Status: NEW AND IMPROVED RE-WRITE CURRENTLY BEING POSTED ON AVENGED SEVENFOLD FANFICTION. LINK IN SUMMARY.

Sshh, Be Quiet.

Not So Fun Anymore.

Lisa squatted next to Matt as he seemed to be trying to sink into the wall and disappear. She figured he was embarrassed by showing signs of being afraid.

“Look, go on and be scared. Nobody’s gonna say anything.”

“I’m not scared. Just…disturbed,” Matt said, getting to his feet.

Lisa sighed. “So, are we gonna pack up and go then?”

“First thing in the morning.”

“Why not now?”

“It’s late.”

“Matt, it’s not even six yet.”

He stopped, turned, and brought back that intimidating glare. “One more night isn’t gonna kill us. First thing in the morning, we’re out of here. I’m going to tell the others now.”

Lisa grumbled to herself as Matt went downstairs. Then she went to her room, trying to dig out her cell phone. She sent a text message to Steph telling her to ignore Matt, and that they were gonna leave as soon as they could.

An uneventful evening led right into bedtime. Lisa waited for Brian to fall sound asleep, while keeping herself awake by texting Steph. When she heard Brian snoring lightly, she got up and began packing her stuff. Then she proceeded to wait for a reply that Steph was ready. Ten minutes turned into twenty, and going on thirty when Lisa’s phone vibrated in her pocket. No text though, an incoming call from her friend.

“Steph, come on, let’s go,” Lisa whispered.

“I can’t get the bedroom door open, and it feels weird in here.” Steph’s voice was shaking with fear.

“What? Weird like how?”

“I don’t know. Something is just…off.”

“Does Jimmy have gas?”

“Lisa, shush. This isn’t time for jokes. Come down here please? Try and get the door open.”

“Fine. See you in a minute.”

“Stay on the phone,” Steph said quickly.

Lisa sighed and went to the appropriate door. Turning the knob and pushing, she realized the door wouldn’t budge.

“Steph? Is there something blocking it?”

“I don’t know.”

“Just wake up Jimmy then, maybe he knows?”

“I tried, but he wouldn’t budge. I guess he’s a really heavy quiet sleeper.”

“Heavy, quiet?”

“You can’t even hear him breathing.”

“Steph?” Lisa was trying to push the door open, putting all of her weight on it. “Steph, don’t worry about him then.”

“Maybe light will wake him up. He seems to pop right up when the sun comes up.”

Lisa had a feeling, and frantically was trying to figure out how to keep her best friend away from Jimmy for now.

“Steph, don’t worry about him right now. Just come to the door and help me open it.”

“Hold on though. I can’t see a thing.”

Lisa watched the floor as she saw light filter through the space. Trying not to think of what would possibly happen, it did. A brief mumble over the phone was followed by a terrified, ear piercing scream, then rapid banging on the door.

“Lisa, open the door! Please!?”

“Steph, what’s wrong!?”

“He’s dead! Fuck, get me the fuck out of here!”

Within seconds, the other seven filled the hallway.

“What’s going on?” Matt asked.

“Get me out of here! It’s gross. I don’t wanna die!”

“The door won’t budge, and I think something’s wrong with Jimmy,” Lisa said quickly, backing away towards the other three girls.

Brian and Matt, being the two strongest, were trying to get the door open. Lisa tried to cover her ears from Steph’s terrified cries on the other side. A loud crunch was heard, then the door splintered a bit before flying open. Steph ran out of the room in a heartbeat, almost into the wall on the other side. Lisa went and hugged her shaking body. She saw the four guys go into the room.

“Jimmy! No!”

“Who the fuck did this!?”

“We have to get the fuck out of here.”

All five girls just sat close to each other, watching the door. A faint smell of blood drifted through the hallway, making Lisa shudder with fear. The guys exited the room, holding a bag, then closing the door as best as they could.

“We have to get the fuck out of here, now,” Matt said.

“You’re just gonna leave him here?” Lisa asked.

“We’ll figure something out. For now, and the sake of our own lives, we’re getting out of here, right now. Steph, stay here, the rest of you guys, pack.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Again: DISCLAIMER: I would never wish death, or any harm upon any famous people. It's entirely fiction, and I would never want something like this to happen in real life.

Sorry it's been a while though guys.