Invisible

Just Remember...You Pushed Me Away...

Want to knew something awkward. Being the new girl in school. Not that I’m technically new, since I was here in the beginning, but hell since I left for a month, people have decided that they can stare at me again. And more than usual. It has been getting on my nerves.

We’re currently sitting at the lunch table. Bella as usual sitting next to Edward. “Jasper?” I asked him, he smiled and nodded. I felt calm wave come over me, “Thank you.” I smiled back. “What just happened?” Bella asked Edward. “Nothing. Just Jasper changing Kyra’s mood is all.” he explained. “Oh. Okay.” she said, looking a little like she wanted to say something else. She’s probably very lucky that Edward cant read her mind. I mean then he would actually know who she really is.

I sighed, causing everyone to look at me, “What’s wrong Ky?” Edward asked. Just when I was going to answer Bella spoke, “Edward. She obviously doesn’t want to talk about it. I mean why else would she just sigh.” I glared at Bella and walked out of the lunch room. I knew that half of the table was following me, but not Edward he stayed there with Bella. I swear he is going to drive me to leave again.

“No.” Alice said as soon as she reached me. “You cant leave again. We just got you back.” she pleaded with me. Soon we were joined by Rosalie, and Jasper. “I wont. At least not yet. But seriously, I mean does Edward really not see that. How she acts toward me?” I asked upset. I blocked out Jasper, I wanted to stay upset, not be calmed or cheered up. He sighed once he realized he couldn’t change it.

“Look, I wont leave. But I am going for a run. Alice you know where I’ll be if you need me. Please don’t think about it. I cant have him coming, cause I wont be blocking my thoughts…and well I don’t really want him to hear them.” I told everyone. “We wont think a thing.” Rosalie hugged me, I hugged back and then took off.

I ran until I hit the meadow. I was the one who found this place, Edward and I were racing one day and I happened to stumble into it. We used to come here all the time, just me and him. To talk and think and have fun away from the others. Sadly, he showed it to Bella one day. And well it just hasn’t really been the same since. I always wanted to come here, but they came here so often.

I sat down in the middle of the flowers and sighed. Letting all my thoughts flow freely. I knew I could count of Alice, Jasper, and Rosalie not to say anything. Or well more like think anything. And if they did, I had my cell so Alice would just call me.

I sat there, wrapped up in my own world that I jumped. Actually jumped up when my cell rang. Alice.
“Hey Alice.” I said into the phone. “Hey, just thought I should tell you that he’s on his way there. I don’t know hwy , I just saw it.” she told me. I thanked her, hung up and sat back down.

If he was coming here with Bella, which he no doubt was. I wasn’t going to leave. This was technically my spot, and I was here first today. I decided to just block out my thoughts now. Better early than too late.

“Edward what is she doing in our meadow?” I heard Bella ask. In a rather bitchy manner. “Excuse me?” I asked, not moving still sitting. “I asked what you were doing in our meadow. What right do you have to come here?” she asked getting closer. I stood up and inhuman speed scaring her a bit. “Look, Bella I am the one who found this damn meadow. So I will come here if I please. Now if you don’t mind leaving I was actually enjoying the quiet.” I snapped. Edward growled. I stared at him, shocked to say the least. “Kyra. Go home.” he told me. “What the hell Edward! I was here first!” I yelled at him. “Listen to your brother Kyra. Just go home.” Bella told me. “Shut the fuck up you little human bitch!” I screamed at her.

The next thing I knew, I was being thrown into a tree. Once I hit it, it broke and looked up at Edward shocked. “Fine. I’ll leave. But just remember Edward. You pushed me away.” I ran. Ran away from the bitch and my former best friend. I knew that if I could cry I would be bawling my eyes out. Thank god I cant.

I reached the house, and screamed as I entered. Causing everyone to come running. “Oh. My. God. Kyra! What happened?” Esme gasped. “Edward. Threw. Me. Into. A . fucking. Tree!” I screamed again. “He what?” Emmett yelled. “He threw me into a tree. All because Bella, told me to leave there meadow. So I explained to her that I found the damned thing. So then Edward told me to go home, and Bella told me to listen to my brother and leave. So I just snapped and told her to shut the fuck up. And he threw me into a tree.” they all stood there shocked. “Edward would never…” Esme trailed off.

“Yeah. The old Edward wouldn’t do that to hurt me. The new Edward. The one Bella turned him into. Apparently would.” I told them quietly as I walked up to my room.
♠ ♠ ♠
So Comments? Subscribe? :]

Kyra's Outfit