Status: Active-ish.

Make Me Bad.

Six.

Seth... Seth...

"Seth? Seth!"

"What?!" I answered irritated, tearing my eyes away from the blonde girl across the room.

"Were even listening to me?" Nikki asked, her high-pitched voice taking an irritated tone.

"No." I said turning back to look at Andy. I noticed the blue-haired girl frown in the corner of my eye and immediately felt guilty. I sighed "Sorry, what were you saying?"

"Nothing worthy of your attention." She spat before standing up and walking towards the double doors of the school building.

"Nice one, Seth. Have you completely forgotten what I told you?" Cherry yelled at me before storming into the school after her friend.

I sighed and turned to Frank "Women, aye?"

"Dude, not cool." He told me and left as well.

Today was not going to be my day.

[XxX]

I woke up this morning and hopped into the shower with a smile on my face. Mark was picking me up this morning so I paid special attention to my looks. I ran downstairs with my bag hanging from my shoulder and entered the kitchen to see my father with his briefcase and, to my despair, his small suitcase.

"Dad?" I asked warily, approaching his side. He smiled, placing his coffee mug on the kitchen counter and kissed the top of my head.

"Morning, sweetheart." He greeted folding his newspaper. "Ready for school?"

"What's with the suitcase?" I asked, ignoring his lame attempt to make conversation.

He sighed before answering "David called, there's a problem with our American clients. I have to fly out, I'm sorry."

I frowned "But, you just got back." I hated to sound whiny but, he had only just gotten back!

"I know, I'm really sorry," He said, standing up "Tell you what, I'll pick you up something nice, something American."

I didn't bother to reply, I just picked up a slice of toast and left the house. Mark wasn't due to arrive for another five or so minutes but I didn't want to hang around and wait for my dad to leave again. I sat down on the steps mumbling to myself and began munching my toast.

"'I'll pick you up something American'," I mimicked "I can get a sodding hamburger here if I want." Mark pulled up in his shiny black car just as I finished my piece of toast. I got up, wiping a few crumbs from my lap, and approached the car.

“Hey,” He greeted with a smile as I sat down in the passenger seat.

“Hi.” His smile disappeared when he sensed my mood.

“What's wrong?” He asked in a soft voice, starting the engine.

“My father has to fly to America today, and he only just got back, and that means I'm going have to cope with my deranged mother alone, and I-” He cut me off with a quick peck on the lips before returning his attention to the road.

“Relax. He'll be back soon, and if worst comes to the worst, you can always stay the night at my house.” Coming from any other guy, I would have declined without hesitation but something about Mark just made me feel so safe.

Today is definitely going to be my day.

[XxX]

“Why do you keep staring at that blonde girl?”

“Hm?” I turned to look at Cherry. “What blonde girl?” I knew exactly who she was talking about but playing dumb never hurt.

“Andy Richard. You've been glaring at her all day.” We both turned to look in her direction. She was sitting on a bench with her friends, well she was sitting on Mark's lap and he was sitting on the bench but whatever.

“Or maybe you've been glaring at her new boyfriend.” She mused.

“Well what do you expect? Look at that self-righteous piece of shi-”

“Seth, he's not self-righteous, you just have something against him for some r-” She stopped mid-sentence, her eyes widening. “No way!”

“What?!” I exclaimed trying to find what she was staring at. She turned to stare at me with shock-ridden smirk on her face.

“Do you like her?”

“Huh? Andy? What, no. Course not.” 'Shit, do I?'

“Oh my God, Seth. You couldn't find anyone little more prone to reciprocate your feelings?”

“What? You think she wouldn't like me back?”

“Well, have you seen who she's with? That's probably why you hate him so much!”

“No,” I said after a moment of hesitation “That's not possible.”

“Why not?” She seemed offended.

“Because that would mean you understand my feelings better than I do...” She just nodded.

[XxX]

Stupid Clairman, giving to nights of detention in a row. Who the hell did he thinks he was? I pushed the door to the detention room and sat at the desk furthest from the front and closest to the door. I glanced to my right and saw that Seth guy also sitting in the back, on the otherside of the room.

'Great, just peachy. Stuck in detention, after school, with him. And now he's getting up. Perfect. Wait, why's he getting up?' I watched him out of the corner of my eye as he slowly made his way towards me. He opened his mouth to speak but quickly sat it the chair next to me instead when the door opened and Clairman stepped in.

“Hello, Miss Presley,” He greeted me with a mocking smile before turning to Seth “Charles,” he spat causing the student to wink at him. “I hope you have some work to do. And I expect-” He was interrupted by the door opening again and the headmaster's secretary rushing in. She looked rather flushed as she whispered something to the teacher.

His eyes widened slightly before returning to their normal size. He turned to us “I'll be gone five minutes, ten max. So no funny business.” With that he rushed out of the room with the secretary following swiftly after. I sighed, leaning back in my chair, and started to doodle all over my geography homework in a silent rebellion against the man keeping me in this God forsaken room with that unbearable boy.

Seth got up again as soon as the coast was clear and went to stand in front of my desk, placing his hands on either side of it.

“Can I help you?” I asked crossing my arms only to quickly pull them away when Seth smirked at my cleavage.

“Are Andy and her idiot boyfriend serious?” He asked much to my surprise.

“What do you think?”

“I think Mark's got his head stuck too far up his arse, but that doesn't answer my question.”

“Yes, they're serious.” I hissed through clenched teeth.

“Oh, it's a shame Andy can only get her bestfriend's leftovers.” My glare intensified and I dug my long nails into my palms to prevent hitting the guy. “Then again, with the amount of guys you've been with, it's hard not to.” I stood up and moved to slap him but he caught my hand before I could.

I struggled to retrieve my hand as he pulled me around the desk to stand in front of him, sandwiched between him and the desk. “You're a real bastard, you know that?”

He smirked, “Yeah, I know.” and pulled me into a rough kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, just-just sorry... and enjoy :]