Wanna Tell You How I Feel Inside

Doce.

I woke up the next morning, wanting nothing but to stay in bed and never get up. The banging on my door told me that the world had other plans. I groaned, pushing my comforter off my body. I opened the door and rubbed my eyes clean of ‘sleep boogers’. When my eyes finally focused I saw Zachary standing in front of me.

“Listen Sage, I-”

“I am too busy to hear your bullshit Zachary. Move.” I stepped around him, quickly walking into the bathroom. I slammed the door shut before locking it behind me. I started up the shower and climbed in once I was naked. Five minutes later I was stepping out smelling of coconuts. I wrapped a towel tightly around me before picking up my ‘pajamas’ and walked out of the bathroom. I hummed loudly to myself, pretending not to see Zacky trying to get my attention. Once I was in the safety of my bedroom again, I locked my door. I pressed play on my stereo and my mix CD began to scream from my speakers.

Can't you see I'm easily bothered by persistence? One step from lashing out at you. You want in to get under my skin and call yourself a friend. I've got more friends like you, what do I do?” I sang along as I pulled on my outfit for the day. I continued to hum along as I transferred all my stuff from my green backpack to the other. Once I was done, I placed my CD back into my CD player and put that into my bag. I flicked open the lock before walking down the hall then down the stairs.

“Good morning Sage.” I nodded to Mrs. Baker as I headed to the fridge. The smell of the pancakes she was making made me want to vomit. I can’t stand them or any kind of breakfast things except muffins and cereal. I pulled out an apple, shutting the fridge door with my foot. I sat down at the island on one of the bar stools, starting to nibble on my 'breakfast'. Just as Mrs. Baker excused herself to head to work, Matt and Jimmy walked in.

“Hello boys. I was just heading to work. Try to not destroy the house,” Mrs. Baker said jokingly as I rolled my eyes, turning to face away from the two teenagers.

“No promises,” Jimmy chirped. I peeked over from the corner of my eye only to see Matt staring right back. I scoffed, turning my attention back to the wall I was staring at. I felt a presence sit next to me. Since Jimmy was running up the stairs screaming at Zacky, I’m going to assume that Matt was the one sitting. Just a guess though.

“Sage, I-”

“I’m really not talking about anything with you. I get it, you five are just assholes who trick innocent kids younger than you. I knew you big, badass seniors would only be absolute dicks to freshmen, I was stupid to think different.”

“It’s nothing like that!” Matt protested. I rolled my eyes, tossing out the half eaten apple. As I was about to leave the room, Matt pushed me against the wall. I looked up at him, my mouth open to throw out an insult, but my voice got caught in my throat.

“Move out of my way Matt,” I spoke softly. I let my head fall, staring intently at my shoes. Matt gently lifted my chin to look me straight in the eyes. He leaned forward slowly. I was stunned to say the least. Just before Matt could reach my lips my senses came back to me. I turned my head and moved it, making Matt’s lips touch the wall right next to me instead. It was still for a moment before the sound of the phone ringing broke the silence. I pushed Matt’s hands off me and walked to the hall.

“Hello?” I greeted, holding the phone to my ear.

”Hey! It’s Jersey!’ I was confused for a moment before I remembered he told me to give his phone number earlier in the night last night.

“Oh, hey Jersey. What’s up?” I asked. I could see Matt slouching in a stool at the island. He wasn’t even attempting to peek at me at all. I saw Jimmy and Zacky coming down the stairs, arguing about something stupid.

”Just thought I’d let you know that Liv, Ben, and I are about to leave my house. We’ll be there in-” Jersey got cut off by Liv screaming hi and telling Jersey to tell me she said hi. ”Liv says hi. We’ll be there in like two minutes.”

“Okay. See you guys then.” We said our goodbyes before hanging up. I walked toward the front door when Zacky called my name. I groaned, but made no move to walk back towards the kitchen nor to open the door. Soon I heard at least two of them walk out from the kitchen.

“Can we talk?” Jimmy asked cautiously.

“No, we can’t. I’m going to school now,” I piped.

“Do you need a ride?” Zacky asked just as I pulled open the door.

“No,” I spoke harshly. I walked out, slamming the door shut behind myself. Just as I reached the end of my driveway Ben pulled to a stop in front of me.

“Hey Sage!” Liv shouted, leaning out the front passenger seat’s window. I laughed and gave her a hug when she held out her arms. Just as I opened the backdoor behind her, a car’s horn made me turn to my left. I saw Brian’s car as him and Johnny climbed out. I rolled my eyes annoyed. What? Were we ‘suppose’ to be having a meeting or some shit?

“Hey Sage! Can-”

“No we can not talk. We won’t today, we won’t tomorrow, we never will! I hate all five of you. You are fucking asshole seniors with nothing better to do than make fun of people who are younger than you. Stick to your people and I’ll stick to mine. Goodbye.” I climbed into Ben’s car, slamming my door shut. Ben peeled out, leaving the two boys in the dust. I sighed, smiling to Liv and Jersey who were staring at me worried.

“What was that about?” Liv asked.

“They are assholes and need to leave me alone. That’s it.” Liv nodded turning around in her seat and began chatting with Ben. Jersey kept staring which made me shift uncomfortably in my seat. “So, do I have any classes with you?”

“Oh. Who do you have?” As I tried to list them off Jersey stared at me, shocked. “What?”

“Those are senior classes! I’m only a sophomore.” A frown slid onto my face at the disappointment. “Wait, take that back. When do you have P.E., art, and PFD? Those are the only classes that aren’t separated by grade.”

“Uhm, P.E. I have second, art is after lunch, and PFD is fourth.” Jersey smiled.

“I have the same P.E. with you. Do you have last lunch?” I nodded. “Great! We all have that. Hey Ben, do you have any classes with Sage? He’s a senior,” Jersey informed.

“What do you have?” After reading over my schedule, he nodded. “I have PFD and Math with you.”

“And I have History and art! I may be short, but I am a senior!” Liv chirped.

“Awesome! At least I won’t be alone most of the day. Just first and last.” I groaned when I realized I sat next to Matthew in both. “Shit.”

“What?” Liv and Jersey questioned.

“I have Matthew in those classes and I sit next to him,” I grumbled as Ben pulled into a parking spot.

“You mean Matthew Sanders?” Ben asked. I nodded. “Dude, he is such a dick in basketball.”

“You play?” Ben nodded.

“Matt and his friends always play like they’re the only ones of the court. I quit that team since the coach wouldn’t let up and make them work with everyone else.” I shook my head at that. Sounded like egotistical Matt. We all climbed out, chatting. As we walked towards the front door I saw the guys pull up. We sat on the short wall that was next to the front entrance. As I tried to join in the conversation the guys passed by. Everyone glared except Matt who looked like a puppy that got kicked. Suddenly my bag was shoved off my shoulder and it happened to spill it’s contents.

“What the fuck dude?!” I screamed. Zacky smirked, continuing on. I grinded my teeth as I picked up my stuff with Jersey’s help.

“Why does Zacky Baker have something against you?” Liv inquired.

“He’s my new brother and needless to say, I just pissed off all his friends which pisses off him,” I spoke venomously. We watched them through the front door windows as Johnny and Brian each shoved a random by passer out of their way.

“I suggest we all keep our heads down for a while,” Ben announced. We nodded our heads even though I knew that wouldn’t help in the least. Hell just got worse.
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah, good new is that since Sage is being a bitch so is everyone else. Hooray! :)
& I am going to do some selfless advertisement. :D
Anyone like Ville Valo anymore? I have a new story. Check it out, yeah?
Please comment lovelies<3
Xoxo,
Tina.