Status: I'll post as long as I get comments. I'll make sure to keep up with "Heaven Help Us" and post regularly

Please Save My Soul

“Tell Me Now If You Can Swim, When Ropes Are Wrapped Around Your Limbs”

When I made it back home it was around two in the morning, and Gerard wasn’t in my room which didn’t surprise me at all. I pulled off my shirt and kicked off my jeans until I was only in my boxers and collapsed on my bed. I felt lonely and confused, really confused. I didn’t know what was going on anymore. One moment everything was just amazing and the next it was like there was nothing there. I checked my phone to see if I had any missed calls or text’s from him, but there were none. I sighed rolling over on my bed and tried falling asleep which to me was impossible.

School was boring, and of course lonely. Gerard didn’t show up which actually surprised me. I had talked to Mikey but he said that he wasn’t in his room when he went to wake him up. We were in lunch now, normally I had set with Gerard and Mikey but now it was just the two of us. I wasn’t hungry either, I sat there poking at my salad.
“Hey, you okay?” I looked over at Mikey.
“Yeah, fine. Why?” he looked down at his tray.
“Something is up with Gerard, I’m sorry I didn’t believe you before. He’s been secretive again, I haven’t talked to him in a good three days and now he’s just running off.” he explained. I nodded looking around the cafeteria.
“He’s ignoring me too Mikey, don’t worry. I haven’t been able to talk with him for almost two weeks.” I shrugged, I was beginning to not care.
“I heard him talking to some guy last night, in his room.” he looked up at me.
“What were they talking about?” he shrugged.
“I don’t know.” I nodded. So not only was he ignoring me, he was ignoring Mikey too. He was talking with random guys and probably lying to me. I felt anger boil up inside of me and grabbed my tray standing up.
“Where are you going?”
“Away from here for a while. See yea later Mikey,” I stated tossing my tray and left the cafeteria. I stopped off at my locker and opened it up seeing the jacket Gerard had let me borrow. I grabbed it anyways and slammed the locker door shut and headed to the front doors of the school.
“Where do you think you’re going?” I looked over my shoulder and saw the school Principal.
“Leaving,” I replied and started walking again.
“You take one step out that door and it’s a suspension.” he threatened.
“Go right ahead then.” I stated and jogged down the steps, hugging his jacket closer to me. It was chilly today, and even if I was a mix of emotions towards Gerard, I was glad I had his jacket.

Gerard’s POV

I walked into the house and immediately stopped. I closed the door behind me and looked towards the kitchen. I laid my keys on the Tv stand and walked in spotting the familiar long brown haired man standing at my sink.
“Hello Gerard,” he stated turning around and leaned against the cabinets.
“Johnny.” I replied, a smirk spread across his lips.
“It’s good to see you again, I’m glad you lived. I was worried that I had killed you, seeing as Cory knocked me away from you. I thought surely the poison would kill you. You can only imagine how grateful I was when I found out you were alive.” he stated.
“I wish I could return the favor, but sadly I can’t. Now leave.” I growled. He laughed reaching into his pocket.
“Gerard, I can see you’re still mad at me. And I understand that sugar,” he walked up to me and pulled something that was folded up from his pocket.
“But, you’re just going to have to forgive me. You’re my soul mate after all,” he grinned showing off his teeth.
“I’m not your soul mate.” I replied coldly.
“Denial, it’s an ugly thing you know? And it doesn’t’ look pretty on you. Now, I suggest that you get over yourself and finally accept that you are mine. Do you understand?” he growled.
“I’m not yours, so you accept that.” my tone sharp. His eyes glowered and his nails dug into my shoulders.
“You’re not very smart Gerard, and I will have you no matter what I have to do. Remember that,” he replied walking away and disappeared. I looked at the door he had gone through and was left wondering what the hell he had folded up in his hand.

