Invisible

Back.

I looked at the house I had called home for so long and sighed as I made my way to the door. I didn’t bother knocking I just walked in, “I’m back.” I said quietly. I heard many pairs of footsteps all running at inhuman speed to the foyer. “Oh my god. I missed you!” Alice said as she hugged me. After rounds of hugs by everyone, “I’ve missed you all so much.” I told them. “He’s with Bella.” Rosalie told me. I sighed, “Figures.” I breathed. “Am I still in my old room?” I asked. “Of course. We haven’t touched a thing.” Esme assured me. “Okay. Well I think I’m gonna go up there.” I smiled, though I knew Jasper at least knew how I really felt.

Lonely. Have been since before I left. Everyone had a mate, except me. Carlisle had always hoped that Edward would take an interest in me, as I had an interest in him. But he didn’t.

I suppose I should tell you all what my power is. I have the power as, well a shield, I guess you would call it. I can shield my thoughts from Edward, and not able Jasper to change my mood. But that’s only when I choose to use it. Hence why Edward has no clue to how I really feel. If he did, it would ruin everything.

The door opened and I could smell the human, I mean Bella from my room. I sighed and made an appearance downstairs. Once I reached the bottom, I notice how Bella clung to Edward as her life depended on it. I wished it was me that could hold his hand. I had blocked my thoughts from Edward since I heard the door open, so I knew that’s why he hadn’t turned around.

“Hello Edward,” I said, making him turn to look at me. “Kyra?” he asked, “You’re back.” he said, letting go of Bella’s hand, making her frown. To come and hug me. “Yeah. I promised Esme I would be.” I told him smiling as I hugged him back. I looked at Bella for a split second, and saw a flash of jealousy on her face. “I’ve missed you Kyra. You cant leave like that again.” he said. I sighed, and nodded. I looked at Alice. “Alice, Jasper, Rose. Can you all take a run with me. I need to discuss something with you.” I told them. Even Alice looked confused but intrigued.

When I was sure we were out of mind reading and hearing distance I began, “What exactly did you tell Edward when I left?” I asked them. They all looked at each other. “I told him it was his fault, and well I haven’t really spoken to him much since,” Rosalie told me. “What did he say?” Alice frowned, “He said. That you should have just talked to him if you felt left out. He was going to go after you, he was upset for like two weeks. But right when he was going to leave Bella convinced him that he shouldn’t. she basically said, why go after someone who chose to leave Edward! I love you and you love me so just stay. Forget about her.” Alice said. “Wow, so Bella is a bitch in disguise I see. Well that’s cool. Two can play that game…but…did he forget about me?” I asked, afraid of the answer. This time Jasper answered, “No. trust me Kyra, he didn’t forget about you, he just told Bella he did. But he didn’t. he counted the days till you came back. But lately Bella hasn’t left him alone.” I frowned. “well lets see if I can get my best friend back, shall we?” I asked. They all nodded, “We’ll help in anyway we can.” Rosalie assured me. “Thanks guys. I mean, I want him to love me, but if he cant. I at least want my best friend back.” I said. That made Jasper laugh, “Kyra. He does love you, you should have felt the emotion he had when he heard your voice, if his heart could’ve skipped a beat, I’m sure it would have.” I smiled at Jasper, “Really?”

I felt this wave of passion and love come over me, it made me smile. “That’s what he felt Ky. He does love you, he just doesn’t know it. But we’re going to show him that he does.” Jasper told me. I smiled as we ran back to the house, “Hey. You guys wanna race?’ I asked smirking. “You’re on.” they said. “On three. One. Two. Three!” I shouted and we took off at inhuman speed toward the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
soo, new story.
damn my overactive imagination.
well anywayyyy. yay or nay?
comment ans subscribe :]

Kyra's Outfit