Status: If you haven't already please read the authors note in Chapter 46, just want to clarify things with you guys :)

I Don't Even Know His Name...

Chapter 32: We've Been So Innocent

Jacks POV:

I don’t know how many hours that have passed but honestly I couldn’t care less. Alex had completely passed out, his hair splayed across the pillow while he breathed softly beside me. Sure I may have drifted off for a bit although no matter how creepy this sounds I spent the rest of the time watching him sleep. He just looked so peaceful and so innocent which is ironic from what we were doing previously to this. I felt him stir slightly an unintelligible grumble forcing its way out of his throat.

“Stop watching me sleep, you creeper.” I chuckled lightly as he cuddled up closer to me.

“C’mon Lex we best start clearing up I think my parents will be back soon.” A further noise in disagreement graced my ears adding to his point by holding my waist in an almost vice like grip. Leaning down to press a solitary kiss to his forehead I managed to writhe my way out of his arms pulling the quilt along with me. He curled up immediately from the sudden rush of iciness.

“Fucker” He mumbled rubbing his eyes as he stumbled out of my bed. Alex proceeded to grab a pair of boxers and Jeans before stalking off to the bathroom adjacent to my room. He was still a little shy even around me though it was understandable. We haven’t been in a relationship for that long however saying that I have known him for most of my life.

Technically it feels like we’ve been going out for a lot longer. I didn't mind there will come a time when he will be more confident in himself. And I didn't mind how long it took for him to reach that point. Sighing I went to go check my phone yet I was interrupted by a banging at the front door. I frowned at the possibilities of who could be at the door. I padded downstairs quickly straightening myself out in the mirror as I reached the door. I was glad to see Rian and Zack stood in front of me letting them in whilst yelling to Alex that we had company. Zack made himself at home on the couch, Rian was more civilised milling around the staircase. It wasn’t long till Alex ran down causing all of us to smirk.

To the untrained eyes it would look like he as if he was normal tight skinny jean wearing Alex. However the hair was a dead giveaway. I thought he would sort it out while he was there obviously he didn’t have the time. At this point you’re probably thinking “What the fuck are you on about Barakat?” well think about it, let’s simply say it was the definition of “sex hair”. Rian was the first to voice all of our thoughts.

“Alex, is there something you want to tell us?” Alex frowned whilst seating himself beside Zack.

“What are you on about?” I sat opposite everyone bracing myself for the 20 questions that was about to occur.

“Nothing, just looks like someone’s been getting busy whilst we were gone.” Zack sniggered causing Rian to burst out laughing, I shrank deeper into the chair knowing where this was going to end up. This really wasn’t the way I wanted them to find out but it was inevitable they were going to suss it out now. Alex blushed heavily looking over to me in desperation, I shrugged both of us knew there was no going back now. When they realised we didn’t find this situation particularly amusing the atmosphere seemed to shift in a more awkward direction.

“Seriously guys what’s going on here?” Rian soon settled next to Zack, poor Alex was now cornered by them. Meanwhile I was having an internal meltdown. Should we tell them and risk our relationship so early on? Or should we lie our asses off and play it like nothing ever happened? Getting up slowly everyone’s head turned to face me, I outstretched my hand to Alex signalling him to get up as we held hands. With one last gulp I cleared my throat.

“Well this isn’t exactly how we planned on telling you this, but me and Alex are kinda in a relationship.” We both shifted uncomfortably under their incredulous stares, maybe this wasn’t such a good idea. When I dared to look up I was surprised to see they weren’t too fazed, sure Zack seemed a little uneasy but that was understandable. Rian glanced between the two of us and chuckled.

“It’s about time.” I think my eyes must have blown up twice their size at his remark, okay our past included a lot of snuggling but I didn’t think we were that obvious. Maybe I was just oblivious.

“So does that mean you guys are alright with us being, you know, a couple?” Alex asked slightly nervously however their faces remained unchanged.

“Of course, why would we have a problem with it? You guys have always been close, I wondered when you would finally realise that you both fancy the pants off each other.” I blushed earning another laugh from Rian although Zack hadn’t uttered a word since.

“Zack, you okay dude?” He squirmed but nodded all the same.

“Yeah, I seriously am happy for you guys, the only thing is, does that mean you two were-” pointing towards Alex’s hair I smirked. The room chorused in groans and girly eww’s courtesy of the new revelation all the while I pulled Alex toward me. Well I guess the cat was out of the bag and the expression that hung on their faces was completely priceless.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well that only leaves the Gaskarths to find out about their sons relationship
Wonder how they are going to take it?
Just thinking does everybody want to read the Nixon/Alex story because I've been having doubts. I know a few of you want to read it the thing is I don't want to lose my 380 odd other readers just because they don't like the pairing. Any opinions would be greatly appreciated.
On a brighter note I'm making a trailer for the upcoming fic and it looks pretty good so far xD
I'll post a link when it's done :)
My Super-Mega-Triple-Awesome Commenters are: FueledByAmy, LittlePixieResa, Lotte_Music and Glamour!Kills, your comments were lush and yes that was my first time writing sexy times :L xXx