Status: I'll post as long as I get comments. I'll make sure to keep up with "Heaven Help Us" and post regularly

Please Save My Soul

"So What, I'm Still A Rock Star"

Frank’s POV

It had been a week, a long and absolutely pathetic week for me since he had technically dumped me. I had wallowed in my own pity and had used any excuse to not go to school. I was a downright shame to look at, I know. I had been stupid enough to actually believe such an ordinary loser like me would forever be loved by such an amazing and beautiful creature. I was blind and stupid, I deserved to be laughed upon. I deserved to watch in shame as Gerard found his real soul mate.

So needless to say, I haven’t seen much other than my four walls, and they were getting extremely boring. Jeremy had called everyday, checking up on me. He’s even come over a few times, trying to pull me out of my room but I refused every time. He said isn’t healthy, and I agree, but that doesn’t change the fact that I did not want to leave. I would much rather rot away, yeah, that would be nice. I was pulled from my thoughts of doom and my own personal inner torment when someone knocked on my door.
“Come in,” my voice croaked, the door opened and my mom who looked unpleased walked in.
“I got a call from the school today.” she crossed her arms.
“Do they miss me?” I asked looking up at her.
“Frank, you’ve been skipping. And for what? I don’t see why, I mean... honey are you getting bullied?” well that came out of nowhere. I wondered if I said yes, if she would let me stay home. Then again if I did, she would probably go straight to the school and I would been in deeper shit because I had lied.
“No, I just don’t feel like going.” she sighed sitting down on my bed.
“You know you can talk to me. No matter what it’s about, I’m here. And your father is too, when he’s home.” she grabbed my hand making me shrug.
“Trust me, it’s nothing you need to worry about. I’m just avoiding people, that’s all.” she looked deep in thought and I was curious as to why. It’s true I didn’t keep the closest relationship with my family, it’s not something that had always rested on the back of my mind, it was just a fact.
“Frank, honey are you doing drugs?” wow, I wonder if she’s going to ask me if I got a girl pregnant next.
“No. I don’t do that stuff, you should know that.” I answered, she nodded.
“Well, you never know with teenagers these days. I just wanted to make sure.” it was my turn to nod.
“Anyway, I came here to tell you that you are going tomorrow. If I have to drive you myself to make sure that you go, I will.” she stated getting serious.
“Yes Mam.” I sighed as she left the room. The moment the door closed I grabbed my pillow and tried to smother myself with it. Not that I wanted to kill myself, no I’m not like that, well I think at least. I just didn’t want to face him tomorrow.

It was later that night when I got a call from Mikey. I had been sitting there in my chair strumming my guitar for a good hour when the phone ringing startled me.
“Hello?” I put it on speaker and went back to strumming.
“Hey, Frank? It’s Mikey.” I couldn’t help but laugh softly.
“Yeah, I kind of gathered that. So what did you need?”
“I’m sorry about what Gerard did, I just found out. He’s been lying to me again, I asked him where you’ve been and he said that you’ve been sick. Can you believe that? I finally got him to tell me the truth today and he told me he dumped you. So I wanted to apologize for my dick of a brother.” it brought a smile to my face that Mikey had actually called him a dick.
“It’s okay Mikey, it’s not like you had anything to do with it.” I replied.
“But still, look... I want to know something ok? I know he knows, I know that he’s lying to me a lot. I’m not stupid.”
“What do you mean?”
“Do you know what happened to him Frank? That night, I know he told you. I can see it on his face that you know when I ask him. It’s like he told someone, and I don’t think he would tell anyone but you. So do you?” I was quiet for a few moments, staring at the phone not knowing for sure what to say.
“Frank? Are you still there?”
“Y-yeah, I’m still here,” I cleared my throat and put my guitar down. I walked over picking up the phone and took it off speaker.
“Well, do you know?” I bit my lip thinking.
“Yeah... I.. I know Mikes.” I replied quietly, like I was afraid that he was listening. But when I didn’t feel the restraint on my mind I knew he wasn’t. That moment, that very moment when I knew he wasn’t listening, it hit me that I had lost him. I felt the tears build back up.
“But I can’t.. I’m sorry Mikey. I promised, I swore I wouldn’t tell anyone. But he promised me, that when he was ready he would. I wish I could tell you, I really do but I can’t.” he was quiet for a few seconds.
“Is it that bad?” I felt the air seize up in my lungs, everything was starting to hit me like a pile of bricks. Gerard technically wasn’t alive, he wasn’t human. He was something dangerous, but kind when he wanted to be. He could have killed me at any moment that I was around him, even when I wasn’t. Yet he hadn’t, because he had thought I was his, forever and ever. But he was wrong, I was wrong.
I was wrong.
I dropped the phone, the words filled my throat and threatened to choke me from the air I so desperately needed. I could hear Mikey on the other end, shouting my name. I collapsed on my bed, the tears slipped from my cheeks staining my clothes.

