Status: In Progress

What a Gift Right?

‘Life’s not worth living, when he’s not around’
Hi, I’m Melissa Mackenzie-James, I’m 26 years old and yes, I’m married, or rather was married.
His name was Aaron James and he was 26 years old too, I was born on 18th of December and he was born on 17th of December, both of us were born in the year 1994.
We both were 20 years old when we met, and how we met is rather a strange story. It all started when I was working part time at the Gibson guitar outlet in Los Angeles. That was one of the main things that we had in common--music.
He then started coming, almost every day, and finally after two weeks of awkward conversations and lame jokes, he asked me out, it was the 14 of May. We dated for about one year and then two years later when we were 21, on the same day he first asked me out, he asked me to marry him... and I said yes.
After five years of a perfect life... relatively perfect, on the night of 14th may, the night of our five year marriage anniversary, Aaron was coming home from work for us to go out to dinner; he lost control of his car and crashed. He didn’t make it.

What a Gift, Right?

Characters:-
1. Melissa Mackenzie-James, 26, Brunette and brown eyes
Has worked as an agent for many singers and bands, currently working for the band Jonas Brothers and Nick Jonas And The Administration.
2. Aaron James, 26, Blond Hair and Grey eyes
Established Guitarist and songwriter
3. Nick Jonas, 28, Brown curly hair and brown eyes
Singer-Songwriter, Part of band Jonas Brothers
4. Joe Jonas, 31, Brown Hair and Hazel Eyes
Singer-Songwriter, Part of band Jonas Brothers
5. Kevin Jonas, 33, Brown Hair and Green eyes
Singer-Songwriter, Part of band Jonas Brothers
Married to Danielle Deleasa [sp?]

Disclaimer:-
The characters and events mentioned on this story are purely fictional; any resemblance to any person or event is purely co-incidental. I do not own the Jonas Brothers, Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez or any other famous people mentioned on this story. Although, I do own the characters Aaron and Melissa and any other fictional characters mentioned in this story. This story is based in the year 2018.
  1. I Miss You... I Miss Your Smile
    Title Credit: I Miss You By Miley Cyrus
  2. See Everything, And Never Be Satisfied, If I Couldn't See Those Eyes
    Title Credit: Hello Beautiful By Jonas Brothers
  3. Best Day
    Title Credit: The Best Day By Taylor Swift
  4. Before The Storm
    Title Credit: Before The Storm By Jonas Brothers Feat. Miley Cyrus
  5. Déjà vu
    Title Credit: Déjà vu By Beyonce
  6. Any Man Of Mine
    Title Credit: Any Man Of Mine By Shania Twain
  7. You Belong With Me
    Title Credit: You Belong With Me- Taylor Swift