Status: If I survive December, I'll update this in January, I promise :)

Baby, I'm A Dreamer For Sure

Getting Drunk

I jumped up from my seat on the couch when the doorbell rang. “I really hope that’s the pizza, I’m fucking hungry.”

Sophie and Natalie just laughed at me. “You’re always hungry.” Natalie stated with an eye roll.

I stuck my tongue out at them and laughed as well as I made my way to the front door and opened it up.

“Hey baby,” Dick greeted me with a kiss on my lips. Derek and Jack walked past us into the living room to greet their girls.

“Oh, it’s you,” I said a little disappointed, what can I say; I was really hungry and I wasn’t the nicest person when I was.

“You’re not happy to see me?” He said disbelievingly.

“No, it’s not that,” I reassured him by giving him another kiss. “I’m just really hungry and I thought it was the pizza.”

“Oh, okay,” He said a lot more cheerfully. He took my hand and we walked back into the living room and sat down on the sofa next to each other.

“Wait here s sec,” Derek rose up and ran back outside, then came back a few minutes later carrying two big paper bags filled with something. “Beer!” He shouted, “and cider for the girls.”

I rolled my eyes, Sophie and Natalie started squealing and applauding. Count the older guys in to bring alcohol. This could be an interesting night.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

To say that Derek had brought just a few bottles with him would be an understatement. Besides the two big bags he had brought in the first time there were two more in the same size in his car.

Now we were pretty much shitfaced. The guys had gone home about half an hour ago and it was one am now. Sophie’s parents had called earlier in the evening to say they were staying the night at her grandparents’ house. We all had laughed at her as she tried not to slur on her words when she talked on the phone, but I don’t think they noticed anything.

“Okay, let’s see here.” Natalie slurred as she stumbled over to Sophie’s parents’ CD collection. “Don’t look,” she smiled sheepishly as she took one out and put it in the CD player and turned the volume up.

“Ah,” I raised my glass high in the air as the familiar tune reached my ears and we all started singing.

“Tonight I’m gonna have myself a real good time.
I feel alive and the world turning inside out, yeah!
Floating around in ecstasy.”


Sophie stood up on the coffee table screaming her lounges out and Natalie was dancing around in the corner by herself. I stood next to the couch doing pretty much the same thing as Sophie but I didn’t dare to go up there. The whole room was already spinning and I feared if I tried that I would fall on my ass.

“So don't stop me now don't stop me.
Cause I’m having a good time, having a good time.”


Ah, you gotta love Queen. There are no other words for this.

“What the hell are you doing?” I heard Alex’s voice from the doorway to the living room and looked up to see his confused yet amused face.

“Alex!” I screamed and ran over to him and threw my arms around me. I stumbled and almost took him down with me before he steadied us both.

“Hello, to you too,” He chuckled and hugged me back.

“What are you doing back so early?” Sophie yelled over the loud music.

“It’s one thirty in the night, it’s not early.” He yelled back.

She simply shrugged and continued her dance up there. Natalie had pretty much passed out on the couch. I still stood with my arms around Alex and took in his scent. God, he smelled good, a little sweaty but I guess I was no better.

I grinned sheepishly up at him and reluctantly let go of him. I didn’t want to act like a weirdo and scare him away. I swayed a little and closed my eyes to concentrate on standing still better.

“Okay, I think you’ve had enough of this,” He said and tried to take my drink from my hand. I clung onto it and that caused me to spill it out and fall on my ass.

“See what you did,” I glared up at him and downed what was left in the glass that was still in my hand, which wasn’t much, to my dismay.

He sighed and walked over to the stereo and turned it off.

“Hey!” Sophie yelled protestingly.

“I’m sorry but the party’s over,” He said sarcastically. “Besides, when you’re going to clean up here tomorrow,” He looked sternly at her, “You’re going to want to have as small hangover as possibly, and that will only happen if you go to bed right now.”

I looked around the room and could only agree that it wasn’t very pretty. There were empty beer bottles on the floor and popcorn were thrown all over the room. I chewed on my bottom lip thinking I was probably going to have to help clean up too, if we wanted it to be done before her parents got home, cause it looked pretty much like there had been a party here.

“Come on,” He said, his voice softer now, to Sophie who reluctantly hopped down from the coffee table and into his open arm. He half carried her out of the room and up the stairs, probably cause she wouldn’t have made it on her own.

I sat grumpily on the floor feeling abandoned but then I caught sight of Natalie lying on the couch with her eyes closed and I got an idea. I crawled over to the couch and poked her. Nothing happened. “Nat,” I whispered close to her ear and poked her harder. Still no reaction.

