Status: Back in business. Please read second authors note added to the 'Info" section of this story.

Head on Collision

We Are Young

Jack’s POV

I watched the fire crackle and burn through hooded eyes. I felt the tiredness slowly seeping in. I yawned as gazed down towards my lap. Alex lay smiling softly up at me, his eyes were closed. I ran my fingers through his hair; raking it back of his forehead and running my thumb across his forehead a few times. Alex opened his eyes a little and his smile grew. I tapped him on the nose and he stretched up trying to bite it. He missed by miles.

“You missed,” I laughed quietly at him.

“You suck,” he pouted.

‘Oh, I know I do,” I raised an eyebrow suggestively and Alex blushed. It was even obvious in the dull light that the fireplace was giving off.

Alex slapped the arm that I had draped across his abdomen gently. I simply smirked at him and he shook his head.

“You have no idea how much I love you for surprising me with this visit Jack,” Alex told me softly; slipping one of his hands into mine. “Seriously. Who would have thought you were a romantic type?”

“Truth be told, I didn’t think I was,” I shrugged. “I guess you just bring it out in me.”

Alex smiled sweetly and sighed contently.
I should have told him I literally had to sneak out to see him and I should have told him that my mum had told me that I wasn’t allowed to go to the party. But honestly, he was happy. And if he’s happy, I’m happy.

The grandfather clock chimed loudly; four times and I glanced up at it. 4am already? There was no way I had been sitting here with Alex for four hours.

Alex shifted slightly and lay half on his side looking up at me.

“What time do you need to be home, Jack?” he asked; the smile not leaving his face.

“Um,” I thought quickly. “I don’t know.”

Nice one moron.

“I probably should get going though,” I told him reluctantly. I don’t want to risk being caught by my mum. “You know, so my mum doesn’t worry or anything.”

“You’re sweet,” Alex told me and sat up; sliding himself back to lean his back against my legs. He pressed a soft kiss to the end of my nose. “Thinking of your mum like that.”

“He swung his legs off the lounge and stood up.

“Yep,” I faked a smile as the nerves set in.

“Come on you,” Alex slid his hand into mine and pulled me to the door.

I smiled down at him.

“I love you Jack,” he whispered; kissing my lips softly.

“I love you too,” I replied.

“What’s wrong?” he asked. Shit. Busted. “You seem, worried or anxious about something.”

“No. I’m alright,” I smiled in reassurance. “I just don’t want to leave you.”

“You can come over tomorrow,” he offered. “My parents don’t come back until the afternoon.”

“Okay,” I grinned. “Deal.”

“There, that’s better,” Alex almost giggled and rested his hand on my cheek. “That’s the smile I know and love.”

“Thanks,” I said resting my forehead against his. “I’m just being dumb.”

“I know,” Alex answered. “It’s part of your charm.”

I laughed at his attempt at a joke and pulled him into a hug. I felt him wrap his arms around my waist and squeeze me tightly.

“I love you so much Lex,” I whispered.

“I love you too Jacko,” he replied. “I’ll see you tomorrow yeah?”

“Yeah,” I nodded and let Alex go. “See you.”

“Bye bye Jack,” Alex smiled.
I pulled the door open and stepped outside; instantly crossing my arms across my chest in an attempt to keep myself warm. I started up the path. I turned back when I reached the foot path. Alex stood with his arms crossed as well; leaning against the door frame with his head cocked to the side. I smiled to myself before going with my gut.

I dropped my arms and jogged back to Alex. He dropped his arms to his side as I approached. I reached him quickly and scooped his face into my hands; planting a longing kiss on his lips. I felt him smile against my mouth; before holding onto my waist and pulling me against him.

My tongue fought its way through Alex’s lips and found his easily; grazing across it until Alex responded. I felt him exhale through his nose. He took a step backwards into the house and I kicked the door shut behind me; my lips not leaving Alex’s for a second.

He dragged his hands downwards and slid his hands up the sides of my t-shirt; his fingering tracing patterns over my hips. He pulled his hands free of my shirt and lifted them up; fighting with my jacket until he freed my shoulders and arms from it. He dumped it on the floor at our feet; apparently disregarding the fact that we were standing in the lounge room.

I shoved him backwards gently against the wall in the hallway and pulled away; yanking his sweater up over his head. I dropped it to the floor as he toyed with the bottom of my t-shirt before pulling it up and off as well. He dropped it on top of his sweater.

Both breathing sharply; Alex slid his hand slowly down my torso from my chest to my naval. He quickly dragged his finger tips across my hip and grabbed my hand; pulling me towards the stairs. I stumbled slightly as we ran up them. As soon as I reached the top step, I was pressed against the wall at the top of the stairs. Alex attached his mouth to the skin under my ear and grazed his teeth against it. I swallow and lolled my head back against the wall. He used his foot to shove my feet apart. He grinded his thigh upwards against my crotch and I couldn’t help but groan. This was way too fucking hot.

I grabbed his wrist and pulled him away from my neck. He smirked and I shook my head; smirking myself. I spun us; pinning him against the wall. I held a wrist in each hand above his head. I leaned down slowly before licking and sucking at his collar bone. I repeated what he did to me; grinding my thigh up against his crotch and I could feel him growing harder against my leg. He writhed gently as I teased him.

“Kiss me Jack,” Alex whispered hoarsely; his voice cracking as he spoke my name.

