Status: If I survive December, I'll update this in January, I promise :)

Baby, I'm A Dreamer For Sure

Planing The Night

I skipped my way down the street towards Sophie’s house. I had a constant smile glued to my face since last night. The date had been incredible. Dick was such a sweet person I can’t believe Alex think he’s so bad.

I knocked on the door once I was there and stood leaning against the wall next to it with the shirt I was going to give back to Sophie in my hand. Sophie’s dad opened the door and smiled at me as he let me in.

“Sophie, Jessica is here!” He called up the stairs to her room.

“I’m coming!” I heard her call back and saw her running down the stairs. “Hey Jessie, come on up,” She greeted me with a hug and then we walked back up to her room.

She threw herself on her bed as soon as the door was shut behind us. She giggled as she looked up at me.

I just stared at her weirdly. I ignored her and walked up to her wardrobe instead. I opened it and hung up the shirt I had borrowed yesterday and closed it again.

She looked at me with furrowed brows.

“I borrowed it from you yesterday on my date with Dick,” I answered her unspoken question.

“Oh, thanks for asking and letting me know and such,” She said sarcastically with a roll of her eyes.

“You’re welcome,” I smiled widely and we both burst into a fit of laughter. I lay down on the bed next to her and held onto my stomach as it hurt so much from laughing so hard.

“So how was your date?” She asked me once we had calmed down a bit. We sat up in bed instead facing each other.

I smiled as I thought about it. “It was amazing, he is such a sweetheart.” I looked at her and she had a huge grin on her face as well. “He took me to a small diner and we even got dessert, then we took a walk in the park.”

“Aw,” Sophie cooed and tilted her head sweetly to the side.

“I know but that’s not all, when he dropped me off at my house he kissed me!” I squealed out excitedly.

She gasped, “He did?” She grinned and gave me a hug. “Oh, how cute.”

“Yeah,” I said dreamily. “So, where were you last night? You weren’t here when I came.”

She giggled, “I had a date as well.”

I gasped, “With whom?” I asked excitedly.

“That Jack guy, you know, Dick and Derek’s friend.” She smiled.

“Oh, how was it?”

“Ah,” She wrinkled her nose and shrugged, “He’s hot and all,” I nodded in agreement. “But he was a bit arrogant.”

We heard a knock on the door and it slowly opened and Sophie’s mom came into the room. “Sweetie, you father and I are going to visit my parents, we’ll probably be late tonight.” Sophie’s grandparents lived a few miles outside of Baltimore so that was no surprise.

“Oh, okay,” Sophie grinned, I could see in her head she was planning something, probably a party.

I guess her mom saw that too, “No party.” She said sternly pointing her index finger at her.

Sophie sighed and rolled her eyes. “No, I promise, but we can have a girl’s night, with Nat as well.” She looked at me to see if I were okay with it. I nodded my head eagerly.

“Just no boys, and I left some money in the kitchen, you guys can order pizza or something tonight.”

“Okay, mom bye,”

“Bye, take it easy.” She walked out of the room leaving the door open. Sophie rolled her eyes and went up to close it.

“You know what we should do now?” Sophie grinned from ear to ear once the loud noise of the front door closing was heard.

“What?”

“We should invite Jack, Dick and Derek, and we all six can hang tonight.”

“Yeah,” I agreed eagerly. “That’s a great idea.”

Sophie picked up her phone and started texting. This night would be perfect. I mean it’s so good that we all found three boys that are close friends as well so we all could be together without anyone feeling awkward.

I picked up my phone to text Dick and see if he was free tonight. I checked what time it was and when I saw it was almost four I stood up from bed.

“Well, if they’re coming tonight I have to go home and shower and stuff.” I said just as I got a reply from Dick saying he’d love to hang out tonight. “Dick’s in, by the way.”

She started laughing, I looked at her confused and then I realized what I had said, I laughed as well and walked out the door.

“See you later,” I called over my shoulder.

“You better get here before they do, loser!” She yelled after me but stayed in her room.

I chuckled as I walked down the stairs and I was met with Alex by the front door. Is it wrong if I say I hadn’t thought about him all day? Well, Dick is good to keep my mind off him. Which is good, I need to get over Alex; he would never like me in that way anyway, I’m sure.

“What’s up JD?” He asked me as we stood by the door; I noticed he had his guitar in his hand and it looked like he was heading out as well.

“JD, really now, do I get named after liquor?” I stared at him amused. I opened the front door and walked out onto the porch.

He laughed as he followed me out, “Jess Dreamer, same shit,” he shrugged and smiled that mind blowing smile that made me loose all rational thoughts.

I stood there staring at him for a while, with a goofy grin on my face, before I caught myself; I didn’t want to look like a weirdo. “So, what are you doing tonight?”

“We have a gig actually, so yeah,” He held up his guitar a bit to empathize his point.

“Oh, good luck then,” I had actually never seen his band play live but I had always wanted to and I hoped one day I could.

“Thanks, so what about you, you’re all smiles, how was your date?”

I stared at him dumb folded for a while. I had totally forgotten all about Dick in his presence. Wops. “It’s was all good, you’re wrong about him you know. He didn’t try to feel me up once and he didn’t stare at me.”

He smirked and raised his eyebrows, “You're saying that he didn’t even look at you?”

I rolled my eyes, “I meant he only looked me in my eyes and not here,” I said demonstrating by pointing at my chest.

He looked down where I pointed at for a while before I smacked his arm. “Hey!”

He smiled sheepishly. “Sorry, I’m just saying though, I’m a guy; I know what’s going on in an eighteen year old boy’s head and let me tell you it ain’t no Pg-13 thoughts.”

I sighed, I really didn’t have any energy to have this conversation with him again. “I need to get home now.”

“Yeah I need to get going too. Just, be careful with him, will ya? Don’t make him do anything you don’t really want to,” he stated slowly, looking knowingly at me.

“I won’t, thanks, I’ll see you later,” I gave him a weak smile and started walking down the street to my home. I sighed, I can’t believe Alex thought I was that weak, it’s not like I’ll ever let him touch me. No way was I ever going to give up my virginity to Dick. He was sweet and all but he did lack the ability to make my heart flutter every time I saw him. No, there was only one guy who could do that and his name was Alex Gaskarth.
♠ ♠ ♠
You guys seriously rock! Thanks for all the comments and the seven stars already :D

I've made a playlist for this story so if you have Spotify you can listen to it or else I have a picture up so you can see what songs there is anyway. It's on the summary page, go check it out :)

Peace and Love ;)