Moonlight and Red Wine

Hungry

It took maybe 15 minutes to take down the five vampires. I admit it was slower than my usual time but I had other things on my mind. As I grabbed the last one by his collar, he looked at me as I pinned him to the ground.

"Please let me go," He pleaded as I looked at him.
"Why?"
"I'll tell Harmony you've gotten stronger, you're better."
"No," I pressed the blade to his neck, "Why should I trust you?"
"She's talking to the that tribe by the beach," He looked at me, "They've been watching you."
"And this lets you live another day, because?"
"I don't like her either," He looked at me as I got up from him knowing he was lying but let him think he'd have the upper hand on me.

I turned my back to him as he stood up as I seen Edward walk out to the porch.

"Deegan!" He shouted as leapt from him spot but I turned around to slice the vamp's head off before Edward could push me out of the way.

I caught my breath as I looked up at Edward who just looked at me. I brushed my hair back as I dusted myself off.

"I'm hungry," I mentioned to him, "Come on."

I lead him inside as I went to the fridge to find something to eat which I couldn't decide on right now so I just made some hot chocolate then got Edward a cup of blood from the fridge that was always kept on hand.

"Why do you have this in your house?" He asked as I handed him he ceramic mug.
"I live with vampires," I shrugged as I sat on the back of the chair to sip slowly on my hot chocolate, "Angel doesn't kill humans so he goes to blood banks or the butcher for the most part."
"For the most part?" Edward questioned as I held up my arm.
"I feed him."
"Doesn't that hurt?"
"No," I put my arm back down, "He's not venomous like you are. It's different."
"Oh," Edward slowly took a sip off the cup as I seen the taste hit him, "Who's blood is this?"
"It's mine," I crawled off the chair to turn on some music, "I donated it to the vampire community."
"I can see why so many vampires are after you," He laughed as I sat back on the chair.
"Yeah, but I guess it's awkward with a bit of vampire blood in it now."
"It's not."
"So why are you here?" I asked Edward as I watched him, "And don't tell me because. There's a reason that someone shows up on your porch unexpected and trying to explain an intense night."
"I don't know," He shrugged as I rolled my eyes.
"Way to make me feel great."
"Not in that way," He stood up quickly as I went to take my mug to the kitchen, "It's different."
"How?"
"I try to keep my distance from you but I can't quit you," He started as I had my back to him as I let a smirk cross my face.

"That sounds so cheesy," I turned to face him as he stuffed his hands in his pockets.
"It's the truth. Everytime I go to Bella to try to forget you, I can't stop thinking about you. Comparing everything Bella says and does to you. Just waiting for her to put up a fight on some subject but she never does."
"And what if I'm tired of putting up a fight," I moved closer to Edward.
"What do you mean?"
"What if I'm done with trying to make you chase me?" I questioned as he looked at me.
"Wha-"

Before he could finish, I pressed my lips to his as he was shocked at first but he began to kiss back. I pushed him against the island in which he moved in a swift movement to turn the situation on me and push me up against the counter next to the sink. Slowly his hands started to wander underneath my shirt as I kept him closer to me. He pulled the shirt off quickly as my hands touched his cold flesh as I moved his shirt over his head.

Tossing it to the side on the floor, my kisses landed on his chest as I heard him let out a low growl as I kept kissing him when he brought my head back up to his eyes then started kissing my neck.

"Am I interupting something?" I heard a British voice come from behind Edward as he stopped and I looked over to see Spike standing there.

"Spike," I let out an aggrivated sigh as Edward handed me my shirt, "No."
"Sure looks like it," He smirked as I rolled my eyese as Edward slide his shirt over his head just as Rosalie and Emmett walked into the kitchen too.
"What's going on here?" Rosalie asked as I pulled my shirt over my head now.
"Nothing," I sighed as I looked at her, "What's up?"
"Alice wanted me to tell you that Bella wanted to go shopping with you tonight," She watched us cautiously as I nodded.
"Now?"
"Yeah," She didn't flinch but just looked at the two of us, "It was still early."
"Why?"
"I don't know," Rosalie shrugged, "She wants to try to be your friend."
"Girl aggrivates me," I mumbled as I moved away from Edward, "Come on Spike."

"What? Why me?" He questioned as he looked at me.
"Because I need my bodyguard," I smirked at him as I went to find some new clothes to chang into.

I headed upstairs as I knew Edward would get the third degree but I found some new jeans and a tank top. As I slid the shirt over my head, I jumped at the sight of Edward standing in my room with a smirk on my face.

"Damn it, Edward," I mumbled as he went to sit on my bed.
"I finally caught you off guard," He smiled as I rolled my eyes at him.
"Only because you so invaded my privacy."
"How long are you going to be gone?"
"I don't know," I sighed as I fixed my hair, "It's your girlfriend."
"I told you, I can't quit you."
"I heard you," I mumbled as I looked back at him, "Why?"
"I know what you're thinking," He smirked at me again as I blushed.
"I should've never let you in," I stuffed some money in my pockets.
"Can I come back tonight?"
"You're here now," I pointed out.
"No, I mean when you come back," He mentioned as I didn't think of it as I took a deep breathing making my decision.
"Yes," I nodded as I headed to the door.