Status: writing and writing ... and... writing!

Stuck in Between

Chapter 11

Jessica's P.O.V.

I woke up next morning, at the hospital's waiting room again. The morning brought good news. My mother and father were happier than ever and the reason was simple ; Jennifer was over with all the operation and medical helping. She was fine, sleeping because of the narcosis. She was probably going to be awake in 4-5 hours!

Actually there was another reason that my parents and I were happy was that the driver of the car that hit Jennifer was at the court and judge was deciding on how long his jail sentence was going to last.

Things were getting better as fast as they got bad. I felt extremely excited and happy as I sat there outside of my sister's room. In a few hours , after lunch probably, Jennifer was going to be back and everything was going to be fine again.

Jennifer's P.O.V.

'Peter!' I whispered In shock suddenly, while we kept talking. A strong beat made me feel alive. The beat of my heart... The beat of my heart was so loud! And the air..the oxygen! It filled up my lungs ; so fresh and so sweet. Every muscle In my body moved!

The blood that ran through my veins was hot, I could feel It!

'Peter ! Take my hand!' I said when I finally understood that I was going back to my mortal body. I was going back to life!

'How?!' I heard Peter shout and I looked down at my hands In confusion. They were disappearing! My hands and the rest of my body! And there was light all over me!

'Jennifer stay!'

I heard my bones crack and I tried to reach out for Peter. I had to take him with me! I had to!

In panic I screamed ; 'Peter!'.

But that was It. I was gone. I was falling into the darkness, the dark emptyness , into the universe, into life. Back into my life.

Without Peter.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please keep reading! :)))
SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT! :))

Thanks-
bookworm