Status: If I survive December, I'll update this in January, I promise :)

Baby, I'm A Dreamer For Sure

Earrings

“So, I’ve got you something.” Dick smiled and reached for something in the backseat. He had pulled over by some random park in the outside of town; I didn’t know exactly where we were to be honest.

It was pretty late by now, it was dark outside. We had gone out to eat and then to the movies. Now we had just been driving around aimlessly for a while before he stopped. “Really?” I asked excitedly.

“Yeah, well it’s not much but, you know.” He shrugged and gave me a small box.

I smiled big as I opened it up and gasped at what I saw in. There was a pair of silver earrings with a huge peace sign. I laughed at little at that.

“You like them? I thought they would fit with that necklace you’re always wearing.” He asked nervously as he scratched the back of his head with one hand. It was so cute he took notice of that.

“I love them! Thank you!” I exclaimed and gave him a kiss for good measure. He quickly leaned in and cupped my cheek to make the kiss longer.

“You gonna put them on?” He asked smiling when we pulled away.

I thought about it for a while. The earrings I was currently wearing was quite difficult to put on and take out but as I looked up and saw his anticipation I didn’t want to make him feel bad. “Yeah, sure.” I said and started with the task. It took me a while but I got it right using the small hand mirror I had in my bag. “How do I look?” I asked turning to face him while showing off the earrings.

He laughed and picked up his phone. “You look fabulous.” He took off my glasses and snapped a shot when I blew him a kiss. “Look, you’re my screen saver.” He held his phone out for me and showed me the picture. I looked ridiculous but I just laughed and didn’t say anything about it.

I took my glasses from him and put them on again.

“I didn’t know you had glasses.” He said a little annoyed.

“I usually use contacts but I was out and well, I can’t see without them.” I shrugged annoyed that he cared so much, it was only glasses, no big deal.

“You don’t need to see right now.” He took them off again, put them away and leaned in for a kiss again. I cupped his cheek and closed my eyes while I kissed him back. He deepened the kiss and slowly opened his mouth, when I did the same, he gently pushed his tongue inside my mouth and started massaging my own with it.

It was kind of an awkward position we were in. He was leaning over the gear stick and I was just sitting there turned to the left where he was at. Then all of a sudden his left hand slipped from my shoulder down to my right breast.

I pulled away hastily, not liking that at all. I gave him a stern look, grabbed his hand and brought it down to my waist before I continued our kiss. He wasn’t at all fazed by it, but just kissed back and after a few minutes his hands traveled up to my breast and started squeezing it again.

“No, stop it Dick.” I broke the kiss and freed myself from his hands.

He sighed deeply and leaned back in his seat. “What’s the matter with you? We’ve been going out for like a month now and you won’t even go to second base?”

“We’re in your car!” I exclaimed appalled.

“So? I bought you a present.”

I just stared at him in shock. Is he for real? “I can’t believe you! I’m not a slut! I won’t put out just because you buy me stuff!”

“Oh god, I can’t believe I wasted a month on you and for what? You’re a fucking prude! No wait, scratch that. You’re a fucking tease, and I am so done with you!” He started screaming and I got seriously afraid of him.

“What do you mean by that?” I whispered with tears in my eyes.

“And what’s up with you and Gaskarth, huh? Why is he so damn… protective of you?” He ignored my question and kept his ranting like I hadn’t even opened my mouth.

“He’s just a friend. He’s my best friend’s brother.” I pointed out not getting what he was going with this.

“That.” He laughed sarcastically. “You see that is exactly why we don’t work out. You’re on their side.”

“What are you talking about? There are no sides!”

He shook his head disbelievingly. “I thought I could make you change. You know, get on the right track in life.” He chuckled, at his choice of words most likely. He looked up at me with hostility in his eyes. “You’re so sweet, beautiful and innocent. Everyone loves you, every guy in our school wouldn’t say no to go out with you, and what do you do? You waste your time on those jerks, seriously, why?”

“Well, for one; those jerks aren’t molesting me!” I fired back refusing to take all this shit.

“That’s it. Get of the car!” He seethed, glaring at me with hatred in his eyes.

“Excuse me?” I said shockingly.

“You heard me. Get the fuck out of my car!” He all but screamed at me. I flinched away from him and slowly opened the car door as a silent tear rolled down my cheek.

“You can’t just leave me here. It’s dark and like three miles home.” I tried to reason with him. He was an ass, sure and I didn’t want anything to do with him anymore but I also didn’t want to be walking around town alone at this hour.

“Not my problem, darling. We are so through; I could care less about you.” He said icily gripping onto the steering wheel so hard his knuckles turned white. Then he stopped and turned to face me again with a smug expression on his face. “Or, you know, if you give me what I want; I’ll give you what you want, which in this case consists of a ride home.” He smirked.

I couldn’t get out of there fast enough. I picked up my glasses and put them on then I took out the earrings he gave me and threw it at him. I slammed the door in his face and before I even knew it his car was out of sight leaving me standing there, alone in the dark, far away from home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Read my oneshot if you have nothing better to do, thank you! :)

So I saw All Time Low a while back and it was so awesome! Haha I've never seen them live before but they were really good. We went to the signing as well and this is kinda the reason why it took me so long to get this out, sorry about that. But since I met them now I feel like such a creep writing about them xD haha I know no one isn't even in this chapter but still it took me awhile just to be able to write again, I'm over it now so no worries. And from now on expect to see more of Alex :D And I'm thinking most of you will be happy now that she dumped him, or he dumped her or whatever xD

Peace and Love! ;)