‹ Prequel: Wicked End Academy
Status: Getting there..

Escape From Wicked End Academy

This Is The Only Way I Can Be Safe?

Matt's body tense s and I hear Brian taking deep breaths to keep himself calm. My mind is going through every memory of when Rodney was around.

"Get. Away. From. Her," Brian growls. Rodney smirks.

"And if I don't," he asks. Matt stands.

"We willbeat the living shit out of you," he says, clenching his fists. Rodney crosses his arms over his chest.

"Who's with the little harlot now? Last time I knew, it was Brian the Beast."

"Yeah, the beast that could tear you apart," Zacky says with a grin. Rodney ignores him.

"Actually, Matt is with Charlotte," Brian says matter-of-factly. "But all five of us have vowed that you won't come anywhere near her."

"None of you will be able to stop me," Rodney says, then walks to the main building. I hang my head in my hands and feel Matt's arm slide around my waist.

"I really think that, in order to protect Charlotte, we should leave," Matt says quietly. My head snaps up to look at him with wide eyes.

"Are you crazy," I say in a hushed whisper.

"I'm not insane. I want to protect you-"

"Who do you mean by 'we'," Johnny asks.

"Charlotte and I," Matt answers. I glance at Brian and see a panicked expression on his face.

"Matt," he says. "We agreed we'd both be around to protect her," he says with the smallest hint of fear that only I caught. Matt thinks that over.

"We all want to protect her," Jimmy says, "no matter what the cost."

"So we're all leaving," Matt whispers, making sure no one besides us hears him.

"You guys are all crazy," I whisper-yell.

"No, you're crazy for thinking you'll be okay here," Zack says, looking completely serious. I look down and feel Matt's thumb move soothingly back and forth.

"So we'll all leave tonight," Matt announces, still quiet. He turns to me and leans in so his mouth is right by my ear. "Leave your window open so I can climb in and wake you up, all right?" I nod and let out a shaky breath.

"You'll be okay, Char," Jimmy says reassuringly. I don't say or do anything to show I heard him. I stay silent as they talk about what and how much to pack and I constantly feel one of them cast a glance at me. Brian.

"Well, I think it's time you get some sleep," Matt says to me. I nod and we stand, then walk to the girls' dormhouse. We stop at the stone steps.

"I'll be here at about 2am, okay?" I nod again without looking at him, but he tilts my head up with his index finger so I have to look straight at him. "Everything will be fine. Just trust me." He leans down and gently kisses me. After a few seconds he pulls away and walks back to where the guys are. I walk into the dormhouse and go straight to my room where I crash as soon as my head hits the pillow.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMFG my friend Cassidy signed into the school computer and as the desktop screen there was a picture of Richard Simmons XD XD XD hahaha she had noo idea why it was there but it was soooo funny!!
Anywayy, comment!
<3 - Katelyn