Sequel: Going Down In History

Today In History

The Date Part 1

Amazing was too little of a word to describe this. Actually, I couldn't even think of a word that described the look on my face when we pulled up to the restaurant my parents used to take me to when I was little. I was a little confused though, and it showed. I didn't remember telling him about when my parents took me here those few times. Though, I didn't remember a lot of the things we talked about. He seemed to know what I was thinking.

"About two weeks ago." He replied to my thoughts. Was he psychic or something or am I just really easy to read? I peeled my eyes off of the Japanese restaurant and searched for his own. My confusion turned into a huge grin that was unmistakeably over-excited.

"Thank you so much Chris!" Wow, I sounded like a preppy teenager. That was not what I was going for, but it worked anyway. He returned my smile and leaned over to kiss me. His lips lingered around my ear and I could feel his breath upon it. It sent shivers down my spine.

"This isn't the surprise though, there's another one." He whispered and pulled away to look at me. "We going to sit here or are we going to eat?" He seemed just as excited as I was. Maybe even more.

I allowed him to order for me because I couldn't remember what was good and bad on the menu. He ended up ordering the most expensive dish on the menu for both of us. It was a lot of food.

I sat in awe as the chef made the food in front of us. Making fire, tossing things into his hat and playing with his knives were some of my favorites. The food was delicious too and it was a plus that it was healthy. This was turning into the perfect date already.

Chris payed for the check, despite my constant pouting, trying to get him to let me pay. I just eventually gave up when he took my hand and looked in my eyes with that pleading look of his. It gets me every time.

As we exited, we said our thanks and started off toward his car. We walked slowly, saying nothing, just enjoying each others company. He opened the car door for me again and I got in, but this time he didn't shut it. He knelt down and took my face in his hands. He stared deeply into my eyes and didn't say a word. I just stared back, a little confused, but I didn't let it show.

He smiled, kissed my cheek and got up, still not saying a word. Closing the passenger door, he ran over to the other side and quickly got in. "Sorry, I just wanted to make sure you felt the same way as I did about this." He finally spoke. I smiled as my reply and leaned over to kiss him. I did feel the same way.

We sat there kissing each other for a while. Until he pulled away, making me protest. He was an amazingly good kisser, so every time it ended I didn't want it to. He smiled and tucked a stray hair behind my ear. "Now for your surprise."
♠ ♠ ♠
so I got bored on Easter and decided to add another chapter. it's not that good, I was just writing as I was going. But have you guys ever been to a Japanese Steak House? they're amazing! :D Comment on this or I'll eat youuuu [: