By the Light of the Northern Star

Changing Lives

Héri and Anna finally made up. They talked and found out more about each other that would help them more in the following weeks. Anna and Elise would work their jobs and continue to play gigs.

The next day Héri and Anna spent the morning together repairing their relationship. When she got home Elise told her it was time for practice.

“The girls are in the band room waiting. Let’s go get started on the Monday night setlist.” Elise said dragging Anna along with her.

“Hey Lulu what’s shaking,” Anna giggled slightly. She had become close to Lulu more than the other two sisters.

“Well I met a guy yesterday,” she said tuning her bass.

“What’s he like,” Anna asked wanting all the details.

“He’s tall with long black hair and steel blue eyes. He’s coming to see us play tonight.” She squealed happily.

Abby, Mel, and Elise chatted away while I talked to Lulu. We finally came to our conclusion as of what to play.

The mood of the club when it came time to play was surprisingly calm. It was Monday after all but it had to be some action there. The girls launched into their song and soon the audience warmed up to the music. When the girls took their first break the place was going crazy. More people were there and looked hungry for more.

“Anna that was great singing on that last song,” Mel said lightly.

“Thanks I can’t believe your drumming. I’ve never seen you play like a madman. You’re usually so reserved.”

“Come on let’s go get some drinks,” Abby said loudly.

At the bar Lulu’s boyfriend was there. She didn’t even see him while playing.

“Hey Sven, these are the girls I was telling you about.” He miraculously remembered our names and what we looked like.

We chatted and drank until it was time to go back on. Lulu played harder than she ever had. We had a hard keyboard part that was difficult and Mel played like her life depended on it. Even Héri, Terji, Gunnar, and Kari came and watched us play. I think it was our best performance.

At the end of the concert we all said goodbye and headed back home to get some rest. We had a dinner with everyone tomorrow. Everyone was coming and Héri and Gunnar said it was something important. The guest list included all the Týr guys, our band girls, and Lulu’s boyfriend. Lee and Anna were very excited to hear the news.

The next day Lee and Anna got dressed nicely. It was a little bit fancy and they hoped to look ready. The girls helped each other to make sure the makeup, hair, and clothes would really make the guys smile. They would be meeting them at the restaurant.

“Lee I cannot wait; I mean what is so important they want to tell us together.” Anna asked bouncing to her closet.

“I’m nervous; I wish I had the slightest idea so that I could calm down a bit.”

“It will be great,” Anna said hugging Elise.

“I’ll be back once I’m dressed. I’ll see you in the living room.”

“Sure,” Elise agreed.

Their makeup and hair was done so it was time to get dressed and ponder what was going to happen tonight.

Once they got to the restaurant, Héri and Gunnar escorted their girlfriends to everyone awaiting their arrival. Once they were seated and everyone had ordered Héri started first.

“Gunnar and I both love you guys but there is something we would both like to ask you.” Héri started.

“We wanted to ask you if you,” Gunnar finished.

They flashed identical smiles and said together…
♠ ♠ ♠
Set List (I got the songs from putting my iPod on shuffle except for number 20 I heard on television)

Honey, This Mirror isn’t Big Enough for the Two of Us-My Chemical Romance
Thirteen-Danzig
Hells Bells-AC/DC
Angel’s Don’t Kill-Children of Bodom
Why I Don’t Believe in God-Everclear
Pon da Replay-Rihanna
I Want to Be the Boy to Win Your Mother’s Heart-The White Stripes
Powerslave-Iron Maiden
Away-Nightwish
Whoever Brings the Night-Nightwish
Let Him Fly-Dixie Chicks
Somebody Put Something in My Drink-Ramones
Something That I’m Not-Megadeth
Black Keys-Jonas Brothers
Dethharmonic-Dethklok’
The Fire Burns Forever-Hammerfall
On My Own-The Used
Walkin’ On the Sun-Smash Mouth
Undone-Pearl Jam
Fixed at Zero-Versaemerge