Status: I'll post as long as I get comments. I'll make sure to keep up with "Heaven Help Us" and post regularly

Please Save My Soul

“Trust Me I’ll Be There When You Need Me”

I was frozen in my spot, I couldn’t believe he was kissing me. His lips were surprisingly moist and soft, compared to their pale and chapped complexion. They moved softly, capturing mine making me practically melt. But all too soon he pulled away making me huff. I opened my eyes and he was looking at me, a mixture of emotions in his eyes. I bit my bottom lip, still tasting him on it.
“You okay there Frankie?” he asked making me blush.
“Shut up,” I giggled pushing his shoulder. He grinned pulling me towards him and wrapped his arms around my waist.
“Who would have thought short shit would have been the one to get to him.” I looked over, they were all watching us.
“Hey, who called me that?” I groaned, fingers were all pointed at Bob. I glared at him pulling off my shoe and chucked it at his head.
“Eat that bitch.” I stated before snuggling back up to Gerard who was laughing softly.

We sat there for a while, watching them play video games. Mikey of course was in the lead. Though there were moments where Ray gave him a run for his money. It was a pretty boring afternoon, I wasn’t going to lie. But being with Gerard was more than enough to make up for it.
“I’m bored!” Mikey finally whined tossing his controller to the floor.
“Maybe you should suck at video games then, give the rest of us a chance to win.” Bob grumbled.
“But then I wouldn’t by Mikey the incredible.” he frowned.
“You were never amazing to begin with,” Ray stated, followed by a groan and loud cursing as a controller smacked him in the head. Gerard was the first one to laugh, even before the controller went airborne which shocked both Ray and Bob. I looked up at him, curious as to what Gerard found to be so funny.
If you could hear what he thought, you would be laughing too. Trust me.
“Oh,” I mumbled.
“Let’s go to the mall,” Ray suggested. Nobody really said anything at first, we all just looked at each other.
“I’m game!” Mikey and Bob chorused.
“What about the two of you?” three pairs of eyes were instantly focused on us.
“Will you go?” I asked looking up at him. He didn’t look down at me though, instead he looked off in the distance like he was thinking things through.
“Please?” I pouted.
“I’ll go.” I grinned laying my head back down on his chest.
“Yay! I need to go change though.” Mikey ran up the stairs.
“Mikey and Bob can ride with me. You guys can too, unless you want to go in another car.” I opened my mouth to say something but Gerard answered for the both of us.
“I’ll take my car.” I shut my mouth and glanced up at him, happy with the idea. It gave us time to talk about things. About ten minutes later Mikey plopped back downstairs zipping up his jacket and looked at the rest of us.
“Aren’t you guys ready to go?” he crossed his arms.
“To the Bat mobile!” I threw my arm up in the air.
“It’s mine!” Bob yelled.
“It’s mine! I called it first, you can have the cat mobile Bobert.” I rolled onto my other side facing the rest of the guys. He gave me a hard look before sighing.
“Fine, I’ll take the damn cat mobile.” Ray started laughing.
“I don’t know you would think that’s so funny Toro.” Gerard mused.
“Why’s that?”
“It’s your car.” he stopped laughing.
“True, very true.” he reasoned getting up. We all piled out of the house, I waited patiently at the door while Gerard grabbed his keys from the kitchen and we headed out to his car. When he started it up and pulled out of his spot I didn’t waste time to start talking.
“Gee?”
“Yes Frankie?”
“I have more questions.” he nodded.
“Ask away then.”
“Will you burn if you go in a church or come across something Holy?” he just laughed, I didn’t find it funny. I honestly didn’t know and I wanted to.
“No, at least I don’t think so. I haven’t been to church since I was like eleven. But I don’t see why it would happen, so no.”
“Do you have a reflection?” he laughed again.
“Come on, don’t laugh at me, I honestly want to know all of this stupid legend shit.” I groaned.
“Ok, I’ll stop. But yes, I can see my reflection. I do show up in pictures, no I don’t die from garlic, yes I can die if I’m stabbed through the heart. Though it has to be some like.. I don’t know really, but it’s not a stake. Uh, no I don’t turn into a bat, I don’t have wings. Um I won’t die if I don’t drink blood, I get incredibly weak. Hmm... am I leaving anything out?” he looked over at me.
“Uh, I don’t know. You pretty much answered everything I was going to ask now. Is there anything I should know?” he just shrugged.
“Come on, there has to be something.” I pressed shifting in my seat so that I was facing him. He glanced over at me.
“I don’t know what you want to know exactly. I mean there are some things that I already told you about, I didn’t exactly elaborate but I gave you the gist of it all.” he stated rolling down his window.
“Well, what about if you change someone?” I asked quietly, I didn’t know if this would be a touchy subject with him. He stayed quiet for a few moments.
