A good girl in a bad world...(Joe Jonas love story)

Maybe he is not that bad!

Joe was acting different the whole day. He was quite hard-working and in every lesson he was pretty good. Creepy!! I was trying to talk to him but I could not find the right words to start a conversation. Suddenly it was lunch time and I was pretty hungry. But we are talking about me in a new school and of course I get lost. The hallways were full of people but really they were just fucking around and kissing, ok not really fucking but yeah it looks so. After a while of walking and get crazy I didn’t found the cafeteria. You may think it couldn’t be so hard but believe me it is. I stopped to walk and was just standing in the full hallway. In one moment somebody grabbed my hands and pulled me into a janitor. I started to scream but the person put his hands over my mouth.
Person:”Be quit why do you have to scream”
I knew this voice. Oh this boy never changes. I bite him and he pulled his hands away.
Person:”Hey girl calm down”
Me:”Joe why do you have to scare and kidnap me?” I yelled in a whisper tone.
Joe:”Well I love it and just so I could be alone with you”
Me:”Oh my gosh and I thought you were normal”
Joe:”Sorry?!”
Me:”Yeah you’re so different in the lessons and I really thought this yesterday was a show”
Joe:”No this yesterday was the real me I just want to go away, out of this school”
Me:”Oh and why?”
Joe:”I’m here two years and now my parents told me if I change my behavior this year and if I’m a good boy I could go back to L.A. and I want to go back to my girlfriend”
Me:”WHAT??” I yelled at him. Wow I should calm down. He has a girlfriend so what? I have a boyfriend and I forget about it, yeah I’m awesome.
Joe:”girlfriend…”
Me:”And you’re fucking other girls”
Joe:”Hey I told you I have a girlfriend but nobody said that I don’t cheat on her”
This boy was really amazing. Asshole how could he be so to his girlfriend? Poor girl, lucky me with James.
Me:”Okay I have to go now I’m hungry”
Joe:”Who says you can go baby I have something for you”
Me:”Oh poor me” I started to laugh. Joe just looked at me and was absolutely not laughing.
Joe:”Miny how about we go out”
Me:”We were talking yesterday about it…NO!”
Joe:”C’mon a simple diner or something no sex I promise”
Me:”Who said I would give you sex”
Joe:”Haha yeah but still I want a deal”
Me:”What kind like yesterday or?”
Joe:”Well yess like yesterday but this time if you scream my name and I don’t mean in pleasure or so I mean just scream in a loud tone or so I’ll sleep in your bed ok?”
Me:”Okay”
I know you think I’m crazy, but a simple diner or something would be nice and c’mon I’ll never scream his name so no sex for the perv boy or no sleeping in my bad.
Joe:”Oh wow that’s awesome so see ya babe” He was about to go out but I grabbed him back and throw him to the wall.
Me:”I’m not done with you” His eyes went wide open. I had this special sexy smile on my face. I was acting like I was totally turned on. I stroke my hand down his chest and came closer to his face.
Joe:”Uh girl you can’t wait until tomorrow night”
Me:”No I can’t because I’m really hungry so you have to show me….Where the cafeteria is” I pulled away and started to laugh. He laughed also but just a little bit.
Joe:”He-he , I like you Miny but just a little bit”
Me:”I know Joe I know so would you please show me where the cafeteria is please”
Joe:”Well okay I’m also hungry and you’ll gave me your piece of pizza”
Me:”Yeah Joe dreaming is nice”
I grabbed his hand and we went out. After a while we arrived at the cafeteria. All the people there were looking at me. I felt a little bit uncomfortable. Joe just smiled at me and we went to take our food. I saw Gabby with the boys but I was not paying attention. We sat at a table all alone. I was not hungry not anymore.I took the pizza and throw it in Joe’s plate. He just looked confused and his mouth was fool of food and that looked funny.
Me:”You told me you want my pizza”
Joe:”Oh yeah I forget it”
Me:”so where do you take me tonight”
Joe:”Surprise”
Me:”Not fair” I crossed my arms and put on a funny face. Joe started to laugh and it was like bells in my ears. I was in trance and I just looked at him. Even if he was an idiot or asshole or a man whore, there was still something I liked and I can’t get off of it. I shook my head and came back to the reality.
Joe:”So your next lesson is…..”
Me:”My next lesson is gym”
Joe:”Oh poor you and poor me”
Me:”Why poor you”
Joe:”I’ve got gym too”
Me:”Oh really poor me”
Joe:”Hey you’re really evil, sometimes it hurts baby”
Me:”Ok I’m really sorry haha now shut up and show me where the gym is”
Joe:”Okay let’s go to gym sexy lady”
Me:”I hate it if you call me like that”
Joe:”I hate also a lot of things but nobody is asking me for my opinion”
He grabbed my hand and pulled me with him through the hallways. Maybe this boy was not that bad, or maybe I was just too naive. Well, I don’t know guys I really don’t know….