Frank’s pov

I kicked the gravel beneath my shoes as I swung back and forth slowly. I had been here for a good few hours and was bored out of my mind. I wanted answers, I wanted excuses, I wanted anything that could justify why Gerard was acting this way. My phone started ringing and I quickly pulled it from my pocket praying it was Gerard, but it wasn’t. It was my Mom and I ignored the call. I groaned resting my head against the chain and decided to call him, for the last time. But of course, my call went straight to his voice mail. I sighed rubbing my forehead.
“Hey, it’s me. Look, I don’t know what’s going on, why you’re ignoring me.... everyone. But I’m getting fed up Gerard, none of us deserve this. I can’t take it either, it’s wearing me down. If you’re lying to me, ok then, whatever, I don’t care anymore. But this is ridiculous, I don’t know if I can put up with this. I mean if this is your way of saying you were wrong, then stop it. Just tell me ok? I can handle it if you just tell me, but I can’t take the silent treatment. You know I love you right? Please call me back sometime? At least do that, bye.” I whispered and wiped my eyes. I tucked my phone into my pocket and sighed helplessly. I felt pathetic, I honestly did.
“Hey, are you okay?” I jumped looking up at the voice.
“Sorry, didn’t mean to scare you.” he laughed softly. He had long black hair, a shiny lip ring and nose ring.
“Um, no it’s ok. I just wasn’t expecting anyone.” I stated wiping my eyes again. He nodded and looked at the swing next to me.
“Do you mind if I sit with you?”
“No, go ahead.” I stated zipping up the jacket.
“So, are you okay?” I looked over at him.
“I’ll be fine, thanks.” he nodded.
“You look familiar, sorry um but what’s your name?” he asked. He was a little weird but I wasn’t going to be mean and ignore him.
“Frank, do you go here or something? I don’t think I’ve seen you before.” I stated.
“Yeah, well I’m home schooled. I thought I had seen you around town with um, long haired guy? It’s black?”
“Gerard?” he nodded.
“Yeah that’s the guy.” he stated.
“Yeah.” I sighed.
“Is he your boyfriend?” I looked back over at him.
“Are you homophobic?” he shook his head.
“Yeah he is, well I guess. I don’t know anymore, he’s been ignoring me.” I stated.
“I’m sorry. That has to be tough.”
“I’m beginning to not care actually. Um, by the way what’s your name? I don’t really know who you are.”
“Oh, I’m Jeremy Storm, pleased to meet you Frank.” he laughed putting out his hand.
“Nice to meet you too,” I laughed shaking it.
“So, skipping school?” I nodded.
“So, skipping home?” he laughed nodding.

Gerard’s pov

“Gerard! Where are you? Are you even home?!” I heard Mikey shout from upstairs. I put down my sketchbook and headed upstairs finding him in the kitchen putting on coffee.
“Yeah, what is it?” he turned around.
“What the hell is wrong with you? Why the hell are you ignoring Frank? You’re really hurting his feelings, you know that right?” I didn’t answer him.
“Whatever look, if you don’t do something soon he’s going to leave you. Trust me on that.” he stated, obviously pissed off at me. He picked up something from the counter.
“Here, I was asked to give this to you.” he held out an envelope with my name on it.
“Who gave it to you?” he shrugged.
“Don’t know who he is, he was tall with long hair. He stopped me on the street.” he stated before heading to the fridge. I pulled the flap up and pulled out the contents freezing when I saw what it was. That’s what he had been holding, it was a picture. More importantly a picture of me and Frankie. Only Frank’s head had been burned through with a lighter. I flipped it over looking at the messy scrawl.

You have two days Gerard, I decided to be nice. So, two days or he dies.

“What is it?” I put it away and looked up at him.
“Nothing, stupid stuff. Thanks,” I ran back down stairs and went straight to my drawer with my pictures, only all of them were gone. I growled throwing it across the room and flipped my desk over causing it to crack along the side.
“Son of a bitch!” I spat kicking it. He knew who Frankie was now, I had messed up so bad. I had promised to protect him and I was doing a shitty job at it. I grabbed my phone from my dresser and turned it on. A missed call popped up and I listened to the voice mail that was from Frankie.
“Hey, it’s me. Look, I don’t know what’s going on, why you’re ignoring me.... everyone. But I’m getting fed up Gerard, none of us deserve this. I can’t take it either, it’s wearing me down. If you’re lying to me, ok then, whatever, I don’t care anymore. But this is ridiculous, I don’t know if I can put up with this. I mean if this is your way of saying you were wrong, then stop it. Just tell me ok? I can handle it if you just tell me, but I can’t take the silent treatment. You know I love you right? Please call me back sometime? At least do that, bye.” He had been crying, and I felt like road kill. He thought that I didn’t love him, when it was the complete opposite. I couldn’t tell him, I couldn’t bring myself to. I had told Jeremy I would protect him, even if it meant hurting him. Even if I had to break his heart. I sat down on my bed and called him back, it rang a few times before he picked up.
“Hello?”
“Frank?”
“Gerard? Oh, so you’re talking to me now?” his voice grew quiet.
“Yeah look, I just.... can you come over so I can talk to you? So I can apologize? I can’t do it over a phone.” I sighed. He was quiet for a few moments.
“I’ll be over in a little bit, how’s that sound?”
“Yeah, perfect. I’ll see you then.”
“Ok, bye.”
“Bye Frank,” I sighed hearing him hang up. I dropped my phone and let my face fall in my hands. I didn’t know if I could do this, but I would much rather have him hate me then be dead.
♠ ♠ ♠
You have every right to be mad seeing as it took forever to update!
But it would be nice if you weren't ^_^

Ok so, I have bad news but it's only short term. I am failing Chemistry...it's HORRIBLE and so I'm constantly trying to study and what not. Anyways it leaves me with very little inspiration for all of my stories. So do not be expecting a lot of updates between now and June 4th which is my last day of school. I promise after that I will be back to updating.

Another thing, I'm thinking about making a sequel to this. But I'm not completely sure, I need input. So, would you like a sequel or not?

"The Ransom" by Escape the Fate

This is Johnny
http://www.twitpic.com/1oghii

And this is Jeremy (I love this guy so I just had to put him in here)
http://www.twitpic.com/1ogi4f

Comments are amazing and I love you all for reading and commenting :)