Status: I'll post as long as I get comments. I'll make sure to keep up with "Heaven Help Us" and post regularly

Please Save My Soul

"I'll Be Just Fine Pretending I'm Not"

I collapsed on my bed looking over at the Spencer’s and Hot Topic bag that I had thrown down on it. I reached over pulling them towards me and pulled out the shirts from each bag. I had bought an Iron Maiden and OMG STFU shirt from Hot Topic. Gerard had picked out a shirt that said ‘I’m Not Short, I’m Fun Sized’ I ignored him for about fifteen minutes after it, saying he was making fun of me. But it’s kind of hard to ignore someone as amazing as him. I tossed them next to me and rested my head on my hands looking up at my ceiling. I giggled at the thought that I now had a boyfriend, the same person I used to follow around like a lost puppy. I had an immortal, angel of the night boyfriend. I pushed myself up and sighed looking around the room, I hated being home alone, it was always so boring. It was even worse when I couldn’t sleep.

A few hours later I decided upon playing guitar seeing as I wasn’t going to be falling asleep anytime soon. I plugged the chord into my amp turning the volume down so that the sound wouldn’t fill the house. I played through my favorite Misfits songs and even some Black Flag. I wasn’t getting into though, my body was tired if only my mind felt the same way. Hands suddenly gripped my shoulders making me jump in my spot. I gasped clutching my guitar to my body.
“You didn’t lock your back door.” I sighed hearing his voice. I knew I had forgotten something when I was locking the place up before my failed attempt at sleeping.
“You should have checked then,” I put my guitar on the stand and turned off my amp.
“I was being too lazy.” I turned in my chair and looked up at him.
“Oh dear, am I going to have to make it a habit of checking on you every night? Between the random midnight strolls and failing to lock doors I don’t know what I’m going to do with you.” I giggled standing up and wrapped my arms around his waist.
“Only if you want to,” I mumbled into his chest. I could smell cigarettes and a faint trace of the cologne he had put on this morning.
“Hm, that is very tempting.” he chuckled wrapping his arms around me.
“Good then, that’s what I wanted to hear.” I giggled looking up at him.
“You look so tired Frankie. Why aren’t you asleep like you should be?” he ran his smooth thumbs beneath my eyes, tracing the circles that had shown up the last few days.
“I’ve been having trouble with it for a good three years. Some nights it’s fine and I’m out like a snap, other nights I’m too restless and I just can’t.” I shrugged.
“What’s made you so restless tonight then?”
“My brain, I’ve had a good day so I can’t blame it. The excitement is still buzzing up here,” I tapped the side of my head. He shook his head and kissed me softly.
“I know, I could hear your thoughts from my house.” he giggled.
“I’m sorry,” I frowned.
“There’s nothing to be sorry about Frankie, nothing at all,” his forehead pressed against mine.
“If you say so,” I grinned, we stayed like that for a few moments. Staring into each other’s eyes, it made me wish I could hear his thoughts like he could hear mine.
“You’re adorable did you know that?”
“You have a right to an opinion.” I didn’t think I was cute at all, more on the short dork level.
“Don’t be so hard on yourself,” he murmured kissing me again. I pulled my arms from his waist, wrapping them loosely around his neck. There was no way he was getting away, even if he was a good million times stronger than me. When he went to pull away I groaned in protest, tightening my hold. He chuckled brushing his lips against mine in a teasing manner.
“You and your teenage hormones.”
“It’s just a kiss,” I defended.
“Exactly,” he mumbled before pressing them against mine again. I grinned, feeling them move slowly and in sync with mine. I didn’t know how to described it really, it seemed that the movies just hadn’t got it quite right. It didn’t take long to change, they pressed harder against mine, almost in a needy yet tender form of passion. His hands strayed from my hips and made their way up my back. I felt my heart quicken as they slipped against my warm skin, sending chills down my back, leaving me wanting more. Immediately he pulled away causing me to groan.
“Like I said, teenage hormones.” his eyes were shut for a few moments.
“Well, I’m fine.” I pouted hoping we could continue our kiss.
“I’m glad you are, I wish I could say the same for me.” he frowned.
“Oh, that’s right. Is it different for vampires?” he nodded pressing a kiss to my forehead.
“Just give me time Frankie, I can only do so much. I’m not that old remember?” I nodded resting my head on his chest. His hand moved up to the back of my head, where he rubbed the back of my head in soothing strokes. My eyes started to get heavy and I let out a loud yawn.
“You finally getting sleepy?”
“A little bit,” I mumbled clutching his shirt in my hands, I didn’t want him to leave yet. I liked spending time alone with him. His other hand slid down and caught me behind my knee’s catching me off guard as he carried me bridal style over to my bed and laid me down.
“You’re not leaving are you?” I looked up at him, his hair hung around his face as he bent over looking at me.
“Only if you want me to go.” I shook my head grabbing his arm.
“Stay with me, please?” my speech was starting to slur. He nodded climbing over me and laid down against my back. I rolled over, trying to get as close to him as possible.
“Someone likes to cuddle,” I could hear the smile in his voice.
“You don’t have a problem with that do you?” I peeked through one eye.
“Of course not,” he whispered, wrapping his arm around me and pulled me close. He ran his fingers along my spine in a slow motion which only caused the darkness of my dreams to draw me in quicker. He was humming something, it was soft and I didn’t know what it was. After a few minutes he began to sing into my ear softly, and the moment the words left his lips it became my favorite of all time. I just had to remember in the morning to ask him what that song was that I know I would never forget.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so SORRY! I haven't updated in a good two weeks and I apologize because this was a crappy chapter :( But it's a bit of a filler. There will be some drama coming soon, I won't say when, but it will be coming.

"All That I've Got" by The Used

Please comment and let me know what you think :)