Status: pretty please comment :D

Take Me Down to Bat Country, My Synyster Queen

To Da Beach!

Image

~Erin~
I stood there with my chest heaving, and tears spillin out of my eyes. I was more then angry. More then livid. He should have not insulted my friends, my family. The band and the girls are my family; and Jackson has pushed the limit. I am through of his selfish actor ways. I am just sick of him. I turned around past Matt, Jimmy and Cupcake, who had their mouths hung open. And stomped up into my room. I grabbed my I-pod and played My Immortal By Evanescence. I turned it up so loud that It would drown out this god forsaken world, and fell onto my bed singing the words, loudly the way Jimmy had tought me, when he was teaching me to play piano.
"I'm so tired of being here
Suppressed by all my childish fears
And if you have to leave
I wish that you would just leave
'Cause your presence still lingers here
And it won't leave me alone
These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase
When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
And I held your hand through all of these years
But you still have
All of me .....".

I was cut off, "I didn't know you could sing like that." Brian was standing at the door way, with his arms folded, sporting a worried look on his face.
"Yeah... Uh Jimmy helped me improve when he was teaching me to play the piano." I turned off my I-pod and rolled over to face him.
"Is that why you guys would lock your selves in the practice room?" He smirked. It was a fake one, obviously. But still, it was from Brian.
"Yeah." I rolled over again, facing the other way.
"Erin, the reason I came up here was because I wanted to tell you I heard what happen." He sat down on the bed while placing his hand on my arm. "And I wanted to say that I'm sorry." He kissed my cheek.
"Brian, Why do you even bother with me? I'm just a melodramatic girl who can't hold a decent relationship." I whiped the fallen tear.
"Because lhudu" He mumbled.
"Brian. I can't understand you, when you do that." I said.
He sighed, "Because I love you."
"Really?" I turned to look at him.
"Does this tell you." He leaned forward and kissed me so softly but so hard, that it sent shivers up and down my spine. His kiss was so different compared to all the others. His lips even tasted like Cherry Chapstick. We broke apart and he smiled. "Well?"
"Yeah... That was wow." I blushed a deep crimson.
" I love you Erin Sullivan."
"I...I love you too, Brian Haner Jr." He wrapped his ginormas arms around me.
"Erin, will you be my girlfriend?" He looked into my blue eyes.
"Yes!" I squealed, hugging him tighter.
"I like your answer!" He laughed.
"Well, thats good to hear." I laughed with him.

The whole night we laid in each other's arms talking about random things that never made sence to anybody but us. At some point around two o'clock We both fell asleep. The next morning, I woke up to the sounds of whispering and giggling. I open my eyes and see eight pairs of eyes staring at us. "Shhhh guys, she's waking up!" Zacky giggled.
"Aww How cute!" Jimmy squealed.
"GUYS! What the fuck!" I threw a pillow at them.
"What?" Jimmy shrugs.
"Why are you in here?"
"Well cause we sent Johnny up here to tell you that we are leaving for the beach... But he came back down and told us we had to see this.... so HERE WE ARE!" Zacky giggled.
"So.... What's going on here?" Jimmy folded his arms, and began bobbing his eyebrows.
"I...uh....we.... are going out." Brian stammered.
"AWWWW! How cute!" Cupcake squealed.
"Yeah! That is so fucking adorable!" Johnny grinned.
"OK! Get OUT!" I threw another pillow at them.
"Ok, OK fine....geesh." They walked out and shut the door behind them. I shook my head in annoyance, as Brian sturred in his sleep.
"Morning." He murmered.
"Morning sleeping beauty." I chuckled.
"What just happened?" He sat up and looked at the pillows on the floor.
"Well lets just say that every one knows we are going out." I smirked.
"Really?" He shook his head.
" Yep."
"I'm dead huh?"
"More then likely." I grinned then got out of bed, to walk down stairs.

When Brian and I got down stairs everyone was grinning, and giggled. "Will you guys grow up!" I whined.
"Speak for yourself!" Matt giggled, while pointing at my Jammies, they had Spongebob all over them.
"Hey! Don't dis my SpongeBob jammies. Or I'll start talking about your Elmo jammie pants." I stuck my tongue out at Matt.
"HEY!"He pouted.
"Will you two stop bickering so we can get ready to go to the beach." Cupcake said, as she bounced down the stairs in her 420 bikini That she got from Spencers. and a pair of black shorts. She had her 'Pirates Of The Caribbean Beach Towel in her hand, with a bottle of sunscreen.
"OK! Just let me get ready!" A huge grin spread across Brian's face. "Stay Brian!" I pointed my finger at him as I ran upstairs. I shut the door to find my black and pink Bikini with a cute skull and cross bones on the left breast. I put that on and grabbed my Harry Potter Maurader's Map Beach towel and a pair of flip flops and sunglasses. When I finally walked down stairs, everyone was already ready to go to the beach.
"COME ON! ERIN!!! You are slow!" Jimmy whined like a two year old.
"I'm coming Jimmy." I said as I walked out of the house into Jimmy's car. We desided we are taking Jimmy's and Matt's car. Jimmy, Cupcake, Brian and I in Jimmy's car. And Zacky, Gena, Johnny, Lacey, Val, and Matt in his car.

