Status: Back in business. Please read second authors note added to the 'Info" section of this story.

Head on Collision

Let It Roll

Jack’s POV

Being grounded for a month was, excruciating to say the very least. No, it’s not the constantly having to be by my mothers side. Nor is it the inability to be able to text Alex or talk to him on the phone, given that my mum had taken my cell phone away from me. It wasn’t even the expectation my mum had over me that I would ‘sit and talk’ with her about my ‘relationship with Alex;’ where it was headed, how long we had actually been dating etc. No. Those things I could deal with. I have been dealing with them. It was the ‘not being with Alex’ thing that was driving me crazy. You get what I mean right? Not ‘being close’ to him? Not spending the night with him? Not having sex with my boyfriend.

i groaned inwardly just thinking about it.

Okay. So it’s not like I haven’t seen him at all, or held his hand or kissed him for that matter. That had happened. But there’s only so much you can get away in an empty class room. Stolen kisses in the bathroom stall, holding hands under the desk in class and there was one rather heated make out session out in the oval during a storm which had led to both of us being so sick we each missed school. The problem was, that was the only time we were together. At school, in class and at lunch times. My mum picked me up and dropped me off at school everyday so I couldn’t even sneak over to his house before or after. I had been tempted to just make Alex leave school during the day and go back to his place. But he wasn’t having that. he didn’t want to miss school. He had said to just wait out the grounding. It wasn’t as if he was dealing with not being physical. Unless he was, dealing with it. I couldn’t though. I felt like I was cheating on him. We were hardly ever alone. We couldn’t exactly make out or get down and dirty in front of our best mates. A kiss on the cheek was all we could get away with before Zack would go squirming away and tell us to stop it. When asked why Zack would just reply that it was weird; the holding hands and stuff he could deal with. But the rest, not so much.

I frowned down at my half eaten sandwich that lay on the cafeteria table in front of me. I tipped a bit of my water onto it and watched as the bread swelled as it absorbed it. Alex was nowhere to be found. I treasured every second I had with him these days. He had just not come out at lunch. Rian and Zack hadn’t seen him since morning break. Holly said he was in chemistry but he left pretty quickly. he had vanished.

I looked up as the doors swung up of the cafeteria just as the bell sounded for fifth period. Alex wandered through and approached me through the departing crowd. I stood up; keeping my eyes on him.

“Where have you been?” I asked Alex when he reached the table.

Rian, Zack and the girls shrugged and left with a departing smile. Alex walked around the my side of the table and slid his hand into mine.

“Alex. We don’t have the same class now,” I told him; Alex’s grip on my hand got stronger.

I picked up my bag; swinging it over my arm.

Alex tugged on my hand, pulling me toward the doors.

“Where are we going?” I asked.

Alex didn’t answer me; choosing to simply keep pulling me along. We pushed our way through the cafeteria doors and he led me to the auditorium.

“Alex. We still have two classes,” I told him simply. He didn’t respond. “Where are you taking me?”

Alex opened the auditorium doors and pulled me through; finally letting go of my hand. I looked around. The room was empty. He grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me quickly up the aisle, and to the stairs of the stage. He walked up them; I followed; obviously, tripping my way up them. he led me to the back of the stage and down the back stairs, around a small corner to a ladder.
He let go of my wrist and pointed down into the hole.

“Okay,” I looked at him confused before climbing down.

I reached the bottom and glanced round. It was the old storage room for the shows our school puts on. Their were old costumes piled in the centre of the room. I heard a thud behind me and turned to face Alex.

"Alex what are you...?" I started; before his lips cut me off.

I sighed into his mouth; caught off guard by how forceful the kiss was.

"Jack,” Alex breathed; sliding his hands onto either side of my neck. “I cant take it anymore.”

“Take what?” I asked.

“Not being able to touch you,” Alex licked his lips and I watched his eyes wander all over my body. “Fuck.”

I smirked down at him. He licked his lips again before craning his neck forward to kiss me again. I dodged his lips earning a glare. He grabbed fistfuls of the front of my shirt and pulled me to him; his lips literally crashing into mine. I opened my mouth to him and heard him moan a little when I snaked my tongue into his mouth. He let go of my shirt, keeping his lips on mine and slid his hand down my chest, slowly unbuttoning my shirt. I broke away from him and tried to pry his hands off me.

"Alex. We cant,” I shook my head; grabbing his wrists and pulling them down away from my shirt which lay half unbuttoned and crinkled around me. “Not here.”

Alex stood on his tip toes; stepping right up close to me. His nose was practically up against mine.

“Jack. I want you to fuck me,” he ordered. “Fuck me harder than ever before.”

Alex stepped back and looked up at me. He caught his bottom lip between his teeth and looked up at me with big puppy dog eyes. he knew I couldn’t resist that. He absolutely fucking knew. I tossed my bag to the side of the room and pulled Alex into me; tugging at the bottom of his tshirt before pulling it off completely. Alex started back on my buttons; pulling them free as quick as possible. I moved onto Alex’s belt and jeans, slid the belt free and shoving the jeans to the ground. He kicked them to the side.

I shoved Alex lightly and he landed on the makeshift mattress with an oof. A cloud of dust and a musty smell rose up into the air.