Urg, these people are boring. I took her glass that was half full and standing on the coffee table and downed it greedily. I wanted more, this cider was really good.

“Whoa, what did I say about that,” Alex came over to me and took the now empty glass from me. I hadn’t even noticed him coming back in here.

I just shrugged, “Go away,” I muttered as he tried to get me to stand up. I was fully capable of getting up myself. I think.

I eventually got to my feet, with only a little help from Alex. “Come on, I’ll take you up to the guest bedroom so you can get some sleep.” He held his arm around my waist and got us moving towards the stairs.

I wasn’t that drunk, I rolled my eyes. But I took every chance I could to be close to Alex. So I leaned into him a little extra and put my arm around his shoulder so I could lay off some of my weight on him. That way I could walk much easier. But when we got to the stairs I couldn’t even take the two first steps.

I tripped and hit my head in the wall. “Ow,” I cried out, holding onto my head. My vision became blurry and I couldn’t even stand up straight.

Alex caught me in the last second and held both his arms strongly around me. “Shit, are you okay?” He asked worriedly.

“I’m not going up there,” I murmured staring up at the staircase that was too intimidating to ever climb.

He sighed, “There’s not much else I can do. Do you want to go home in this state?” He questioned rhetorically and thought for a moment before sighing again and picking me up bridal style. I didn’t want to go home, I’d probably get lost somewhere on the two blocks that led to my house.

I wrapped my arms around his neck to stay steady and secretly smiled at the position. “Where’re we going?” I asked as he slowly started walking down the hall away from the staircase.

“Well, there’re not many options left, the couch is occupied.” He opened a door and started walking down another staircase. Shit, was he taking me to his room? I’ve never even been there.

I leaned my head against his chest as I felt sleep coming over me and held onto him just a little tighter. He laid me down on what felt like a bed and I realized I had to let go of my grip of him.

“Do you, uh, wanna get out of that dress?” He asked awkwardly, scratching the back of his neck with one hand.

I nodded, I didn’t want to sleep in this, it was way too uncomfortable. I stood up and lifted the dress over my head before I really realized what I had done. I was now standing in front of him in only panties and bra. I felt a blush coming up my cheeks.

Alex cleared his throat awkwardly and turned hastily around and walked over to a drawer and threw a random tee-shirt at me without turning around. “Thanks,” I mumbled and pulled it over my head and then climbed back into his bed.

His sheets smelled like him, and so did the shirt. Not to sound obsessed or anything but he had an amazing smell and I could get addicted. I inhaled deeply and smiled at the scent that hit my nostrils.

He nodded without looking at me and walked over to a small love seat in the corner of the room and lay down. I frowned and sat up in the bed. That looked pretty uncomfortable to me. The couch was too small for his length and his feet were hanging off the edge.

“You know, you can sleep in here too, it’s a big bed.” I offered unsurely.

He lifted his head to look at me confused. “No, no, it’s okay, just get some rest.”

“But that looks really uncomfortable,” I prompted. “I’m shorter than you; I can take the couch instead.” I didn’t understand why he would put himself through that; after all there was an empty bed upstairs. But maybe he didn’t trust me enough to be on my own in his room. Maybe he thought I would pervert on his stuff if I was left alone. On the other hand I probably would.

He thought for a while, “I don’t think your boyfriend would be so happy with me sharing a bed with you,” He smirked.

Well, at least I got him to do it, “Well, he’s not here right now, is he,” I smirked back and patted on the bed next to me.

He chuckled, walked up to the bed and climbed down next to me. He had taken his jeans off but kept his shirt on. I wondered if that was only because I was here or if he usually slept with a shirt on.

We lay on either side of the bed with a good space between us. I didn’t dare to get any closer to him. My heart was speeding with just being this close to him and I wondered how I was ever going to fall asleep now.

“Good night, Jessie.” He whispered as he turned the night light off.

“Good night, Alex.” I answered with a smile in my voice. I soon felt how the all the alcohol I had consumed got my head feeling heavier and I couldn’t keep my eyes open anymore. I let sleep take over my body as I laid there in Alex’s bed with him right next to me. The only thing wrong with this picture was that he wasn’t mine. And I wasn’t his, in fact I was someone else’s.
♠ ♠ ♠
Pretty long chapter tonight, I hope that will make up for the wait, I was on a vacation. And I burnt myself in the sun so bad I was throwing up in the night. It was horribly, and now I can't even lift my arms or walk, I hate this but oh well, I can still update ;P

Peace and Love! ;)

I love all you readers! :D