I pulled away slightly and pecked him softly on the lips. I moved one of his hands across so I could hold both in one hand. Using my free hand I unhinged his belt; pulling forcefully until it was free from his jeans. I dropped it on the floor beside us and undid the button on his jeans; lowering the zipper painfully slow. It was then that I let go of his hands and he immediately put his hands to my chest and shoved me to his closed door. He yanked at my belt, pulling it through my belt loops effortlessly and dropping it to floor with a resounding thud of my Blink 182 belt buckle. He quickly unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans pulling them to the floor. He pulled his own off; both pairs of black skinny jeans left discarded on the floor outside his bedroom.

We both stood painfully hard outside his room; touching and grinding against one another; desperate for any type of release; any type of contact. I leaned into him; my chest against his, my crotch against his. Feeling his erection against mine was fucking insane. He moaned and turned us around so he was leaning against me. He grinded his hips upwards; both of us groaning loudly when our cocks touched. He shoved me ever so slightly and the door gave way. We went falling to the floor; Alex on top of me.

“Fuck Jack. Are you....” Alex started but I cut him off; pulling him by the neck down to me.

I was fine; absolutely fucking great.

“I need to get you out of these shorts,” Alex murmured; pulling back a little and pulling the band of my boxers down.

He watched as my cock sprang up; finally free from its cotton prison. I pushed at the top of his waist band and he voluntarily kicked them off. He sat up straddle my waist; his cock against mine. I groaned at the contact. Alex smirked down at me; the smirk giving me a dirty idea.

“Ride me,” I whispered.

“What?” Alex asked; leaning down.

“Ride me,” I repeated; looking right into his eyes.

Alex smirked before getting up off me. I turned my head as I watched him wonder over to his bedside table and search around for his lube. I lay there; tempted to touch myself. He turned back; smirking as he showed me the bottle. I nodded quickly.

“I don’t think I’ve ever been so horny in my life,” I stuttered out.

Alex dropped to his knees over me; straddling my thighs. The playful smirk never left his face as he squeezed a generous amount of lube into the palm of his hand. He snapped the cap closed and tossed it back towards his bed. Painfully slow, he wrapped his hand around my already straining cock and pumped up and down gently. I moaned. I couldn’t help it. That feeling was fucking fantastic.

“So, um,” Alex pulled his hand away.

“Ride me, baby,” I instructed.

With one more smirk Alex shifted up to his knees and crawled up a little bit. He kissed me on the lips once before moving back. He rested one hand on each of my hips and I watched din anticipation as he lowered himself onto me. My cock disappeared inside of him; both of us moaning in unison. Alex’s arse clamped down on my dick.

“Oh my fucking god,” Alex mumbled.

“Fuck, I know,” I replied.

Alex braced himself with his hands on my thighs and rocked his hips once. He groaned out loud; digging his finger tips into my legs. I thrust my hips upwards and Alex jerked forward; an almost whore like moan passing through his lips.

I smirked to myself and did it again. Alex slid his hands up to my chest.

“Every time you do that, fuck,” he breathed.

Alex rocked his hips again and I thrust upwards at the same time. We moaned simultaneously. I felt Alex clench around me. I grabbed onto his hips and held the tightly. We started to rock in rhythm; Alex rolling his hips downwards as I thrust up.

Our grunts, swears and pants found a rhythm. Random ‘fucks,’ ‘shits’ and ‘motherfuckers’ filled the air of his empty silent house; echoing off the walls of his bedroom and the hallway. I was so thankful it was just us here. The fucking door was open for god sake.

“Fuck Jack,” Alex murmured.

We kept up our pattern. In the dim light I could the see the sheen of sweat over all of Alex’s body. His head was tossed back and he was moaning like a whore. This was the best idea I had ever had. Watching Alex like that seriously was the biggest fucking turn on. His ass clench down around my cock, sliding up and down my length and moaning louder than I had ever heard him every time I hit his prostate. It was the fucking hottest thing ever. I could literally feel myself pulsing underneath him. I groaned as his started rocking faster and I met his rocks with my thrusts.

“Oh fuck Jack,” Alex mumbled. “I, fuck. I’m close.”

I hummed in response; not able to form words.

“I feel like I’m going to fucking explode,” Alex screamed.

“Then fucking explode,” I told him. “Cum for me baby. Just fucking go!”

I thrust my hips up as hard as my body could muster. I watched Alex’s face as best I could through my own hazed vision. His eyes rolled into the back of his head as he came hard and fast over my stomach. Alex clenching down on my cock made me literally explode. Every pulse I felt. I arched into my orgasm as Alex collapsed against me. I fell back to the carpet. Both of us gasping for air. Alex laughed lightly; his frame vibrating against me. He took a deep breath before laughing more.

“What are you laughing at?” I asked; amused.

“That was the strangest “I have to get home” I have ever seen,” he laughed again.

I laughed with him; amused by his strange sense of humour. He rolled off of me onto the floor and continued to laugh. His shoulder shaking against me.

“You know what though?” I said; turning my head to face him.

“What?” he asked; grinning.

“I really should get home,” I answered; gaining an outburst of laughter in response.
♠ ♠ ♠
Has it seriously been almost a month?
"ill be sure to update again in the next few days...if not tomorrow."
I'm such a liar.
I'm so sorry it;s taken so long. Really.
And i'm not going to spell out excuses as to why i haven't updated. But i am sorry.
I wanted to give you guys something special; sort of a present.
Comment and let me know you if you like it.
I'm sort of proud of it.
:)