I undid the button on my jeans slowly and lowered the zipper. I smirked down at Alex who lay amongst the clothes; his hand absentmindedly rubbing his stomach up and down.

I dropped my jeans to the floor, wiggling out of them and kicking them to the side with my shoes. I dropped to my knees between Alex’s legs and lowered myself down over him. Alex smiled ever so softly up at me. He slid his fingertips over my jawline and round to the back of my neck.

“I missed you, Jack,” he whispered. “I missed this.”

I smiled at him; leaning down and kissing him ever so softly on the lips. I kissed down his jaw; stopping to suck on his pulse point in his neck. Alex tilted his head away from me. I kissed my way down his chest, to his stomach, over his hips and pressed small kisses along his pelvic bone.

I heard him sigh. I smiled to myself before hooking my fingers over the elastic of his boxers and pulled them down. I took the opportunity to lick him; from base to tip. Alex moaned loudly and I smirked; dipping my head and doing it again.

“Fuck Jack,” Alex swore; his breathing already erratic. “I, fuck. I forget how could that feels.”

“Well, lets make sure you don’t forget how good me fucking you feels,” I told him huskily.

I found a flaw in Alex’s plan.

“Alex, we don’t have any lube,” I went back to hovering over him.

His hand flopped down; pointing towards our bags.

“My bag, front pocket,” he breathed.

I looked at him incredulously, pecked him on the lips and got up. Sure enough, front pocket of his bag contained lube and a few condoms.

“You want one of these two?” I asked him; holding up a condom.

“Okay,” Alex nodded.

I sauntered back over and dropped the lube and condom next to him. I stripped myself of my boxers; finally my cock free of that cotton prison. Alex held his hands out, reaching up to me. I lowered myself to my knees in front of him and leaned in to kiss him.

“Fuck me Jack,” Alex whispered. “God. Please.”

Alex grabbed the condom and ripped it open; sliding it onto me without hesitation. Feeling his hand touch me like that, after so long was enough to get me harder than I already was. I picked up the lube and popped the cap.

“No prep, just fucking do it,” Alex ordered.

I squeezed lube into my palm and chucked the lube aside. I rubbed myself; coating my cock in the lube. I lowered myself down again as Alex bent his knees.

“You ready?” I asked him and Alex nodded quickly.

“More than ever,” he whispered.

I lined myself up. This is what I had been craving, wanting and waiting for for so long. Fuck. Why hadn’t I thought of something like this in the first place? I cant't believe it was Alex that had thought of this. I had the best boyfriend ever.

I slid myself into Alex; slipping easily inside, but the familiar tightness was overwhelming.

“Fuck,” I sighed.

“Oh my god,” Alex arched himself up off the clothes.

I pulled out slowly before slamming back into him.

“How did we survive without this?” Alex asked before moaning loudly.

“Fucked if I know,” I answered; pulling out and slamming in again; harder than before.

“Oh fuck,” Alex grunted.

He slid his hands inside my open shirt and around to my back; pulling me down on top of him. He wrapped his legs up around my waist. I looked to him questioningly.

“Go,” he whispered, his breathing irregular. “Fuck me.”

I smirked; determined to make this something we would both remember. I pulled out almost all the way before slamming back hard and fats into him. Alex moaned in sync with me.

“Fuck.”

I pulled out again, pushing into him with as much force as I could muster. I hit Alex’s sweet spot; earning a sound resembling a scream. I looked down at Alex’s face. His eyes were closed; mouth hanging open. The breath that was coming out in pants was disturbing the dusty atmosphere of the room. This was all too hot.
I found that rhythm. In and out, in and out. I felt Alex’s nails dig into my back.

“Oh my god,” Alex screamed again; arching up off the floor. “I’m so fucking close. You don’t even know.”

“Oh I know, I fucking know,” I told him.

I lost all control; slamming into Alex with no rhythm. Wild and recklessly I pounded into him. An incoherent string of swears fell from Alex’s lips; almost poetic as I hit his prostate over and over. I felt him started to clamp down around me; the added pressure making it hard for me to hold on. With just one more strike, Alex came and came hard. As Alex pulsed I lost it; I came hard inside him. Our moans were as loud as ever; Alex clawing at my back as I grabbed handfuls of whatever material these costumes were made from. I collapsed on Alex spent. Our chests rising and falling at almost the same time. He loosened his legs and dropped them on either side of me. I pecked Alex on the lips before rolling off of him; slipping out and lying beside him amongst the clothes.

“Holy fuck,” I murmured.

“That was the best sex I've ever had, like ever,” Alex sighed.

We lay in silence side by side; only our breathing being heard amongst the hallowed room. Then a thought dawned on me.

“Hey Alex?” I started.

“Yeah?” he replied.

I turned my head to Alex.

“I hope this place doesn’t echo,” I told him.

Alex faced me; pulling a face, before breaking into laughter.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been too long. I am a bad person.
BUT! im back. ive got so much of this story planned out now it's ridiculous. :)
id like to thank everyone for being so patient with me and not giving up on me.
It means so much.
mostly to "whoever.she.is" who gave me a kick in the pants. :)
comments?
please tell me what you thought of this.
its good to be back.