It didn’t take long before my bedroom door was swung open and Mikey was rushing inside.
“Frank! What the hell happened... are you ok?” he sat down next to me and grabbed my shoulders.
“I was wrong Mikey,” I whispered looking at him. I knew I probably looked crazy, I felt like it. I had crossed over into the lunacy part of life. Well maybe not lunatic, idiot seemed more like the term. What idiot would chase someone like him, someone who in the beginning wanted nothing to do with what he used to be? The very same person who had pushed me away any chance I had. The one that I believed every word that had left his lips.
“What? What are you talking about?” I closed my eyes taking a deep breath. I didn’t want to be pathetic, he didn’t deserve it.
“Nothing, never mind. I’m sorry if I.. I worried you and I didn’t mean to. I just had some weird realization and I choked up.”
“Are you sure?” he looked worried. I nodded.
“Yeah, and don’t worry I’ll be in school tomorrow. It surprisingly didn’t take long for me to convince him that I would be ok and he left. I knew for a fact that he was still worried, I could see it in his eyes. But he left nonetheless and I was alone again. Alone, how I hated how the word mocked me.

A few hours later I found myself at the park, I had finally managed to leave my pit of torment and was now out in the real world. If that’s what it even was, real. I didn’t know the meaning of real, I used to think vampires were only a myth and look how wrong I was about that.
“Hey stranger,” I looked over my shoulder and saw Jeremy walking towards me, a cigarette held between his lips as he grinned.
“Hey,” I smiled meekly. He walked up and pulled it from his lips exhaling and looked up.
“You’re actually outside, what brought on that?” I just shrugged.
“Well come on, let’s what. You don’t look like you’ve had the best evening.” I could only nod and follow him.

Gerard’s POV

I was following him, the both of them. I had told myself, made myself that I wouldn’t but I failed. When he broke down on the phone with Mikey, I could only feel responsible that the walls in his mind and heart were caving. I knew he was safe with Jeremy, but only on the outside he was safe, not on in the inside. I stayed far behind to not been seen, but not too far to where Jeremy wouldn’t know I was there. He knew, I could tell because he had looked for me. I followed as they went into the park and I made my way to a closed off cluster of tree’s and bushes. I leaned against a tree watching both of them, watched as Jeremy tried to lift him back up emotionally wishing that I could do that but I couldn’t, not right now.
“Gerard, what are you doing here?” I turned looking at the one person who I wished would just die.
“Making sure he’s safe.” he walked up to me and looked at the both of him. His hand gripped my shoulder tightly.
“Your trust in me is saddening you know. Which is good now, because I’ve given you enough chances.” his voice held a trace of nonchalance which worried me.
“What do you mean?” I looked up at him.
“I tried to make you understand, I truly did. I thought the moment I threatened him you would come around. But apparently that isn’t so, you chose this Gerard, not me.” he turned to walk away but I grabbed his arm making him stop.
“Don’t you lay one hand on him, on any of them.” his lips twitched up into a smirk.
“Oh, I won’t. Not yet,” his other hand moved quickly catching me off guard. I hit the trunk of the tree and his hand gripped my throat.
“I’m going to enjoy it, watching you in pain now. I really wish it didn’t have to be like this. Break his pathetic heart, that’s all you had to do. He’s human Gerard, he’ll heal, it might take a while but it will. You’re mine, if I have to take you broken or not I don’t care anymore. Now, I’m not saying I will go after your precious human, but I will get you back.” and with that he was gone. I looked back over and saw they had both left.

