Status: Back in business. Please read second authors note added to the 'Info" section of this story.

Head on Collision

Drive

Alex’s POV

I sat in the passengers seat of Jack’s mums old Honda Accord as Jack drove along the main road that connected Rian’s side of Baltimore to mine and Jacks. I fiddled with the sleeves of my hoodie as Jack prattled on.

It was so fucking cute hearing him go on and on about his driving test. He explained each and every little part of it. He had even turned a few extra corners just to show me where he had had to turn during the test. He told me how proud he was of himself for not speeding during his test and for stopping almost perfectly everytime. He had even done a reverse parallel park perfect. Or so he thinks anyway.

He was so excited. He was already only driving with one hand and talking with the other; over exaggerating everything no doubt. The smile or should I say grin never left his face the whole time. I looked to him briefly as he spoke; just to add a smile in here or there.

But that’s when he stopped.

“You okay babe?” he asked me.

I turned my face to him and smiled and nodded.

“Yep.”

“You just seem sort of quiet,” Jack frowned. “Is there something bugging ou?”

‘It’s nothing,” I lied.

‘Tell me,” Jack insisted.

“Honestly Jack, it doesn’t matter,” I shook my head.

“Is it the party?”

yes

“No Jack, I jsut,” I thought quickly; smiling to myself. “How could I possibly interrupt your adorable speech about your divers test?”

Jack looked curious for a second before smiling.

“It really was awesome,” he continued. “I was really nervous to start but w=once I go in the instructors car everything just hit me.”

Jack continued on, going back over everything he had already. Making sure I was completely in on everything that had happened during his driving his test. I dont know why I thought the worst about this party. But what could possibly happen. The thought of anything bad happening really made my stomach turn. But that wouldn’t happen.

IHe slowed to a stop at the traffic lights that sat at the top of Beaton street.

“Are you sure you’re okay Lex?” Jack asked again. “You look a bit, pale.”

“I’m sure,” I nodded; as Jack turned the corner. “It’s good I’m not going then. I could be getting sick or something.”

“Lool, I don’t have to go,” Jack shrugged.

“Jack, don’t be silly,” I rested my hand on his knee. “Kara’s your friend too. And you’re best mates girlfriend. You have to go.”

“You know he’s not my bets mate,” Jack told me; resting his hand on top of mine. “But still...”

“Just go to the party Jack,” I told him with a smile. “You can come to my house after.”

Jack expertly turned the car into my drive way with one hand and shut off the negine. He turned to me; holding my hand in both of his. he lifted it and kissed the back of my hand.

“I love you Lex,” he smiled. “you know that right?”

“Of course,” I blushed a little. “And I love you. So much.”

I opened the door of the car and made a move to get out. I stood up and closed the door behind me.

“Wait,” Jack shouted; opening his own door and stepping out.

He jogged around to my side and just smiled at me. He stepped closer and closer until he had me backed against the side of the car. He leaned in; capturing my lips in a stolen and passionate kiss. He trapped me there; a hand on either side of the roof of the accord; his body slammed against mine. He slowed the kiss before pullign away slowly. He pecked my lips briefly before smiling again.

“I;ve always wanted to kiss you up against the side of a car,” he admitted and I laughed.

I slid my hand up onto his cheek and he leaned into the touch.
“I love you Jack,” I whispered.

‘and I you, my love,” he whispered in return.

“Have fun at Kara’s party,” I smiled again as Jack stepped back, letting me free.

“I’ll try,” he shrugged. “Won’t be much fun without you.”

“Im sure you’ll manage,” I laughed.

“Ill talk to you later?” Jack asked.

“Of course,” I pecked him once more before side stepping around him and making my way to my front door.

Jack turned and leant against the car. And I just smirked at him. I think I could get used to this driving Jack thing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short and shit. haha. but i did say theyd be fillers.
ill try and get another one up tonight if not tomrrow.
comments please my darlings.
you keep me going.
<33