Moonlight and Red Wine

Shine

"Bella, can we please go back?" I whined as she decided to bring her friend Jessica in which she failed to mention before.
"Oh, suck it up, Deegan, is it?" Jessica questioned as I stopped to give her a look, "You could use some color to your style."
"Did she just?" I questioned as Spike went to walk forward.
"Maybe I should have a little talk with her?" He questioned as I stopped him.
"No, she's right," I smirked, "After all, it is supposed to be a nice day out tomorrow and I think I need a new bikini."
"Oh," Bella looked at me with a half embarassed look, "Are you sure?"
"Hey, I can get Spike with me if you guys don't want to," I shrugged as she shook her head.
"No, it's fine."
"Good because I needed your opinion," I smiled at her as we headed to Pac Sun in which I went to try on several bikinis.

I finally found the perfect one which was black and red which I went to pay for it as Jessica made up some excuse that she had to get back home.

"Don't worry about her," I looked at Bella, "Hey, I should get you some dinner. It's late and your dad will probably worry if you ate or not."
"Thanks," She smiled lightly at me.
"It's no problem."

I ended up going to some Greek resturant not far from town as Spike didn't eat anything and I settled just on some soup and salad. I wasn't much in the mood for eating right now anyways. I was more worried about what was going to happen tonight.

"So," I sipped on my drink as I looked at Bella, "Why did you really want to go shopping with me?"
"You're one of Edward's friends and I wanted to get to know you better. I mean we've hardly talked."
"Last time you wanted to hang out with me, you had those boys with you."
"Jacob's sorry about that."
"Did Edward tell you what they meant by that?"
"No," She shook her head as I decided not to tell her.
"Yeah, I'm not too fond of them."
"He did say you were different though."
"How so?" I was interested in what he had been saying about me.
"You live with vampires and you're a slayer. I don't totally understand the concept of the slayer though."
"It's simple," I shrugged, "I make sure people like you can sleep safely at night."
"How?"
"Stopping paranormal things like vampires, werewolves, demons, the things people think don't exist anymore."
"But not all vampires, right?"
"No, in case you failed to notice," I smiled towards Spike.
"But werewolves-"
"I'm not fond of them. It's a personal prefence more than anything. They're more dangerous than vampires I believe."
"Do the Cullens like you?" She questioned just out of curiousity.
"Yes," I smiled at her.
"Even Rosalie?"
"She and Emmett live with me half the time."
"Wow," Bella looked shocked, "But you're human."
"For the most part," I sat back as she looked confused.

For about another half an hour then 20 minutes to get her home, she asked me questions about dancing, where I was born, the music I listened to, if I like Forks, things like that. They were small talk conversations in which she told me a bit about herself. She wasn't that bad of a person but she still annoyed me since she wanted to know why people weren't just turned into vampires when asked. It's like she wanted to be one just because Edward was and I mean sure I know it's crossed my mind but I like being able to bleed still.

Once I dropped her off, I headed back home in which Spike went off on his own as I headed up to my room. I dimmed the lights as I crashed onto the bed when I heard tapping at my window.

Getting up, I seen Edward down at the bottom throwing rocks at my window as I opened it.

"May I help you?" I smirked as he looked up at me.
"Can I come up?"
"Depends," I shrugged, "Is it faster to let you in or for you to let yourself in?"
I heard a whoosh as he appeared at my window sill, "What do you think?"
"Keep it quiet," I pulled him in then shut my window, "Rosalie and Emmett are back too."
"How was your shopping trip?"
"Eventful, I guess," I shrugged sitting back on my bed, "Well sorta. I took your precious Bella to dinner so she didn't starve."
"Thank you," He smiled as I brought my knees up to my chest.
"So," I started as he sat next to me to kiss my cheek.

I found feel his cold lips move down my jawline as they started towards my neck.

"You think I'm that easy," I chuckled as he looked at me with his gold eyes.
"I'm hoping you'll change your mind," He mumbled into the kisses as my smile tugged at the corner of my lips.
"I thought you had rules."
"I do," He whispered, "But with you, it's hard to control myself."
"What if I told you not to?"
"Do you want me to?"
"No," I looked at him as he slowly slid his body over mine.

I couldn't stop the articles of clothes from falling from our bodies as his icy body stung at first but the coldness cooled the heat from my body. His eyes were darker as he looked back at me as if asking permission to do what he was about to do. I nodded as he pushed himself into me as I let out a sigh.

Our bodies moved together as one as the dim light cast shadows across the walls and our faces. It was intesnse with a vampire, it always was. They were always so much stronger but I had grown use to it with Angel. My nails dug into his back as hard as they could as things heated up. I felt him let go of everything as I caught my breath as he slowly laid his body down on me.

I could feel the scratches on my shoulder from him which stung but the pain would soon leave. I soon found myself falling asleep next to him as the night was quiet from there on.

In the morning, Edward wasn't in my room which I was grateful for as I seen the sun shining brightly outside. I smiled as I changed into my new bikini then grabbed a towel to head down to the backyard.

I stretched out across a beach chair as I had music playing in the background as I tanned. As I was laying there, a shadow was cast across my body.

"You're blocking my sunlight," I mumbled as I turned my head to see a shiny Edward standing over me, "May I help the giant disco ball?"
"Disco ball?" He chuckled as he looked down at me.
"Yes."
"You can," Edward leant down to kiss him as I pulled him closer to me.

"Am I interupting something?" I heard from the side of me, mid kiss as I turned my head to see Xander standing there.