Status: In Progress

What a Gift Right?

Before The Storm

It was starting to get even darker and it was around 10 in the morning and by the look of the grey and turbulent sea outside, it was obvious that, there was going to be a storm. A huge storm.

And the other person who lived in this house, nick, he didn’t show any signs of moving out of his room and helping me to secure the doors and windows and reinforce the locks and all that jazz. The house was pretty big and I couldn’t do it all by myself.

I walked over to his room and knocked on the door.

‘Come In’, I heard his voice saying. I cautiously opened the door and stepped inside his room leaving the door open.

‘Umm... Nick?’, I asked, he was writing something and didn’t even bother to look up before I said this. When those words escaped my mouth, his head snapped up.

‘Can I Help you?’, he asked, his voice guarded and cautious.

‘I was just wondering if you could help me... umm... close the windows and lock the doors and all that stuff because the weather report has predicted a pretty serious storm, in about 20 minutes’, I said in one breath.

‘Sure’, he said and closed the book he was writing in, pushed out his chair and got up and began to walk towards the door, seeing that he was willing to I walked out of the room, climbed the stairs and started locking doors and windows.

In about ten minutes we were done and he had settled himself on one of the chairs in the living room with a book and a blanket. Come to think of it was getting a little chilly

Taking his “inspiration” I went to the room and picked up my battered copy of twilight and a blanket and went to the living room and also settled myself on one of the couches, I kept my cell phone next to me in case anyone called.

I had just opened my book when a little noise indicating that I had a new text message on my cell phone startled me.

From: Unknown Number
Message: Hey! I’m sorry that I’ve never spoken to you properly.

I picked up the phone and brought it closer to my face seeing if I could recognise the number, I couldn’t.

So I replied to the message.
To: Unknown Number
From: Melissa
Message: Sorry, But do I noe u?

The reply came almost immediately.

From: Unknown Number
To: Melissa
Message: It’s me, Nick.

WOW!! The minute I read the name of the sender my hands froze and I practically had a heart attack or a seizure.

I slowly, carefully and cautiously lifted my head and there he was, Nick, towering over me, with an expression on his face which I haven’t seen before.

Ever.

Before I knew what was happening, all I felt was his lips on mine and I was in heaven, I had never felt like this, ever, not even with Aaron.

Never.
♠ ♠ ♠
What Do You Think? Love It or Hate It?
comments? rating?
i really want to get up to 3 stars!!
suggestions ae welcome

<3 xoxo

Sel