Status: Completed!! ^_^

Crash Into My Arms

I'll Take Care Of You Tonight

WARNING: Sexual Content

I let out a deep breath as Gerard lowered me onto his bed and laid over me. His hands trailed along my body, slowly undressing me. I found my hands doing the same to him. He breathed along my neck, making me shiver, nibbling on my earlobe occasionally, and breathing deeply into my ear.

I felt his skin against mine, warm and smooth. I watched as he kissed my fingertips, before moving his mouth to my wrist and biting down hard, making me moan deeply. My hands trailed down his chest, tracing the shape of his body. He dug his fingers into my hair, pulling my face to his to kiss me as he reached down with his free hand to place himself at my entrance.

“Ouch.” I winced, drawing in a sharp breath.
“Shh.” He hushed me. “Just relax.”
“It hurts.” I sniffled as a few tears escaped my eyes.
“It’ll pass.” He reassured me, stroking my face. “But tell me if you want me to stop.”
“I don’t.” I said quickly, grabbing at his bare back with my hands. “I want this; I want to be as close to you as possible.” I winced as he tried once again to enter me. “I just wish it didn’t hurt so much.” I sobbed, a few more tears escaping my eyes.
“Shh.” Gerard said, bringing my face close to his. “Close your eyes, relax.” He whispered, bringing his lips to meet mine.

I let out quiet, pained moans into our kiss, but kept my eyes closed, just concentrating on his kiss until the pain began to melt away. I opened my eyes and broke away from the kiss, but found myself rolling my eyes upwards and sinking my nails into his back, suddenly feeling a greater pleasure than anything I had ever felt in my life.

My breaths became deeper; I wrapped my legs around his waist, moaning deeply into his neck as he kept going. He held me tightly, pulling my hair, grasping at my hips as he pushed harder.

“Gerard.” I moaned. “I…” I began to whisper, but my breath caught in my throat.
He kissed me roughly. “I love you.” He breathed as he pulled away.
“I love you too.” I whispered back.

I lost track of time, I forgot about the pain I had been through over the last three years. I felt beautiful, valuable, treasured, for the very first time in my life. This moment could not have been any more perfect. As I reached my climax for the very first time, a few tears escaped my eyes. This moment was the happiest moment of my life; I never wanted it to end…

***

I woke up in Gerard’s arms some hours later, savouring the feeling of his soft, bare skin against my cheek that was pressed into his chest as we slept. I watched the rise and fall of his chest as he breathed, running my fingers over his skin. Moments later, he awoke, and gazed down at me, love filling his eyes up to the brim, overflowing, seeping into my own, filling my body with warmth, making me feel unbelievably happy.

“Hey.” He whispered.
“Hey.” I began to smile like an idiot and laughed as I buried my face into his chest, feeling embarrassed.
“What?” He chuckled.
“That was just…” I trailed off. “So perfect, I’ve never… felt so special, so wanted, so…” I took in a deep breath, letting it out as I spoke again. “So beautiful.”
“You are beautiful, you’re so, so beautiful, and I promise, that you will never, ever feel alone, worthless, or ugly, ever again.” He stroked my face. “I will always be here for you.” He brought my face to his, and I got lost in a kiss that was perfect beyond words. “I love you.” He whispered…
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Secret Valentine by We The Kings

Comment and Subscribe!

xXShazzaXx