Status: I'll post as long as I get comments. I'll make sure to keep up with "Heaven Help Us" and post regularly

Please Save My Soul

“I Saw My Friend the Other Day, and I Don’t Know Exactly Just What He Became”

I groaned hearing my name being shouted.
“No,” I mumbled burying my face in a pillow. Wait, where did the pillow come from? I shot up, looking around to see that I was in my room.
“What the...” my eyes landed on my mom standing in the doorway.
“Hun, you need to get up, you’ll be late for school.” with that she walked back out, shutting the door right behind her. I looked over at my clock realizing just how late I was.
“Shit,” I fell out of bed smacking hard against the floor, cursing I pushed myself up and tossed my bed sheet on my bed. I scrambled pulling new clothes on but I couldn’t keep my mind focused. I didn’t remember coming home last night, I remembered Gerard and that was it. So how did I get home, and why can’t I remember it?
“Frank! Mikey’s here!” perfect timing.
“Uh, send him up!” I shouted pulling on my shoes. A few moments later the door opened.
“Someone’s running behind.” he laughed.
“Tell me about it. Hey, I’ve got a question,” I stated putting on my eyeliner, looking at him in the mirror.
“Me too, but go ahead and ask away.” he sat down on my bed and looked around my room.
“How did I get home last night?” I turned facing him as I waited for my answer.
“You walked home, don’t you remember?”
“No, I remember being in Gerard’s room, everything after that is a complete blank.”
“Well you were acting really weird when you left. That’s what I wanted to ask you about actually.” he shrugged.
“What do you mean I was acting weird?” I crossed my arms.
“Well you completely ignored me, like I wasn’t even there. And you didn’t speak at all, you were like zombie mode.” I didn’t know how to explain it, because I couldn’t remember. But I had a strong feeling that Gerard did, which drew him into my thoughts. I had to tell Mikey what I knew about him, it was only fair.
“Mikey, I-“ my voice was caught in my throat. I tried to speak but it was as if I was mute.
No Frank.
A voice ordered me in my head. I gasped, but nothing came out. It was Gerard’s voice.
“Huh?” I looked back at Mikey.
“I, ” suddenly my voice came back, “I think we’ll be late for the bus, if we don’t leave now.” I finished uneasily. How did I hear his voice? Am I seriously going crazy, only crazy people hear other peoples voices in their heads, right?
“Oh, well actually Gerard is waiting with the car. I wanted to know if you wanted a ride, instead of the bus?”
“Sure,” but I wasn’t so sure if I wanted to be near him right now. I went to follow him out, grabbing my gloves along the way and pulled them on.
“Bye mom!” I heard her reply as I shut the door. We walked across the yard to the black car waiting at the end of the drive. From here I could make out Gerard’s form in the drivers seat, just waiting. We opened the doors getting in and Gerard wasted no time pulling back out onto the street, the ride was quiet but I didn’t care. I was staring at him the entire time, boring holes with my glare. I didn’t know if he knew, but then again I didn’t care about that either. I couldn’t help nor deny the fact that I was angry at him, he didn’t trust us the slightest bit. I had to know what had happened last night, including an explanation on what the hell had happened to him. Thinking back to last night, all I could picture were his hazel eyes swarming in that deep red.
“Frank?” I looked over at Mikey.
“Sorry, what?”
“Why are you glaring daggers? Did he upset you or something?”
“Something like that.” I looked back only to see that his eyes were focused on me. I couldn’t look away again, I didn’t want to. We sat like that, for how long I don’t know, just watching each other.
“Gerard you’re going to get us all killed! Look at the damn road!” Mikey yelled. His eyes snapped to the road and I looked out the window catching the mirror and I noticed the smirk adorning his lips. How did he find that so funny? I mean, did he enjoy the thought of getting us all killed? It’s not like we’re some lucky immortal bastards.
“Immortal,” I mumbled, tapping my finger tips against my bottom lip. I looked back at him, thoughts plagued my head. But immortal for some reason-that word was glued in place.
“Frank!” I jumped looking over at Mikey.
“Come on, we’re here.” I nodded unbuckling, and as I got out of the car I looked for him.
“You ok? You seem out of it.”
“Yeah,” my eyes landed on him, “I’ll catch up to you in music, yeah?” he nodded and I took off running across the parking lot, trying to catch up to him. I went into the school and followed him through the busy halls, finally he came to a stop at his locker and opened it up putting his things away. I strode up to him angrily and slammed his locker shut right before he had to stop me. His eyes only moved landing on me.
“We need to talk-now.”
“We have nothing to talk about.” he replied calmly.
“What the hell did you do to me last night?”
“I don’t know what you’re talking about.”
“You did something, I’m not an idiot.” I growled.
“I never said you were an idiot, don’t put words in my mouth.” words in my mouth? I wanted to tell him to stop putting words in my fucking head, but I would save that for later.
“I’m still telling Mikey,” I knew that would spark a reaction.
“Oh and how did that work out for you this morning?” there was a sarcastic gleam in his eyes.
“How did-I don’t care how you know. I’m still telling him!” I yelled hearing the bell, shit.
“No you wont,” he walked away.
“How do you know that? Huh?!” I challenged.
Because I won't let you.
My blood went cold as his words echoed in my head. I didn’t know a whole lot, but what I did know was beginning to make me question something impossible. Was Gerard even human?

I made it into music only to have a detention slip handed to me a few minutes later. Walking over to the guys I sat down and sighed, a fucking detention, wonderful.
“Gerard got one too.” I cringed hearing his name.
“Today... perfect.” I grumbled. I looked back over at Gerard who was busy drawing. I looked back down at my slip, wondering if he would have the same detention. I was far from done, I was going to find out what happened to him. It was only a matter of when.
♠ ♠ ♠
Banner was made by the amazing DeadlyLullaby. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Emenius Sleepus" by Green Day

Now..comments are lovely...*hint, hint*