By the Light of the Northern Star

The Shopping Trip

During my black out I drifted in and out of consciousness and I just could not open my eyes.

“Is she okay I am so sorry? I tried to yell ‘watch out’ but the words wouldn’t come out,” said an unknown male.

The next thing I heard was “Well we need to get her on the bus.”

“Heri, we have to get home or a hospital if she doesn’t wake up.” Elise said.

I lost consciousness one more time and heard silence.

Elise’s POV

When Anna was knocked out, I was so worried. She always had the worst luck in the world. We stood there looking at her as a stagehand kept apologizing.
Heri stated that we had to get her on the bus while I complained that we needed to go home or to the hospital.

Normal POV

I regained consciousness and opened my eyes slowly. My lips felt chapped and my throat was dry. I saw the whole band Tyr, Elise, and noticed we were on a bus.

“Anna you’re awake. I was so scared you would not wake up.” She said hugging me tightly.

“Elise where are we?” I rasped out.

Heri handed me a cup of water that I drank greedily. When I finished Elise started to explain.

“We are on the Tyr tour bus because they were so worried and did not want to leave us. A guy dropped a piece of the set from a ladder and it hit you on the top of your head. We are going to join the tour and they needed extra merch person anyway.

“What about clothes and what not,” I asked.

“Once we are out of Florida tomorrow we will stop at a mall and Wal-Mart to get everything we need.”

“Well I guess that is good. I think I want to go to the hospital too.”

“Of course Anna,” Elise said hugging me once more.

The way to the next stop was filled with chatting until we came to the first hospital on the way to get me checked out. Terji and Heri helped me walk and we dragged ourselves to the front desk.

Since the whole journey was just filling out paperwork and waiting to say the least I got a MRI and was sent back to the bus with no sign of trauma or damage.

I was feeling a little lightheaded so as soon as we were on the bus I fell asleep. Before I drifted off, I could hear Elise lightly chatting with Gunnar.

The next day

Anna woke up the next day to meet a pair of eyes. She jumped a little but could not actually say anything.

“Sorry to scare you, I was about to wake you up but you did before I could shake you.” Anna noticed it was Heri and he was giving her the cutest smile.

“Oh, um, it’s fine. What time is it?” Anna asked trying to wake up.

“Well it’s one o’clock in the afternoon. I did not wake you because I thought you should sleep a little longer. Come on I’ll bring you to the guys so you can hurry and get all the stuff you need.” Heri explained while dragging her out the door.

Heri and Anna walked behind the bus and Elise was standing there with the band.

“Anna how are you feeling,” Terji asked.

“I’m feeling much better than yesterday. So what is the plan today,” Anna asked curiously.

“Firstly we have to go somewhere to get the essentials and then the mall to get you guys some clothes.” Kari said. Anna could tell he was the most organized one in the group.

The band, Elise, and Anna got into a rented car and drove to the nearest Wal-Mart. Elise and Anna ran into the store the fastest.

“Anna, I can’t believe that we are on tour with three of our favorite bands. Did you ever think it would actually happen?” Elise asked as we walked to the health and beauty aid section.

“Never in a million years. Thinking back now last night I heard you talking to Gunnar, what were you talking about?” Anna asked Elise poking her lightly.

“I have to say we have movies, music, and interest alike. We talked all night about our lives, likes, and dislikes. I really like him now but I’m going to wait awhile until I’m sure.”

“Great idea, we need to get everything we need so we can talk to the guys.” Anna said. She and Elise would be able to buy this stuff themselves but the mall was another thing completely.
♠ ♠ ♠
I changed from first to third person if you noticed. My story will be third person from now on. Just to let you know.