Status: I'll post as long as I get comments. I'll make sure to keep up with "Heaven Help Us" and post regularly

Please Save My Soul

"I’ll Keep You Alive, If You Show Me the Way, Forever and Ever the Scars Will Remain”

When I made it to school the next morning I found Mikey waiting at my locker. It wasn’t something I was used to, in fact it made me curious as to why he would wait for me there. It has to be something he needs to ask, or tell.
“Hey,” I smiled softly catching his attention.
“Hey um... so there’s something that I’m supposed to tell you.” he stated moving to the side so I could get into my locker.
“What’s that?” so I was right, there was something he had to say.
“Gerard wanted me to tell you... ok I know this sounds completely stupid, but he said that we need to stay indoors. I don’t know why, he’s acting really weird again. He won’t tell me why, he won’t tell me anything. He did say that you should understand though? Do you know what’s going on Frank?” I looked at him, blinking for a few moments. He sent Mikey, why the hell couldn’t he do it himself?
“No-no... I don’t. Sorry Mikey.” I stated finally coming back to reality. I grabbed my things shaking my head. I can’t believe he’s acting this way. Was being around me awkward for him now? Did he find me repulsive now that he knows that I’m not his perfect soul mate? The only reason he wouldn’t, is if it was something big. I mean if he wants us to stay indoor then it just has to be. I looked back at Mikey as I shut my locker and felt myself get angry.
“Why couldn’t he tell me himself Mikey?” he shrugged leaning against the wall.
“Well then, thank you for telling me. I need to find your brother and ask him what the hell is going on and give him a piece of my mind.” I stated walking away before he could answer me. I went down the opposite hall spotting him at his locker. I stopped, and looked at him for a few moments. I didn’t know if I could face him without breaking down. I gripped my things tighter and I forced myself to walk up to him. I stood next to him as he looked for something.
“You have something to say to me,” he stated not looking over at me.
“You have no fucking balls you know? I mean, really? Sending your little brother to tell me to do something that you ordered us to do? I don’t have to listen to you, you know that right?” I was shocked that I had actually said that.
“It’s for your own safety Frank.” he replied not skipping a beat.
“Safety? I pretty much blew that out the window the moment I thought it was ok to be around you. Besides, there’s nothing to protect. If something happens I can easily be replaced. I mean it won’t be me but there’s millions of people in this world. I don’t see why one matters so much.” I mused, he stopped what he was doing and looked at me. He didn’t say anything at first, just stared at me long and hard.
“Frank, you might not be my-”
“But you still care, am I right? Gerard, you’ll live forever, I’m not and neither will your brother or your friends and family. I guess you’ll have to get used to it sometime, look at me as practice.” I stated staring back into his eyes. They were filled with shock, which was good.
“Practice? What so you think your life is something as simple as what, a piece of paper? That when you die there’s a entire pile waiting to replace you like you never left?”
“Well it’s a little bit different on how I was viewing it, but yes.” he shut his locker never looking away.
“Why are you suddenly so careless about your well-being... it’s your life Frank.”
“Exactly, it’s my life Gerard. So I think I should be the one to choose how I live it. Which is why I will go out whenever I want, do whatever I want when I am and you can’t do shit about it. How’s that sound?”
“No, frank I’m serious you can’t go out right now.” his voice had a hint of urgency.
“Watch me Gerard,” I stated and turned on my heel heading to class, leaving him standing there alone.

When school let out I headed to Mikey’s locker waiting on him to show up.
“Are we going to make a habit out of this now?” someone laughed, I turned around and saw it was him.
“Eh, just wanted to see if you wanted to hang out.” I shrugged.
“So you are really going against my brother on this aren’t you?” he asked opening it up and put away his things and then shut it.
“Yep. So do you want to hang out?” he shrugged.
“Sure, I mean I don’t have anything special going on.”
“Awesome, come on we’re walking. I don’t want to be anywhere near your brother right now. I’m moving on and you’re going to help me. Of course it’s in a straight and completely non rebound way.” I grinned making him laugh.
“I heard that you kind of told him off?” I shrugged.
“I wouldn’t say told him off, more like he’s not going to control me. It’s my life, I choose how to live it. If he won’t say why he wants us to stay in then it must be pretty stupid,” I explained as we walked out of the building.
“Good for you,” he grinned. I thanked him and headed towards the street.
“FRANK!” I jumped, not expecting to hear my name that loud. I swirled around spotting Jeremy in a black car parked next to the sidewalk.
“Do you know him?” Mikey asked pointing, I nodded motioning for him to follow me.
“How’s it going Jeremy?” I leaned against the door.
“Good, so word has it that you don’t have any plans tonight?”
“How would you know that? I mean what if I do?” I asked crossing my arms.
“I talked to your mom who told me for a fact that you weren’t doing anything. Come, I’ll give the two of you a ride.” he unlocked the doors.
“Cool,” I looked at Mikey who seemed to be a bit nervous.
“Come on, I know him. He’s the one that’s been keeping me sane these past few weeks.” I opened up the door getting in, Mikey slowly walked around and got in.
“So what did you have in mind?” I asked as he pulled away from the school.
“Well a friend of mine is having a party at his house tonight and he told me to bring some friends. So I thought of you instantly, you can bring your friend with you if you want.” he answered. I looked over at Mikey who seemed to be thinking.
“Yeah, I’ll go,” I grinned knowing that Gerard would find out and get pissed.
“I don’t know,” Mikey mumbled.
“Why not?” I looked back at him.
“Well.. I just... what Gerard said.”
“Mikey, your brother is being an asshole. He’s ignoring all of us, when he does talk to us all he does is order us around like fucking dogs. He’s your brother, yeah I know but still.” he nodded looking out the window.
“I’ll think about it.” well it was better then a no.
“So, I’m dropping you off at yours Frank? And I guess I’ll come back in a few hours to get the both of you, that is if you want to go Mikey. The party won’t be anything crazy, just a bunch of friends.” it was quiet after that, when he dropped us off he said his goodbyes and drove away. We headed inside and I stared at him, knowing it would make him uncomfortable. He looked over at me a few times, each he looked more and more freaked out. Finally he caved in making me laugh.
“Seriously, what is it?”
“Will you please go tonight? I mean if there’s a bunch of people then we’ll be fine anyways.” I stated. He was quiet once again before he nodded.
“Yeah, I’ll go then.”
“Ah! Thank you!” I cheered jumping him. He groaned trying to push me off of him.
“For someone so little, you weight a fucking ton.” he mumbled.
“It’s because you’re a weakling,” I laughed getting up. He scoffed crossing his arms.
“I’m not weak!” I grabbed his arms.
“Yeah, you’re right I’m sorry. A weakling is stronger then you.” I laughed.
“Frank!” he grabbed a pillow launching it at my head.
“No! You’ll mess up my hair!” I yelled running away.

