Sequel: I'll Never Let You Go
Status: Fini :)

Something More

Streets of Italy and A Long Ride

The cold night air felt amazing as I lazily walked though the streets of Volterra. Emmett and Carlisle were waiting for me at the gates to the city and I honestly didn't want to leave right now. I wanted to die for doing this to Zack. I wanted to go back to the wedding and change everything I did. I wanted to cry, to throw a fit, to break things...but I kept myself in check and I didn't make a scene.

I stopped by a local boutique earlier in the night. I bought a new outfit to fit in better. Not that it mattered. I still stuck out all the time, with being so pale.

"Scarlet, it's time to go." I looked up from the ground as Carlisle's voice filled my ears. He was standing a few feet in front of me with an all knowing expression on his face. I merely nodded and walked past him to Emmett. Emmett wrapped his arm around my shoulders and walked me towards the rental car. I leaned into his side, my head on his chest.

"He still loves you." Emmett murmured as we walked up to the rental car.

I nodded my head slightly and mumbled, "Yeah, but does he forgive me?" I knew they couldn't answer my question. No one but Zack could and I doubted he did.

Emmett sighed and opened up the car door. I slid into the back seat and sat sideways, my back pressed against the newly closed door. I could hear Carlisle and Emmett's hushed whispers in the front of the car. I tired to ignore them but my curiousity got the better of me.

"Carlisle, she'll go back and beg Aro to kill her if she hears that Zack can't even live with our decision right now. She'll hate us more than ever."

Zack didn't want to be around anymore? I should have known that was going to happen. I bit my lip and closed my eyes, wishing I could go to sleep forever and a day. Or that was at least a half-ling so I could sleep some.

"Scarlet?" I looked up at Emmet, looking a little flustered and confused. "We're at the airport."

"Oh, right." I got out and headed towards the doors of the airport. Emmett and Carlisle followed suit, Emmett wrapping his arm back around my shoulders. I leaned into him a little, making it seem as if I was a local who had heard horrible news or something. No one seemed to pay too much attention to us, I was thankful for that. Carlisle got our tickets and we were off to our gate and airplane. Only to find ourselves in the hell I created back in Washington.

*&^&**&^&**&^&**&^&**&^&**&^&*

When we arrived in Washington, I was more than ready to go hunting. My eyes were coal black and I was having trouble keeping still. Emmett was almost as jittery but he was more nervous about me than himself.

"Calm down, we're going hunting now." I silently thanked whatever higher power there was and walked back to the Mercedes Carlisle always drove. We all got in and we drove towards the woods, letting me get out and go hunting for a few hours before heading back to the house.

When those few hours and the blood of a huge grizzly passed by my lips, I started back towards the house. Grudgingly I might add. The long, 30 mile walk to the house was one I wasn't forward to taking. Why would I take the walk to the house when all I knew was that Zack was changed, unhappy and hated me?

Sighing, I ran all but the last half miles at, well vampire pace, towards the house. This was going to be a very long and unruly night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Scarlet's outfit

Soooooooooooooo freaking sorry it's been over a month. I was MIA, my computer crashed! :(
My dad is getting it fixed as we speak, but it's a looong story to what happened and wha we found out after we took it in. :(
ANyway, I hope you guys love it! :)
Oh and Check out my new Synyster Gates oneshot Don't Let This Love Die