The Rarest Flower Blooms Only Once

The Gates of Fashion Heaven!

Matoko smiled at Shino who was happily place the food on the table. He quickly double checked to make sure everything was in order. He stuck his thumb out and wink at the table. Laughing silent Matoko turned to check on the others. Then something struck her, where were the DDR machines? Wait, for that matter where was Hazuki who was delivering DDR? Pursing her lips, Matoko took out her phone and walked to the back ramp where bigger items were loaded. The phone rang twice, but that was all Matoko needed.

There tangled in the DDR machines screaming like a banshee was none other then Tachibana Hazuki. To describe the scene would be impossible, but why not give it a shot. In mid air, Hazuki was chained by cords upon cords. There were so many that every time she moved, another wrapped around her. Thankfully, she didn’t have any around her neck but the position that she was in didn’t look at all inviting. It kinda looked like she was doing the bridge back bend. Oddly enough, Matoko was sure Hazuki wasn’t that flexible, thus proving she had to be in a lot of pain.

“Holy shit. Hazuki! How the fuck did you get like that!” Matoko pocketed her phone and jumped into the back of the truck.

“I’ve a better question!!!! Why the FUCK was no one out here to help!?!! Did those assholes go on a cigarette break!?! I swear to god, I will light one it put it in their eyes!!” For a moment, Matoko felt the need to step back and think about the situation. One: Where were the workers? Two: Should Matoko really get Hazuki out, her rage had to go somewhere. Three: Why was she wearing that skirt, it looked awful. Four: Where did her shoes go?

“Okay, calm down. I’m going to get you out.” Looking around Matoko found that the only way to get her unstuck was to climb up the machines and loosen the cords. Kicking off her heels, Matoko began to work her way up the machine as Hazuki complained about getting to much of a workout.

“Why ware there so many cords hanging here?” Makoto asked while unwrapping a cord.

“Who the fuck knows. They never pack this shit right.” The cord that Matoko unhooked then fell down. Matoko didn’t notice however where the cord had fallen until--

“FUCK!” Closing her eyes and sighing, Matoko looked down to see a heavy cord planted on Hazuki's nose. Shaking her whole body, Hazuki forced the cord off her face, but also did something she didn’t aspect. By shaking around so much she had made Matoko loose her balance and plummet into her.

“Ouch!!!!! Why did you bite me!!?!?!” Matoko shouted.

“You landed on my stomach! Do you know how much that hurts!”

“Ouch!!!!! Stop biting me! I’ll punch you, I have a free arm!”

“Do it” Warned Hazuki.

“Shut up! We need to get out of here.” Matoko huffed out while yanking at random cords. When they fell on them, it felt like a five pound weigh pressed on them. Needless to say, it was incredibly painful. And then, smack! The two of them hint the bottom of the truck. Well, sorta. Hazuki’s head and upper back landed on the truck, while her lower body hit the DDR machine. To top if off, Matoko landed on-top of her, then crawled off.

“What a mess. Come on, we’ll let the guys take care of everything else. Wait, how did you get stuck. Unloading wasn’t your job.” Hazuki hunched over and followed Matoko without protest.

“I went in to find someone to help out, but the manager said he didn’t know. So, I went out by myself shortly after.”

“You’re lucky that Takashi is going to be here. That was so not worth anything else.” Stopping in her track, Matoko looked back at Hazuki with a sharp grin.

“Oh, looks like I forgot to tell you.”

“Tell me what?” Hazuki eyed Matoko carefully.

“I guess I had been so busy! Takeru is coming.” Matoko grinned ear to ear. Upon hearing these words, Hazuki stood up straight.

“Are you joking?”

“Nope. Everyone should be arriving in about three hours. The DDR machines are the last thing to be set up.”

“Thank god I brought us outfits!!! If I would’ve known. I would have brought more!!!” Glancing back at Hazuki, Matoko wondered how many clothes she had really brought. Shaking the thought away the two girls head into the hall.

“Hey, you said it was important!!! Why are we here?!?!” Takashi yelled a bit to loudly. Boss man frowned slightly while Naoyuki patted Takashi's shoulder.

“Why are you getting so riled up?” Naoyuki was a bit worried about his temper. Pulling back, Takashi ran his fingers through his perfect hair.

“I just," He paused for a moment, drifting into his own world. " I thought I saw someone I knew. That’s all.” Looking around, everyone thought it was best to drop it. Then, Boss man spoke up with a slightly cough in his throat.

“Before you guys leave for-” He paused for a second to put on a smile. “A few days.” Oh yeah, he looked real happy about saying that. “Do just a few more recordings, about three hours worth. That should be fine.”

They starred at him dumb-founded, before anyone could protest Naoyuki and Hiroto dragged everyone out of the room. The anger the group was feeling must have dulled a key hint during the conversation.

“Hey, guys. Listen I know you’re upset. But I think this is a cover to get us to stay here for a few hours. It must have something to do with our surprise. So, lets just hold out for a bit.” Naoyuki offered while stepping to his drums. Tiredly, the group agreed with a silent nod.

Back at the hall everything was perfect and ready to go. It had gone by a lot fast now that Hazuki was there. She wasn’t naturally a leader, but when it came to deadlines, Hazuki was a professional. When ever she saw someone slacking off, she would march over and tell them to get moving. Matoko suspected the only reason Hazuki was so determined was so she could get new clothes on. Couldn’t blame her. Everyone was sweaty, and tired. Cooling down and putting on new clothes would be awesome.

“Alright everyone! We’ve got about an hour to spare. Cool down, clean up, and get ready for a great party!!!” Matoko shouted. Everyone cheered for joy, and shuffled about, doing their own thing. Hazuki and Matoko rushed out the door and towards Hazuki’s truck.

“Dear god, did you bring a truck full of clothes?”

“You never know when you’ll need something. Now!” Hazuki through open the doors and smiled upon her handy work. Matoko’s face was blank as she looked at the hundreds of clothes, shoes, and jewelry in the truck.

“Lets get to it.” Jumping in the truck. Hazuki motioned Matoko to follow, who climbed in without protest. Then the gates of fashion heaven closed. The two of them pushed around in the crowded truck, yet neither of them minded. It was clothes!!! Who wouldn’t love being surrounded by clothes.

A high pitched squeal forced passerby's of the truck to move away abruptly. Then another, and then two joined together.

“You are going have then drooling!! Look at you!!” Matoko screeched along with Hazuki. The two of them were wrapped up in beautifully dark dresses. Hazuki’s dress consisted of three pairs. The first was a sports bra shaped top with a matching skirt, then a over fitting of fishnet top. Her curves were fully exposed and her legs just said BAM! The spiked fishnet wrapped heels looked amazing against her outfit, casing the eye-pop effect.

Matoko’s was a well fitting one piece dress. It wrapped tightly around her bust all the way down her waist then it puffed out with countless petti-coats. Moving down, her legs seemed famously long with a pair of whole footed heels. The polished leather looked very lovely against her light skin. Together the two of them were bomb shells on five inches heels. Grinning at one another, they broke free from the gates of heaven and sprang out. About two minutes later, they did the mini heel run back to the door to grab some makeup, and close the truck doors this time. Shaking their head, they rushed back to the bathrooms to finish up hair and makeup. At this point, they would have to work really quickly, there was only twenty minutes left. TWENTY MINUTES TIL THE GODS ARRIVED!!!