Gerard’s POV

I looked over at him, uneasy about the fact that he went behind my back and invited the both of them out for the night.
“Come on Gerard, they’ll be with me. It’s just a bunch of friends, they’ll be fine. Jeremy will be over here on this part of town with you. They’re far enough away from him.” he explained, but it still didn’t fix the uneasiness in my stomach.
“I don’t know Jeremy, I don’t think I like the idea... even if they are with you. You know what they both mean to me. If they got hurt... even if you did try, it would kill me emotionally.” he stood up and walked over to me grabbing my shoulders.
“Gerard, they will be perfectly safe. I know you want them to stay indoors, but they need to go out. You can’t keep them inside forever. Trust me ok? I won’t let one hair on their heads get hurt.”
“Do you promise that if any little thing comes up you’ll let me know?”
“Scouts honor.” he grinned cheesily as he held up his hand.
“Ok never do that again.” I stated swatting his hand away.
“Ok, but still will you let them hang out with me tonight?” I sighed looking at him.
“Fine, but if one hair on their heads get harmed, I will personally take it out on you. Do you understand?” he grinned.
“Yep, goodbye I need to go pick them up!” he stated and ran out of the room. I shook my head, walking over to shut my door and stood there for a long while. I didn’t know if Frank was being serious when he said what he did earlier today. His mind was completely blocked off, and the look in his eyes was everything but happiness. I had broken him emotionally, and now I was paying for it.

After a while I collapsed on my bed, my head landing on something hard. I reached back feeling the smooth object.
“Hello,” I mumbled picking it up and realized it was Jeremy’s phone. Looking at it, I grew curious and flipped it open. There was picture of Kate, which didn’t surprise me. I went to his phone book and saw Cory’s name. Without giving it much thought I called him and listened to it ring a few times. When he picked up his voice was one of shock.
“Jeremy! Where the hell are you?!”
“Um, it’s not Jeremy.” I answered.
“Gerard? Do you know where he is?” now I was confused.
“Um with Frank and Mikey. Where are you all?”
“Where are you?”
“New Jersey still.”
“Look, Gerard you need to get to wherever the hell he is and get your brother and that other guy like now.” I sat up worried.
“Why? What’s wrong?”
“Johnny took Kate about two months ago because he said that Jeremy knew where you were. Seeing as Jeremy wouldn’t tell him, he took her. Now Jeremy is working for Johnny so he can get Kate back. You need to get your friends now Gerard, we’ve been looking for you since he left.” before he could say anything else I dropped the phone and ran for it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Update :)
It’s short and a bit crappy, I know and I’m sorry.
I just now finished with my last Exam. And I’m in school typing this up and emailing so when I get home I can post it.

Good news.... I PASSED CHEMISTRY! THANK FUCKING GOD!
Thank you to all my lovely people who read and comment, you make my day.
I will now be updating more than I have been.

THANK YOU TO ALL MY 21 SUBSCRIBERS AND 6 COMMENTS ON THE SEQUEL! AND THERE’S NOT EVEN ONE CHAPTER YET!

(This happened about.... twenty minutes ago so it’s probably not 100% correct)

Mikayla: Oh my God you are a fucking nerd! I knew it!
Me: Uh... and you’ve known me how long?
Mikayla: Good point... though seriously what are you writing?
Me: Something your fragile mind wouldn’t be able to handle.
Mikayla: I just survived Nyles talking about some idiots having sex on a tight rope. I think I can handle this.
Me: Well... ok... so I’m writing a story about how you woke up one morning in a dude’s body and your trapped in an alternate universe where you get ass raped every twenty minutes. But you’re a freak who enjoys it so you’ve been exiled and now you haven’t had sex in fifteen years.
Mikayla: I don’t think I’m sleeping in the same room with you tonight.
Me: Ha... sometimes I wish I couldn’t sleep in the same room with myself too..
Mikayla: That makes absolutely no sense.

AHHH I’m going to see these guys tonight!!! CAN’T WAIT!
Image