Status: Active

Daughter of A Rockstar

stupid sluts

"Hey Mel, wanna make my dad freak?" I asked her while walking into the bathroom where she was doing her make up. She smirked while nodding at me.
"I know exactly what to do" she grinned and grabbed me while leading me to my bunk. She started looking at my clothes. She pulled out a denim mini skirt, a black and red lace up corset, some fishnet stocking the only went to my knees, a long chain necklace, and some knee high suede boots. We walked to the bathroom to get out plan going.
"We are going to leave now" I heard Jimmy yell from the front of the bus.
"Ok, we'll be there soon" Mel shouted back and we heard the bus door open and close.
"Here put these on" Mel ordered me handing me the clothes she picked out for me. I did as I was told and I looked hott. The corset made my boobs kind of look bigger. Kimmy then set me on the counter and started putting some make up on me. When she was finished I had eyeliner, blackish red eye shadow on, some red lip gloss on, and some red blush. I looked really different and older.
"Your dad and the guys are so gonna flip out hardcore" she squealed at me smirking.
"Hell yea" I added and we walked out the bathroom and headed out the bus. When we got in backstage a lot of guys where whistling at us and making comments but Mel would simply flip them off. We reached the side of the stage just as they were finishing a song.
"Ok everyone, we are going to bring 2 special people that mean the world to us on stage" Matt spoke into the mic and I turned to Mel and we both had a look the said oh shit but its gonna be funny' on our faces.
"Ladies, come on up" Matt said and Mel went first but was dragging me in back of her.
"Everyone this is my girlfriend Mel," Johnny spoke and half the crowd cheered but half was angry. Typical response from a crowd.
"Everyone this is my baby girl, Ayden" My dad said and Mel moved for in front of me to go with Johnny. I then heard a bunch of whistles and what not coming from the audience. I saw my dad run to me while standing in front of me and then Matt ran taking off his jacket and placing it on me and zipping it all the way up. The jacket was so big that it went to my knees and a bunch of 'awws' were heard.
"You all better shut up. This is my daughter and part of the responsibility is kicking every guy's ass that even looks at her and I know the guys will help in a heartbeat" my dad warned into the mic and all the guys agreed backing him up. All the guys then stopped and everyone laughed.
"Ok well these are our love ones" Johnny boy told the crowd.
"You are so grounded" my dad whispered to me before patting my butt to go backstage.

So far my dad and the guys have played 9 shows. I was grounded for most of those and I am turning 14 soon. We are all just hanging out backstage right now.
"Mel, tell my dad and the guys I went to go get my i-pod from the bus" I told her and she nodded after thinking hard. My dad may flip if I go but I really want my i-pod. I have to hurry. Darn, they are walking back stage.
"Where do you think you are going missy?" I heard my daddy say from behind me causing me to stop dead in my tracks.
"To go get my i-pod" I smiled at him and he stood there for a couple of seconds and finally nodded. I walked out the door and walked down the hall to a tunnel were the door was. I opened it and saw the guard there not really paying attention because he was talking on his phone. I noticed there weren't any fans here yet. I walked to the bus and up the steps inside. I walked to my bunk and grabbed my i-pod and cell phone. I walked over to the mini fridge and grabbed a Power Aid bottle and a bag of chips and walked to the door and stepped down the steps and closed the door. Damn, I need to tie my shoe so I did. Wow, now there are a lot of fans here. That was pretty fast. I walked back to the door to enter backstage and there was some girls talking to the guard and I couldn't help but listen to.
"Can I go back there?" asked a girl. She looked about 13, like me but screamed slut.
"Why, what's your relationship with the band?" the guard asked after seeing he didn't see a backstage pass.
"I'm Synyster Gate's daughter and this is my mom his girlfriend" she said pointing to the other slutty girl who looked to be 23 or 24.
"Really, I think he does have a daughter but I think he is single" the guard smirked at them. I wanted to laugh so badly.
"Yeah well my mom hasn't seen him in a long time and I know they will get back together" she smiled and again I want to laugh my little socks off, if i was wearing some.
"Yea well you're not getting back there" the guard said sternly standing his guard. The girls moved to the side after they huffed. I walked up to the guard.
"I need to get back there" I told him with a smile.
"Yeah, well do you have a backstage pass?" he asked and I looked down to see if it was hanging on my belt loop but it wasn't. Shit son, I forgot it inside.
"I left it in side" I smiled sheepishly at him.
"Whats your relationship with the band?" he asked grinning. Ok, now I see he asks that question to see who says what now and laughs at it, asshole.
"Synyster Gates is REALLY my dad" I said emphasizing on really. He just laughed in my face.
"So they all say. You're not getting back there so you can march on over there with the other groupies" he said pushing me to the side with those other girls. BASTARD!
"Trying to get back and have a one night stand with them?" they asked me in monotone.
"Eww, hell no. That is my dad and guys that are like my uncles" I spat totally disgusted. They just started laughing. I decided to call my dad. It rang and Zacky answered the phone.
"Hello" I heard him say.
"Zacky, can you give my dad the phone" I asked and I heard those two girls laugh and the guard too.
"He's in the bathroom and where are you?" he asked.
"I'm at the door to get backstage and the guard is being a dumb ass and these girls claim to be my dad's daughter and girlfriend and don't believe me that Synyster Gates is my dad and you guys are like my uncles" I said glaring at all of them.
"Hey watch your language and I will go get you so hold on Ill be there" he said and hung up and so did I. I've been waiting for about 5 minutes.
"Looks like your 'dad' isn't coming now princess" the guard said laughing and so did the girls and I walked back near the bus. I just shook my head. I then heard girls screaming. I looked over and saw my dad looking around and the guys and Mel looking too but I saw another girl there too, on Matt's arm. Wow, she's pretty with her long black hair with pink in it. She's got piercings like Mel too! Oh, I'm loving the crown on her. He then saw me and smiled and motioned me to come over, and I ran to him full speed!