“It can go really bad really quick. When a vampire bites a human, they release a poison. Now if they put enough into their system then they’ll change. But if they don’t, the person will get really sick. The only cure there is for them is to either wait for the venom to kill everything inside of them slowly. That or you can try and turn them, by then though the chances of them actually turning are slim to none.” he explained never removing his eyes from the road.
“So how do you know if you’ve put enough in them?”
“I don’t know, I’ve never done it before,” his eyes finally met mine. His eyes held something I hadn’t seen before, fear.
“Would you... would you ever change me?” he looked back towards the road.
“Maybe.”
“Maybe? But I thought that I was your soul mate. If you don’t then I’ll die one day, and then you’ll be alone.” he only sighed, drumming his thumb on the steering wheel.
“Frankie, to be honest. I’m more worried about other things happening to you other then you aging right now. I’m not trying to be mean, but it’s true.”
“What are you worried about? I don’t feel sick or anything. It’s not like I had someone out there who wants to kill me.” his grip tightened the moment the words left my mouth.
“Right?” it barely left my lips. My mind immediately pulled up a name, a name with no face, Johnny. My blood ran cold as I stared at him.
“Johnny... wouldn’t try and kill me would he?” he never answered me though.
“Gerard, please answer me here. I’m kind of starting to freak out!”
“He doesn’t know where I am... now at least. But if he found out and showed up, Frank he’ll do anything to get to me. Meaning he would hurt you to force me to go with him.” he never actually said that Johnny would kill me, but it was hidden within his words. I left it at that and turned back in my seat. Fear and panic filled my chest, someone could possibly want to have my neck, no pun intended. I felt a warm hand on mine give me a reassuring squeeze. I looked over at Gerard who had solemn eyes.
“I won’t let him harm you Frankie. Please don’t for one second think that I would let anyone hurt you.” his voice was soft, but strong at the same time.
“Okay,” I choked turning my view back to the road. He never let go of my hand, and I never let go of that feeling in my chest. He pulled over on the side of the road and stalled the engine before unbuckling.
“Frankie, look at me.” I turned in my seat. He leaned against the center console and took my face in his hands.
“Please, I didn’t want to tell you because I didn’t want you to worry. But I won’t keep anything from you if you want to know. I wish I hadn’t now, please don’t worry sugar.” I nodded wiping my eyes, great, I’m crying. He pressed his lips to my forehead.
“I love you Frankie, I’ll always be there to protect you.” his lips ghosted down my face until they reached my lips. I was awestruck at what he had just told me, I love you. It stomped over my fear and my head feel all light and tipsy.
“I love you too,” they left my mouth in a jumble but that didn’t matter because he knew it now. He smiled softly and pressed his lips to mine. I sighed, not really knowing what to do. It was embarrassing really, but I let him do whatever he wanted. The kiss was soft and sweet, it wasn’t fiery and rushed like in the movies I had watched. It was one that made me feel like I was on top of the world, like I could take on anything. He pulled away, taking my hands in his and kissed my knuckles.
“You going to be okay to go to the Mall?” I nodded, I knew I was safe. I was safe as long as I had my fallen angel with me. He grinned moving back into his seat and buckled back up starting the car and pulled back out onto the road.
♠ ♠ ♠
This update= royal crapper.
I'm sorry, I honestly have not had any motivation at all :(
There will be more soon, I hope. Today was eventful and I'm in a good mood.
Thank you to all of my lovely readers and commenter's. They means lots and lots to me :)

This is what happened in Personal Finance today that got my friend a detention.
My friend Stephen decided to write all over my paper telling me how much of a 'bitch' I am. Which is what we do all the time, meaning he calls me a bitch and I call him a man whore because we're just that nice to each other lol. Then he started calling our teacher Mrs. Colebaugh a fat ass loud mouth because everyday all she does is lecture us... and he doesn't really know how to keep his thoughts to himself, obviously. Then on his paper he did a drawing of her in pen making her all deformed and stuff, then wrote all sorts of nasty comments, and it was HILARIOUS... until she took it and read it to the class. Not knowing it was about her *slaps forehead* she is an idiot I swear. Then he decided to open his mouth and call her mentally retarded and proceeds to tell her that the drawing is about her. So, she took my paper which had bitch written all over it and then gave him a two hour detention. He's an idiot I swear. But my friends and I still love him ^_^

Comments?

"Let You Down" by Three Days Grace