Oh, Jack,” Mrs Gaskarth greeted me. “We were just heading out. Can I help you?”

“Is Alex in?” I asked.

“Of course dear,” she told me; letting Mr Gaskarth pass by her. “He’s in his room.”

I stepped inside as the Gaskarth's stepped out.

I kicked off my shoes at the front door and practically flew up the stairs. I walked to Alex’s room quickly and knocked on the closed door impatiently.

“It’s open,” I hear his voice call.

I threw the door open and he turned to me. I ran at him; throwing my arms around his neck and holding him close and tightly.

“I love you Alex Gaskarth,” I told him; squeezing him. He was warm against my ice cold body. “I absolutely fucking love you.”

“You like it?” Alex asked once I let him go.

“I love it,” I told him; grinning form ear to ear. “It’s just, gorgeous. Thank you so much.”

Alex looked at me; I felt his eyes burning into mine. I inhaled; the situation growing more tense with each shared breath. My heart was beating fast from the run here and the adrenalin was pumping through my veins.

“You have no idea how much I want to kiss you right now,” I told Alex.

Alex moved to his bedroom door; closing and locking it. He turned back to me slowly and smirked.

“Oh. I think I have some sort of idea,” he replied.

He stalked over to me; slamming his mouth against mine. The passion built instantly; tongues tackling and fighting one another; mouths melding together and moving in sync. Alex slid his hand up the front of the sweater I was wearing; his warm fingers leaving my cool skin tingling. He broke the kiss momentarily to pull my sweater over my head. He pushed his lips against mine again and I fought with the buttons on his button up. I made it to the bottom one and slid the shirt over his shoulders and dumped it on the floor at our feet. He reached down; unhinging my belt and pulling it free from my jeans. I did the same for him. He unbuttoned my jeans and we shoved them both down our legs kicking them off with only limited parting of our mouths. He broke the kiss then.

I thought he was going to stop us. I thought he was going to end it; saying we’re moving too fast. Instead, he grabbed my by the hips and pulled me towards the bed. He walked backwards until he hit the end of his bed. He clambered on and he reached out to me; sliding his hand around the back of my head. I climbed on top of him; straddling his waist. He pulled my head down to meet his lips with mine. I held myself up above him with a hand on either side of him.

“Jack,” he mumbled against my mouth. “I am, so fucking horny right now.”

I smirked against his mouth and pulled back; looking down into his lust filled eyes suggestively.

“You want...?” I shook my fist to symbolize a hand job. “Or...” I stuck my tongue into my cheek to symbolize a blow job.

“Actually, I was wondering if we can go further?” Alex suggested.

“You mean, actually have sex?” I asked; shocked and thrilled at the same time.

“Well, um, yeah?” Alex smiled up at me sheepishly.

I bit my lip and raised both eyebrows.

“Whatever you want baby,” I smirked down at him.

“Really?” Alex looked up at me.

“Well, yeah,” I agreed. “If you’re ready.”

“I’m more than ready,” he breathed. “I just, want to do this before my parents get home.”

“You got lube?” I asked and he nodded.

He maneuvered himself a little underneath me and reached for the draw in one of his bedside tables. He pulled it open and fished out a bottle of lube; unopened.

“Spring for a new one?” I smirked.

“I don’t need to knock one off myself with you around Jack,” he grinned.

“So, um, how do we do this?” I sat up on his waist.

“Slowly, and carefully,” Alex nodded.

“Am I doing you?” I smirked.

“Oh fuck yes you are,” he breathed.

I dropped the lube down onto the bed beside Alex and shuffled myself down his body. I hooked my fingers under the elastic of his boxer shorts and slowly pulled them downwards. I looked up to his face; he lay watching me, propped up on his elbows. I pulled his boxers free of his legs and dumped them on the floor. He reached out to me and I clambered back up. I hovered over him; watching his gorgeous face. He smirked and wiggled his fingers in front of my face. He dragged his hand down my chest, over my stomach and slowly slid his hand under the elastic of my boxers and down onto my cock. He cupped me and I smirked down at him. with his free hand, Alex yanked down my boxers and I kicked them off. I started breathing deeply as Alex started to jerk me off; slowly pumping up and down my shaft. This was a first for us. Both of us completely naked like this. Usually it was just one of us; whilst the other kept their boxers on or in some rushed instances their pajamas. This was new and it was thrilling. I felt myself growing hard with each time Alex would jerk. I moaned ever so softly.

“I should stretch you first,” I told Alex; my voice wavering slightly.

“uh, yeah,” he replied.

I heard the nerves in his voice as he spoke.

“We don’t have to do this if you don’t want to,” I offered. “You know how mind blowing my blow jobs are.”

“No. I want to,” he assured me. “Really.”

“Okay,” I nodded and picked up the lube.

I squirted a generous amount onto one hand and dropped the bottle back onto the bed. I coated three fingers. I looked back to Alex’s face. He was anxious. It was obvious all over his face.

“I, um, I don’t know what this is going to feel like so just let me know alright?” I requested and he nodded. “Okay. Here we go.”

Alex bended one knee up and I reached down. I watched his face as I slowly slid one finger in to him. He winced and he closed his eyes. I held my finger still as his face contorted back to normal. His eyes opened again and he nodded once. I retracted the first finger and carefully pushed two inside. I repeated the pause; waiting for him to get comfortable. I scissored my fingers inside him and I heard him gulp.

“Fuck,” he whispered.

“I’m sorry!” I said and pulled my fingers out.

“No! No. It feels amazing Jack,” he told me. “More.”

With one more glance to his face, I slid all three of my in.

“Jesus Christ,” Alex muttered.

I moved my fingers in and out of him slowly causing Alex to moan.

“You think you ready for me?” I asked him.

“Fuck Jack,” he nodded and sat up a little.

