Status: writing and writing ... and... writing!

Stuck in Between

Chapter 10

Jennifer's P.O.V.

We had been talking with Peter for a while now. We were telling eachother about our lives. He was the son of a painter , living In Ireland. He had an older sister and a baby brother. His mother was a writer and that was also his dream ; to be a writer.

I told him that he could write about us and what happened to us here.

How he ended up here was simple ; they were hiking with his father and older sister and suddenly he had fell. All he remembered was how the rocks and stones hit his body and the pain it brought.

I told him my story and he listened silently. Then we told eachother about ourselfs and our hobbies. Peter loved writing and singing, he also did hiking ... as so...

I told him about me ; how I wanted to be an actress and my hobbies ; music and writing.

Our lives were quite different but our personalities weren't.

Every moment . . . every word ... made me feel closer to him. Closer.

But I had a feeling that I was going to survive and a voice inside me kept whispering that he wouldn't survive.

Every time I thought so , I stopped myself from being so pessimistic.

I was telling a memory of mine , a funny one, I saw Peter laughing. It made my un-beating heart shiver.
I laughed with him, hoping that we would have plenty more time to laugh in the future.

Jessica's P.O.V.

I was waiting outside the hospital room with my parents , excited, the doctors had just said that they were close to save Jennifer. They had just told us that she was going to be fine.

I felt really really hopefull now. They were going to save her and I could feel It. I knew that she was strong enough!

I held my mother's hand tight, and smiled and kept praying.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment and keep reading :)) Very important things coming !

thanks alottt
--bookworm