Status: Active

Daughter of A Rockstar

You've got to be kidding me

"Daddy" I screamed jumping in his arms. I'm such a daddy's girl.
"Hey Ayd, so who was giving you a hard time and sorry it took so long" he asked smiling down at me.
"It doesn't matter who was giving me a hard time" I smiled jumping down from his arms. I looked over to see the girls looking dumbfounded and so did the guard, haha.
"So dad this girl claims to be your one and only daughter and your girlfriend" I said showing him the slutty girls.
"No my one and only daughter is much more beautiful and my girlfriend, uh don't have one" he said the last part hesitantly but I'll ignored it for now.
"Ayd, I want you to meet someone. Ayd this is Tudaisy Aurora Roxanne Blacknash" Matty said introducing us like a gentlemen, ha. Matt a gentlemen, yeah right!
"Hello I'm Ayden but you can call me Ayd or Aydie" I said to the prertty lady.
"Hi, you can call me Rory, Roxie, Rora, Tudy, Daisy" she smiled back at me.
"Oh nice nicknames" I laughed really liking the vibe I'm getting from her.
"Thank you lil lady" she said returning a laugh. I don't even know why we are laughing. The guys signed a few stuff and we went back to the bus and I went straight to bunk and knocked out because I was so tired.

I woke up and noticed the bus wasn't moving anymore and then I heard a girl giggle and it wasn't Kimmy or Rory. Today is the start of our 4 day vacation then they have a show and we take off back on the road. I got out my bunk and went to the bathroom and did what I needed to. I walked into the front room to see everyone and a girl. A girl sitting on my dad's lap and to see them sucking face. I felt mad at that sight. I wasn't ready for my dad to date. I was afraid that he would careless for me and always be with his girlfriend. That is why I was hoping I would be out of his guidance before he would date again. I just stood there but walked on ignoring them. I made a bowl of cereal and ate it and my dad still hasn't noticed me. I sneezed and he still sat there sucking face with the blonde slut. The guys could tell that it was bugging me.
"So Ayden, what do you want to want to do today since we have today off" Matt said extra loud so my dad would hear and they pulled away. He finally did too, 6 seconds later. The girl then turned and faced us. Oh my gosh, she looks like a Paris Hilton wannabe! That's every daughter's nightmare to see with their dad. My dad has to be blind to be with a girl like that. I just shook my head and started walking for the door but got stopped.
"Ayden" I heard my dad say and I stopped and spun slowly around and glared at the Paris Hilton clone sitting on my dad's lap. I looked to see Rory sticking her index finger in her mouth as you do when you're disgusted and pretended to throw up. Ahh, she is so weird and funny, I love it!
"What" I asked annoyed but with a hint laughter.
"I want you to meet my girlfriend Paris" he said. Oh great her first name is Paris too.
"Well my name is really Brittany but my friends say I look like Paris Hilton so it just kind of stick to Paris" she explained her life story to me in a ditsy annoying voice. This isn't the first bitch hes dated like that and I am surprised I haven't gotten use to it by now. This is the worst bitch out of all of them though.
"Well my name is Ayden and my friends call me just Ayden because I am not a wannabe" I told her smirking mocking the same tone she used.
"Ayden Adrienne Haner, do not give that kind of attitude" my dad said not exactly yelling but not staying calm. I just shrugged and walked back to my bunk. I grabbed my cell phone and decided to call my mom. My mom is married but I don't care because she was already married before I found her. She's married to my step-dad Stephen and he is really cool and they are both really happy but sad because my mom can't have any more babies since she had me at a young age. Stephen says that it's fine because he has me and they can always adopt if they ever want another kid. The phone rang three times until someone picked up.
"Hello" I heard Stephen say on the other end..
"Hey Stephen, it's me Ayden" I smiled into the phone. Stephen and my mom were always one of the people who can make me happy.
"Hey gorgeous, how are you doing?" I heard him ask sounding happy.
"Not so good but is my mom back from Europe?" I asked with hope in my voice. My mom had to go visit a friend in Europe and would be there for a month maximum and she let about three weeks ago.
"Not yet and what's wrong hun?" he asked with a hit of worry in his voice.
"My dad got a new girlfriend that looks like Paris Hilton and goes by Paris because she's a little Paris Hilton worshiper" I said sounding sad, which I am by the way.
"Oh, wow that's...ehh. I always knew your dad would attract skanky whores but I didn't think he was stupid enough that he would actually date a Paris Hilton clone. That's just not sane" he said in such a serious tone and it caused me to laugh then so did he.
"There we go; I don't want to hear you sad. I wanna hear you happy" he told me and i knew he was smiling.
"Yea thank you Stephen. You always know how to make me smile."
"No prob Ayd, it's my job to make my step baby happy"
"Thanks, well I'll let you go. Tell my mom I said hi and I love her if you get a hold of her" I told him biding my farewell to him.
"Ok will do. Tell your Aunt Colleen I said hi when you talk to her. Wait, your birthday is this Friday and I was wondering if you wanted to spend some time together. I can go out and visit you, just find out where you are going to be and I will drive or fly out" he informed me. He loves me so much and I love him so much too.
"Cool, I would love to spend time with you and when I find out I will let you know" I said really happy now. I havent seen him in over 6 months.
"Ok bye, I love you" he said.
"Bye, love you too" I replied back then hung up. I put my phone next to me and just sat there staring at the wall in my bunk. I got hungry then stepped out my bunk. I walked to the door for the front room to hear 'Paris' and my dad talking so I eased dropped.
"Bri baby, our year anniversary is this Friday" I heard her annoying voice say to my dad.
"I know babe and I'm going to take you out this Friday to celebrate. Nothing will come in the way of us being together alone that day before and after the show. Friday will be about you and only you" I heard my dad say. What, they have been together for a fucking year! That really hurts that that I am finding out now. What hurts the most is this Friday is my 14th birthday. Today was Sunday so it wasn't until 4 days away. I felt tears springing to my eyes.
"Hey kiddo" I heard Johnny say from behind me. I turned to face him.
"What's wrong babe" I heard him say. I guess he saw the tears in my eyes. I broke down and he picked me up and took me to the back room.
"Ayden sweetie what's wrong" I heard Matt, Mel, and Rory say. Everyone ran towards me. I settled down on my crying a bit.
"What happened?" Zacky asked. I stopped my sobbing to sniffling.
"I just found out that the little bitch and my dad have been together for almost a whole fucking year" I yelled about ready to go on a rant. They let me curse when I was really upset and I am hurt and pissed right now.
"I'm so sorry" Jimmy told me and then began to cradle me.
"Yea well that's not the worst part. Their anniversary is on my birthday and my dad said no matter what they were going to spend to spend it together and alone. That so called dad forgot my birthday" I said starting to cry a little harder. I'm such an emotional person!
"Wow, don't worry we'll be there for your birthday" Mel smiled hopefully at me and began rubbing my back.
"Ok well where are we going to be in Friday?" I asked whipping my tears away.
"We are going to be in San Diego actually we are going to be there tomorrow and we are staying for a week and a half" I heard Johnny say and everyone agree. Awesome, my mom and step-dad lives in San Diego!