Status: writing and writing ... and... writing!

Stuck in Between

Chapter 6

Jennifer's P.O.V.

Peter's eyes were locked on mine. I gazed into his sparkling eyes and smiled. "Everything will be O.K." he said. I nodded silently. But I wasn't sure If that was true. We could just die, or he could just die or.. . I could just die. The idea made me shiver. Peter leaned forward and whispered , "Everything will be O.K. Jennifer." . I took a deep breath but my eyes were filled with tears. I really wanted to see my father, my mother again and what about Jessica? I tried to imagine what she could be doing now.

Jessica's P.O.V.

I closed my eyes and waited for a while, sitting there. I could hear the theme song of Zack & Cody. I sighed and opened my eyes , I grabbed my pizza and coke from the floor and continued eating as I changed the channel to MTV. Some song started to play but I didn't know the name. "Please God. Don't take her away. Not now. Not today. Let her live." I thought. Maybe God was listening. Just then I jumped on the couch. The telephone was ringing. My heart pounded crazy fast. Just when I was . . . I stood up and took the empty pizza plate and coke can to the kitchen and ran back into the living room to grab the telephone.

- Hello?
-Jessica, It's me.
-Oh Hi mom.
-How are you, dear?

I didn't answer what was she expecting me to say? 'Oh great!' or maybe 'I'm fine!'.

-Jess?
-Yes.Mom. Yes?
-We are at the hospital darling, I just wanted to ask If you are alright and If there Is anything you need?
-No mom. Thanks. I am .. alright.
-Sorry darling. I know this Is hard for you and you are not alright I know. But.. we are gonna go through this together, OK?
-Yeah. I love you mom.
-Love you too Jess. Bye!
-Yea , bye.

I hung up and closed the TV. I walked back up to my room and sat on my bed. I was just hoping that a miracle had happened when my mother called. I was just praying to God. Something could happen. The collapsed, bloody body of Jennifer came in front of my eyes. I frowned and took a deep breath, I had to keep going. I have to.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks for reading!! comment pleaseeeeeee and keep reading! next chapter is importantt