Frank’s POV

I had started on my way home, Jeremy and I had gone our separate ways after we talked. I was half way home when something began to irritate me. It was that feeling of being watched, but every time I looked over my shoulder I saw nothing. I had to of looked over my shoulder a good ten times and I was beginning to get scared.
“Gerard?” I whispered looking around, praying it was him but he wasn’t there. I made it to my house at last and I opened up my door, I looked back around hoping I would see nothing like every other time on the way home. That didn’t prove to be the same when I gasped, clutching the doorknob tighter within my hand. There was a tall, a very tall and dark figure, right across the street just standing there, looking at me. I couldn’t make out his face, it was much too dark and the dim light from the lamp post was casting a shadow upon him. All I could make out was that shiny brown hair, I forced my legs inside and I locked the door quickly.
“Frank, where on earth have you been?” Mom walked into the hall looking at me.
“Park, with a friend. I’m sorry, I just... I had to go out for a while.” she nodded.
“Well your friend Mikey called, he said to call him back when you got home.” I nodded going upstairs and picked up my phone dialing his number.
“Hello?” it was Gerard, I wanted to hang up immediately, but my finger wouldn’t press down on the button.
“Hello?....Frank?”
“I want to talk to Mikey please,” I tried to sound strong, but it came out as anything but that.
“One moment then,” I heard him move and soon Mikey’s voice met my ears.
“Hello?”
“Mikes? Hey it’s me, I’m sorry I wasn’t home earlier.” I stated.
“It’s ok, look, have you gotten in touch with Bob at all?” I was confused.
“Um no, I’ve been the living dead lately remember?”
“Right, look, something’s up. He was supposed to meet me and Ray, he never showed up and nobody can get in touch with him. Ray went out looking for him.” he stated.
“Wait, so he’s missing?” it was quiet on the other end and then he started talking, but not to mean. I figured it was Gerard because it was the same story he had just told me.
“Hey Mikes, I have to go ok? Um let me know if you hear anything ok?” I heard him tell Gerard to hold for a moment.
“Yeah I will, see you in school tomorrow.” and he hung up. I hung up and looked down at the phone before I tossed it on my bed. I climbed into bed not bothering to change, I just wanted sleep to take me away.

Gerard’s POV

I flew down the stairs to my room and locked my door behind me. I looked at my cell phone for a few moments, thinking it over before I called him. It rang for a few moments until he picked up.
“Gerard, darling I wasn’t expecting a call so soon. I’m happy, but I’m terribly busy,” he stated.
“Where is he?” I asked.
“I’m sorry, who?” I could hear the smirk in his voice. Him a his damn ego.
“Where’s Bob, where’s my friend!?” I yelled, then went back to being quiet because I didn’t want Mikey to hear me.
“Oh, by chance would he be a cute blue eyed boy?” so he did have him.
“You said you wouldn’t-”
“I said I wouldn’t touch your precious Frank, Gerard. I guess the same could go for your friends, but if it makes you feel better, I didn’t do it. You would be surprised just how easily persuaded people can be,” he chuckled.
“You let him go,” I growled.
“Oh, now we wouldn’t want to do that. It wouldn’t’ be fair for your other friend that I have. It’s Ray isn’t it? I have to say I love his hair.”
“You have both of them?” I sat down on my bed, staring at my wall.
“It’s only the beginning Gerard. I won’t hurt them yet, I’m waiting for all my pieces to align and then you’ll pay for not loving me.” the line went dead and I hung up launching my phone at the wall. I was fucking up everyone’s lives, I should have never come back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Look, an update ^_^ I'm sorry if there are grammar errors, I didn't have time to read through it for those.

If you scroll up and look up there in the right corner, you should see something that should make you all very happy. I asked and you answered.

I don't have any school on Monday so I should have an update for you all then :)

"So What" by Pink

Comments please?
I love you all ^_^