Status: NEW AND IMPROVED RE-WRITE CURRENTLY BEING POSTED ON AVENGED SEVENFOLD FANFICTION. LINK IN SUMMARY.

Sshh, Be Quiet.

Entrants.

Are you a fan and want to spend time with Avenged Sevenfold? Now’s your chance. A7X are picking 5 fans to spend a week with them. There’s a small catch though. The house is supposedly haunted, and anyone who’s went in, hasn’t come out. If you think you’re up to the challenge, and you're in the Orange County area, leave your reason why in a comment. Best of luck.
________

Lisa had just finished a one person mosh pit in her room, and went back to her computer, still singing the song that she was bouncing around to.

“Scream till there’s silence, scream while there’s life left, vanishing,” she sang to herself as she signed onto her Myspace account.

She checked her messages, comments, then saw a blog post. Upon reading the blog posted by one of her favorite bands, she hadn’t hesitated to leave a comment.

“Haunted house? Pfft, haunted my ass,” she said to herself.

Lisa began typing away a nice comment of why she should be chosen to go with these guys. Typing away for almost thirty minutes, perfecting everything she could think of. Once she thought she had one, she re-read it one last time.

“My name is Lisa, I’m currently twenty-two years old, and I think I should be chosen because I’ve never seen anything like this. I think it would be simply amazing to get an opportunity like this. My birthday is in eight days, and that would make a pretty awesome birthday present. A7X are one of my favorite bands at this moment, and meeting them for something so awesome would complete my life. I’d like to have something to brag about, since not much has gone my way lately. Also, I don’t believe in ghosts, but hearing about the house has piqued my curiosity, and I’d like to see. I’m a sucker for horror. Please, I’m begging, pick me.”

Finally pleased, Lisa clicked on the submit button. She leaned back in her chair, looking in the mirror. The short burgundy hair was slightly messy. She straightened her black ‘From First To Last’ shirt she was wearing, then got up to adjust her jeans which were falling down. Then she sat back and glued her eyes to the computer screen again, sending a message to her best friend about the contest.

_____

Stephanie looked at the message sent by her best friend. Upon reading it, and thinking of the cool idea, she went and thought of a message to send. She paced her room, looking in her mirror trying to somehow find inspiration to send a good message to get picked. She ran a hand through her short hair, then picked out the few strands that fell onto the shoulders of her gray ‘My Chemical Romance’ shirt. She resumed pacing her room for a few more minutes, until something came to her. Then she sat back down and began typing away.

“My name is Stephanie, or Steph for short. I’m twenty-one years old. My best friend, Lisa sent in an entry, then told me about this. She should totally be picked, because her birthday is coming up soon, and I’m her best friend, meaning it would be cool if both of us went together. I’m not the biggest fan of A7X, but I still love them, and this would be an opportunity of a lifetime. I’d like to spend time in a place that’s supposedly haunted, and for one week, if you pick me, you won’t go without entertainment. While I can’t say much to persuade you to pick me, I can just beg and say ‘Please pick me. Please?’ and really hope it happens. I’m not a crazy fan girl. Seriously. I want to spend a week in a haunted house! That would be so cool.”

Steph scrambled to think of something to say. She repeated what she just typed back to herself, and after clawing at her computer screen and yelling at the message for being lame, she sent it anyways. Then she replied to Lisa saying she did it, but probably won’t get picked.

_______

Jenna read the blog entry about a hundred times before she started typing a message.

“If it says anyone who’s gone in hasn’t come out, why are they going in there?” she paused and stared at the screen for a moment. “Oh well. I wanna go spend time with these awesome boys.”

She pushed her shoulder length brown hair behind her ears then began typing away. Once finished, she re-read the message back to herself.

“I’m a little confused as to why you would go in if it says ‘anyone whose gone in hasn’t come out.’ It worries me, but who knows, it could all be fake. I want to go in! My name is Jenna, I’m twenty years old. and I should totally be picked, because what bands give an opportunity like this? None. Well besides A7X. Please pick me, because it would be so awesome to meet the band, and the other fans that go in. A7X are so awesome to be giving an opportunity like this, and to have something like this happen to me, would just be so amazing. Please, all I can ask is that you give me something to brag about to my friends. Please?”

Pleased with the message, she sent it, then went back and turned on her stereo, and began dancing around her room, wondering when or if she would get a reply.

_____

Shelbi didn’t hesitate a second when she saw the blog. She read it quickly, and she began typing away happily, and hopeful that she would be one of the chosen ones to go in.

“I’m Shelbi, I’m twenty years old, and I should really be chosen for this. I love A7X, and I love paranormal stuff. Putting two and two together would be so awesome. I’d like to see what goes on too, if this house really would be haunted. I’d really love to meet the band, and the other four fans. It’s always cool to meet new people, so I think I should be chosen for this. Please, please, please pick me. All I can do is really beg, but please pick me. Life is boring right now, give me something to talk about, please? I would love you guys forever if I get picked. No band does cool stuff like this, which is why you guys are even more special. That is all. Oh, PS. I love you M. Shadows! You’re awesome!”

Shelbi re-read the message before sending it. Praying that she would get picked, she tucked her long brown hair behind her ears, flipping it over her shoulders. She fumbled with a loose thread on one of her arm warmers as she read through some of the other messages that were sent by people wanting to get picked.

_____

Korynn questioned the blog for about ten minutes before she began rattling the keyboard with her words. A bit wary at the fact that the house is supposedly haunted, she wanted to hang out with the band.

“I’m Korynn, I’m twenty-one years old, and I should be chosen for this not because I love A7X, but because I just want to spend a week in a supposedly haunted house. The thought of it scares me, but it would be an awesome thing. Who gets to spend random time in a haunted house that’s not overrun with guys in costumes? Okay fine, and I would like to meet A7X too, but who is saying that they just want to be in the house and only the house in their messages? I can’t say much, but I can only plead that you pick me. I’m a normal person with a love to do something daring. I wouldn’t go nuts and fan girly. I would be completely normal, unless someone tries to play a prank on me. Please pick me?”

Satisfied with the message, Korynn sent it, then went back and thought about it. Wondering what would happen if she did get picked. The thought made her a bit nervous, and she found herself organizing her desk, then cleaning her room up. She put her headphones on and drowned in the sound of music while she cleaned her room.