We Come Out At Night 3

Chapter 11

------------------
Gates
------------------

I found Izzy sitting alone in the cafeteria picking at what I assume used to be a muffin. I took a seat beside her and nudged her with my elbow. “I think it’s dead.”

She turned her head and looked at me confused. “What is?”

“The muffin that you murdered by picking at it with your fingers.”

She turned her head back and looked down at the muffin while continuing to pick at it with her fingers. Something was obviously bothering her. “Want to talk about it?”

“What’s to say? It’s over.”

“What is?”

She turned her face to look at me and I could see her eyes full of sadness. “Shadows and me, we’re over.”

“What happened?” I sighed and put my arm around her shoulder.

“He thinks I purposely kept it from him that I was married to Marco and he said he would never trust me.”

I nodded and squeezed her as she rested her head on my shoulder. “Yep, that sounds like Shadows; stubborn, hard headed and stupid. He’ll come around though. He loves you too much to let you go.”

We sat there for a little while and I did manage to cheer her up and make her laugh. She was Izzy after all and Lord knows we shared more than just a muffin on many different occasions.


----------------
Kristina
----------------

I stood there watching them and I couldn’t understand what I saw in front of me. Brian had his arm around Izzy and it stirred something in me. Jealousy. Yeah, they were friends, but they were being a little too affectionate right now for my taste.

“What are you doing?” Shadows startled me as he whispered in my ear from behind me.

“I’m trying to figure out why my boyfriend is being all touchy feely with your girlfriend.”

He grabbed my arm gently. “I think we better take this into my office.”

We walked into his office and I sat down in the chair in front of his desk. I waited while he walked around to the other side and took his seat.

He clasped his hands together and set them down on the desk. “So, maybe I should explain something to you about Izzy. When she got here, she was feisty and tough and within a few days I had realized she had a ferocious sexual appetite.”

“What does that have to do with this?”

He laughed. “I’m getting to that. You know as well as the other girls that all the new girls go through Brian first. It was that way when Izzy got here and I hate to say it like this, but he did have her first. It took both of us to keep her satisfied at one point and now it’s like, whatever as long as she’s happy. I don’t mind that she has a few friends to satisfy her needs. Hell, sometimes I even participate.”

I couldn’t believe what just came out of his mouth. “So, you’re ok with Izzy fucking around?”

He shook his head in disagreement. “No, that isn’t what I said. Izzy doesn’t fuck around. I don’t care if she’s with one of the guys because they are my friends and it’s just sex, but a random stranger is not acceptable.”

“This is so wrong.” I said shaking my head. How could anyone say they were in love with one person and then sleep with another?

“It’s not wrong, it’s all in how you look at it. Like I said, Izzy has an insatiable sexual appetite and sometimes, I can’t keep up with her. So, if my friends are willing to take on the task, then more power to them.”

“Ok, I think I need a little time to let this set in.” I stood up from my chair and was about to walk out when he spoke once more.

"By the way, I hate to do this to you, but as you referred to her before we came in here, Izzy is no longer my girlfriend."

Great, just make things worse for me. I didn’t say anything more to him; I just walked out of his office and right past Brian without saying a single word.


------------------
Shadows
Later that night
-------------------

I had a few too many drinks with Gates at the bar and did speak to him about the conversation I had with Kristina so he would know what he was up against when he went upstairs.

I laid down on my bed and as soon as I looked up the room started to spin. I hated the after effects of alcohol, but it sure felt good going down. Speaking of going down, in my drunken state I hadn’t noticed what was happening under the covers.

Some how my pants were unbuttoned and unzipped and there were a pair of lips wrapped around my dick. If I wasn’t drunk I’d have been a willing participant, but right now, I just wanted to be with Izzy so bad, I laid there and just let her do her thing.

If this was her way of telling me that she wanted to come back, she was so in the door.
“Izzy.” I couldn’t stop myself as her name slipped past my lips in the form of a moan. I grabbed a handful of her hair and pushed her down on me. I wanted her to take all of me into her mouth and she did without hesitation.

It wasn’t long after that I filled her mouth with cum. All I could think about in the seconds that followed was how badly I wanted her to come up from under the covers so I could hold her, but that isn’t what happened.

When the covers moved, Kristina got out of the bed and stood there straightening out her shirt. I could only look at her with my jaw hanging wide open in shock. When she looked at me, she mocked what I said downstairs with her own little twist. “It's just a blow job among friends, right Matt?” I couldn’t say anything; I just watched her walk out of my room like nothing happened. Not only did my best friend’s girl just suck me off and throw my own words in my face, the reality of Izzy not being here just hit me like a ton of bricks.