He grabbed the lube himself and squirted a decent amount into him palm. He took my cock in hand and coated me; pumping his hand up and down my shaft. The mixture of the cool lube and warm hand was a strange sensation. With each jerk I felt myself getting harder. Alex slowed down and let go of my now hard and throbbing cock. I watched his face as he lay back down; his hooded eyes dark. I moved to between his legs and he bent up both knees. I leaned down; holding myself over him.

‘Are you ready?” I whispered.

“Fuck me Jack,” he ordered. “Please.”

I positioned myself at his entrance and took a deep breath.

“I’ll go slow.”

“Alright.”

I moved slowly; pushing just the tip of my cock into him. Alex gasped and bit down on his bottom lip. I retracted immediately.

“I’m sorry!’ I told him.

“Don’t stop Jack,” he shook his head. “I want this. I want you.”

I looked at him warily and he smiled softly. I pushed back in; first the tip again before slowly sliding the rest of my cock into Alex little by little. The walls of Alex’s ass clamped down around me; the pressure building instantaneously.

“Fuck,” I mumbled. “You are so fucking tight Lex.”

I stayed still to give Alex the time to adjust to the intrusion.

“Oh my god,” Alex hissed.

“So fucking tight,” I repeated; my voice coming out like a mumble.

“Move Jack, God damn you,” he ordered me. “Please. Just fucking move.”

I pulled out slowly before pushing back in; the pressure intense. Alex emitted a low groan from the back of his throat. I pulled back and then slammed into him. Alex arched off the bed slightly. I repeated the action; pulling back slowly then slamming into him. Alex’s moans got louder. I started to rock; finding a rhythm. I moved slowly at first before starting to move faster. Alex moaned with each thrust and I watched his face contort each time.

“Faster!” Alex told me quietly. His eyes were closed and he gripped the pillow under his head.

I rocked again; pulling out and thrusting into him deeper. As deep as I could go.

“Fuck!” Alex screamed. He let go of the pillow and gripped my back. “Oh my god. Do that again.”

“Do what?” I smirked.

“You know what, you arse hole,” he hissed at me. “Oh god. Please.”

I pulled out almost completely and slammed back into him hard. We both groaned simultaneously; Alex’s ass still clamping down on me like a vice. He was so fucking tight. I moved again and again; repeatedly hitting his prostate. Alex writhed beneath me; each thrust making him moan and swear. I slammed into him hard and Alex arched up off the bed a little. He looked so fucking hot when he did that.

“Again,” he breathed.

I rocked quickly now; slamming into him hard each and every time. I felt him dig his finger tips or nails o something into my back. I knew I would feel that later but right now, it didn’t fucking matter. This was just too good, too amazing.

“Oh fuck Jack. This is just...” Alex moaned again. “Oh fuck.”

I continued to rock; Alex emitting a ‘fuck’ each and every time I hit his prostate. I groaned in sync with his swears. I felt the pressure building inside.

Alex moved one hand from my back to his cock and takes hold of himself. He pumped in time with each of my thrusts. Watching Alex do that; play with himself like he was. It was the biggest fucking turn on ever. Alex’s back was arched slightly, his head turned to the side. I felt him inhale in time with each of my thrust, with each trip his hand made up and down his cock. The synchronicity impressing even me. The slight sheen of sweat across Alex’s face was gorgeous and his fringe was stuck to his forehead.

“Jesus,” Alex moaned. “Fuck, shit, motherfucker.”

“Jesus Alex,” I breathed. “Fuck.”

I was panting. I was fucking panting. I lost momentum completely and just thrust wild into Alex; grunting.

“Oh my god, oh my god,” Alex just about screamed. “Fuck, fuck, fuck.”

I slammed into Alex once more and watched his face contort again as he exploded; coming all over his own stomach and my chest. But I didn’t give a fuck. The way Alex arched off the bed and fell back down; his face purely satisfied and his mouth hanging open as he gasped for air was enough to knock me over the edge. I groaned loudly as I came hard; harder than I ever remember coming before; emptying myself completely into Alex. I rocked out my orgasm before collapsing onto Alex’s chest; our sweaty bare torsos sticking together.

“Oh fuck,” I breathed against Alex’s skin. “That was....fuck.”

“Can we do that like; every day?” Alex asked; his breathing still shallow.

“Fuck yes; we can,” I nodded.

I reluctantly rolled off of Alex and lay beside him; both of us breathing deeply. I inhaled deeply and moved my hand around, searching for Alex’s. I smiled when I found it and laced my fingers through his. I turned my head to face him and found him already looking at me, he smiled.

“I love you Alexander William Gaskarth,” I whispered to him.

“And I love you Jack Bassam Barakat,” he smiled at me.

I watched as Alex moved a little; tugging at the blankets and pulling them over the pair of us. He snuggled himself into me and I held him close.

“Alex, we’re covered in cum and sweat,” I told him.

“I don’t care,” Alex whispered; closing his eyes and tucking himself in under my arm with his head lying on my shoulder.

I stole a glance at Alex’s alarm clock and I smiled.

“Hey Lex?”

“Mhm,” Alex hummed sleepily in response.

“Merry Christmas,” I told him.

“Merry Christmas Jack,” he whispered.

I smiled to the ceiling; finally knowing exactly what to get Alex for Christmas.
♠ ♠ ♠
Its been almost a week; but the birthday celebrations got the better of me.
*whispers* my bad.
anywho! every time i write sex, the chapters like 3000 words long. :/
i hope this is alright! <333

oh this is dedicated to everybody else that would find Oloxondor Wolloom Goskorth and Jock Bossom Borokot funny. :3
enjoy!!!!

OH! and to Like Sex On Toast; i apologise i havent been able to give you all the chapters you wanted. but i hope this is good enough!