As soon as we got to the beach all five guys ran into the ocean, splashing each other and tackling each other into the water. All five of us girls, laid out our towels and slathered sun lotion on our bodies. "Cupcake, can you get my back!" I begged.
"Fine." She took the bottle from my hand, and squirted it in her hand. I turned so my back would face her. "So Erin, how did Brian ask you out, or did you ask him out? Did you guys have sex?" She giggled.
"NO! Brian and I didn't have sex. yet." I giggled. "But no, it was more like I was really upset about Jack-ass-on, and I was singing, and Brian heard me singing, and he came up to talk to me, then he kissed me, and confessed his love for me." I shrugged.
"AW! How cute is that! Brian is so sweet when he want's to be. Since he is my brother it is not so often."
"Hey how did you and my brother get together?" I turned to her. Her face turned bright red.
"Let's just say, It was Brian's birthday party the night before and we both woke up in bed together the next day. And Brian was having a fit."
"OH! I remember that day. Brian ripped Jimmy a new one!" I laughed. As I began to put lotion on Lacey's back.
I laid back, to get some sun, but not to long I was pick up and thrown onto some boney shoulders. I see a tattoo of a naked woman on the guys back. "JIMMY! Put Me down!!!!" I screamed. I look over and see Brian pick up his sister and was doing the same thing. "Jimmy don't you dare!" next thing I know I was dropped into waist heighth of water. "You fucking asshole!"
"I'm Going to kill you Brian!" Cupcake screamed as she tackled her brother into the water.
"You're so dead James Owen Sullivan!" I tackled him and began pounding my fists against his back. He finally got ahold of my ankle and threw me into the water again. The rest of the girls ran into the water with us, splashing and tripping each other.
Not long us girls walked out as the guys still played around in the water. The guys finally walked out and sat on all of our laps. "UGH! Brian get off! Your all wet." I whined.
"I know!" He smirked. then sat behind me so I can lean agianst his chest.
"I love you Brian." I turned to kiss him.
"Aww!' The Girls, Plus Johnny squealed.
"Get a room you two!" Zacky retorted. As I flipped him the bird. "Well that's not very nice. Jimmy control your sister." Zacky pouted.
"Nah! I'm to lazy too. " He yawned then laid on his stomach, in the sand.
"Hey Matt! Those girls are staring at us." Val said loud enough for only us five to hear. All of our head turn, and the girls waved at the guys, but glared at us.
"Eh.. It's fine babe, as long as they don't come over we are fine." Matt kissed Val on the forehead. There was a faint snore coming from the far end, next to Cupcake was Jimmy with his head tilt to the side with slight drool coming out of his mouth.
"Jimmy is asleep." Johnny grinned.
"You have got to be kidding me." Cupcake rolled her eyes.
"Hey just think about it, if he gets some sleep now, then he will be wide awake tonight." I whispered in Cupcakes ear.
"Hey you've got something going there." She laughes.

~One Hour later~
"Ow....Ow... Ow...." Jimmy wailed as he walked through the door.
"That's what you get for falling asleep." I retorted.
"But! But! Why is all the guys sunburned and you girls aren't?" He wined.
"Because we know how to put on sun screen." Lacey rolled her eyes. I look at Brian who's skin was a burgandy almost purple color. Since he is so tanned it will turn darker. All of the other guys where bright pink or red. Which was very funny.
"Even the bottom of my feet are burned." Jimmy whined.
"Come on Brian, lets get some of this 'Solarcane' on your back." I kissed him. As he turned around.
"HOLY SHIT! That is cold!" Brian screamed.
"No Brian It is heated." I rolled my eyes, while I kept rubbing the 'Solarcane' on his back.
"No.....no....NO!!!" I heard from up stairs.
"Come on Jimmy, You have to take a shower! It will help it." I heard Cupcake said. Followed by a lound thump, and the shower curtains move.
"See Brian, It can't be as bad as what Jimmy's got. Or Johnny....." Who was being chased by the hose out side.
"Yeah you do have a point there."
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this one is short but It was kinda a filler and a very important chapter. PLEAASSE Comment!