‹ Prequel: Wicked End Academy
Status: Getting there..

Escape From Wicked End Academy

Beaches, Tanning, And Avenged Sevenfold

“Look at the size of the duck! Look at that duck! Jesus Christ! Come here fuckin’ stallion duck! He’s not afraid at all! He’s not afraid at all! He’s not afraid at all! That’s the biggest fuckin’ duck I’ve ever seen!”

I laugh as Jimmy chases the duck across the beach with the guys running after him. Jimmy is like my big brother, I never get tired of his crazy antics.

Matt stops and runs back over to me. I smile as he sits behind me and keeps his legs on either side of mine.

"How's my baby doin'," he asks as he rests his chin on my shoulder.

"Fine, as always," I reply, smiling. He kisses my cheek as all of the other guys walk over and sit on the towel.

"Damn duck got away," Jimmy says with a pout. I giggle.

"There are more stallion ducks out there for The Rev to catch, dear," I say. He smiles and looks back in the direction of where the duck ran.

"He'll come back," Zacky says, smiling at Matt. I lean back against Matt's chest and catch a glimpse of Brian's expression. He's still pissed about me choosing Matt over him.

"Looks like you're getting a tan," Johnny says, looking at my arms.

"Oh my, God, I know," I say gleefully. "I won't look albino anymore!" Brian glances at my stomach with a pained look in his eyes.

"What's the look for, Syn," Zacky asks, looking at Brian.

"What are you talking about," Brian replies in a monotone.

"Can we take a walk," Matt asks him, tensing a little.

"Yeah." They both stand up and start walking. I look at Zacky.

"Go follow them," he says with an evil grin. I smile and run after Brian and Matt. They stopped at a bench so I crouch down behind it.

"I know why you gave her that look," Matt says, sounding a little sympathetic.

"Then tell me why," Brian says with a bit of acid in his voice.

"She still hasn't been eating right. You've seen her in the cafeteria at breakfast and lunch."

"I heard Rodney is coming back." My heart stops and I freeze. Please, Brian, say you're lying!

"W-what," Matt asks, actually sounding scared. Brian nods.

"He's coming back. He showed great behaviour at Juvie, so they think he's ready to come back."

"Why don't he go to Huntington Beach High, if he's so well behaved?"

"I don't know, but I know you won't let Charlotte out of your sight. Neither will I."

"All for the sake of keeping her safe," Matt says.

"We'll be the light in her darkest night," Brian finishes.

"Do you wanna tell her or should I?"

"I think I should. We have a lot to talk about..."

"I know." They stand up so I crouch lower. They walk back to where the guys are so I run out to the right and stand where the water comes up to my knees. I glance back quickly and see Brian start to walk over. I look back out at the ocean and feel him stand next to me about a minute later.

"We need to talk," he starts, looking at me. I stare straight ahead.

"I know," I murmur. He bites his bottom lip.

"Rodney's coming back." Even though I already knew that, it still scared the shit out of me.

"I heard."

"From who?" I look at him and hold his gaze. He sighs. "You heard me telling Matt."

"Yeah."

"What else did you hear?" I look down. "You have to tell me, Char." I look back up at him.

"You're gonna make sure he doesn't get me again."
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay for the sequel! Lolzz, thanks to everyone that's sticking with it :D
<3 - Katelyn