‹ Prequel: Wicked End Academy
Status: Getting there..

Escape From Wicked End Academy

I'll Never Be Happy Again

"No matter where you are or who you're dating, I'm always gonna be very protective over you," Brian murmurs, breathing slowly. He looks like he's restraining himself from doing something...

"Does Matt know," I ask, stepping back as the waves crash against my legs. He instinctively reaches his hand out to make sure I don't fall backward. His hand touches the small of my back.

"Yeah," he says, slowly pulling it back. His eyes narrow as if he's in pain.

"And he doesn't have a problem with it?"

"I don't know," he sighs as he shoves his hands in the pockets of his swim shorts. "He acts like he doesn't, but..." He returns my gaze. "I think he wants to be the one to hold you if you're hurt instead of me." I nod and look out at the ocean.

"Char," Matt yells, jogging over. He stops in front of us. "We're heading back."

"Actually, um..." I bite my lip like Brian had. "Can we take a walk?" Matt nods.

"I'll head back with the others," Brian says and walks away. Matt looks at me with a hint of worry in his eyes.

"Is something wrong?" I shrug.

"Nothing, I just... wanna spend time with you." He stares at me for a few seconds before walking over and slipping both hands on my waist.

"Is there something you need to talk to me about?" I shake my head. "You just wanna walk in silence?" I nod, so he takes my hand and we start walking down the beach. After we walk all the way to the end, we turn around and walk back to Wicked End Academy property. The guys are all sitting on the boys' dormhouse steps in jeans and T-shirts. I look up at Matt.

"I'll go change and come back out," I say. He smiles and kisses me before letting go of my hand. I walk into the girls' dormhouse and straight into my room. Thank God no one else was in there. I change quickly into plaid sweatpants and a Devil Wears Prada T-shirt. I walk back outside and see all the guys, including Matt, sitting on the stairs.

"Hey, hun," Matt says as I sit down next to him. "I've been waiting for you to tell everyone my master plan." I cock an eyebrow.

"What kind of master plan? Unleash the frogs into the hallways?" Zacky snickers.

"That was funny when we did that," he says.

"No, guys. In all seriousness." We all catch on to the sincerity in Matt's voice. "For the safety of Charlotte, I think we should-"

"Hey, guys," someone says raspily. My heart drops and crashes to the ground.

"Get away from her, Rodney," Brian growls. I look up and gasp as I see Rodney standing directly in front of us.

Fiercer, angrier, and stronger than ever before.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment :)
<3 - Katelyn