Status: Completed!! ^_^

Crash Into My Arms

This Is Halloween

Image

The following Saturday I awoke to a tapping sound on my bedroom window. I tugged at the blind and as it rolled up I saw Gerard standing outside. He held up a plastic Jack-O-Lantern that swung from a black plastic handle and nodded with the biggest grin on his face.

My eyes widened and I got up out of bed to let him in the front door. My mother was still absent from home, meaning I could have Gerard here without having to deal with her or Burke bitching about it.

“It’s Halloween?” I gasped as he followed me into my bedroom.
“Didn’t you even know?” he asked.
“No, I-I haven’t been really paying attention to the date.”
“Well, you coming Trick or Treating with me or not?”
“I don’t know if I even have anything to wear…” I trailed off, going over to my closet and opening it up, searching for a costume.

Years of collecting random costume pieces and yet somehow I still didn’t have anything that I deemed good enough for Halloween. Vampires, Demons and Black Angels had been done to death. I groaned and sat back on my bed.

“I have like, nothing.” I grumbled.
“How can you say that? You have shitloads of stuff in there.”
“Nothing good enough, Vampires, Black Angels, Demons? That shit’s been done far too often.” I shook my head. “No, I need something new, something different.”
“Hmm.” Gerard stroked his chin, seeming to be giving it a lot of thought. “I think I have just the thing.”

We left the house and went over to his place. He raided his mother’s closet, eventually pulling out a pink, white and black Burlesque dress and matching hat. Pink ribbons criss-crossed over a white underlay, pulling the black overlay together, the black skirt was short in the front, but a bigger overlay of pink and black stripes made up the rest of the length. A huge pink bow was attached to the back. Gerard handed me a matching pair of black gloves with white studded wristbands attached to them.

“Gerard this is just… amazing.” I said in awe, admiring the beautiful costume.
“Mom was a Burlesque dancer in her younger years, you look to be around her clothing size back then, and you said you wanted something completely new and different, so, go splatter some fake blood on yourself and put that costume on, you can be a Dead Burlesque Dancer.” He grinned, passing me a pair of black pumps and fishnet tights to complete the outfit.
“For a guy you throw outfits together freakishly well, it’s kind of worrying.” I laughed.
“I may be bi-curious sugar, but rest assured I am very attracted to women, namely you.” He smirked deviously, pulling me close to him for a searing kiss. “Now go throw that on.” He said, throwing me a tube of fake blood.

I walked into the Way family bathroom and undressed from my pyjamas, which I had somehow forgotten to change out of before leaving home. I splattered fake blood on myself and changed into the Burlesque outfit. My hair was actually working for me today; it had formed beautiful curls while I slept.

I pulled on the tights and gloves and slipped on the shoes, clipping the small pink and black top hat to my hair, slightly tilted on an angle. I gave myself the once-over in the mirror, feeling unnaturally sexy, and left the bathroom. Gerard was standing outside the door in a black velvet suit and a red tie, a black top hat perched perfectly atop his head. He wore white silk gloves on his hands that rested upon a black cane.

“Holy shit.” He breathed as he took in my appearance. “You look fucking amazing.”
“So do you.” I giggled. “What are you?”
“I’m the manager of the theatre you dance in.” He grinned, tugging at his blazer; he held his arm out to me. “Shall we, madam?” He asked me in a posh tone.
“Of course, good sir.” I laughed, in my best “Posh Totty” tone, picking up the Jack-O-Lantern Trick Or Treat bucket before we walked out the door…

***

With the bucket filled to the brim with chocolate and candy, and even carrying a few bottles of soda, Gerard and I were on our way home. A car pulled up alongside us on the road, the driver’s side window rolled down and a familiar face greeted us. Her black, red streaked hair was tied in ponytails with white ribbon, and she was wearing, from what I could see; a white button up shirt with a red tartan tie and red tartan skirt.

“Hey guys.” Alicia smiled.
“Oh hello there.” Mikey giggled from the seat next to her, dressed as Dracula.
“What’re you two up to?” Alicia asked us.
“Just went Trick Or Treating, we were headed home.” I explained.
“No you’re not.” She laughed. “Get the fuck in.”
“Why?” Gerard asked.
“I’m having a Halloween party, I was just driving around picking everyone up, hence why I’ve got Mikey in here with me.” She explained. “We were just on our way to pick up Ray and Krista, Otter’s meeting us at my place.”
“You wanna go?” Gerard asked me.
“Why not?” I smiled. “I actually have friends to celebrate Halloween with this year, and I still have not been to a Halloween party.” I said as we got into the car.
Everyone went dead silent and stared at me with mouths wide open. I blinked and smiled nervously. “What?”
“Well first of all, you look hot.” Alicia smirked. “And second, how the fucking shit have you never been to a Halloween party? This is America, and you’re in High School!”
“Like I said, I actually have friends this year; I was an outcast before I met you guys.”
Alicia’s smirk faded and her expression was replaced with sympathy; I was so sick of that look, but decided not to say anything as things were getting better. “Well, this year will be different, as will all those that follow.” She smiled, rubbing my leg briefly in comfort.

She turned around to start up the car and as it began to move Gerard slid an arm around my shoulders, and I leant into him. He played with my hair and planted soft kisses on my forehead, and I sighed contently. Things had changed so much since he and Mikey got here; I had friends now, and I had a boyfriend; I was happy.

We pulled up outside Ray’s house and Krista came running towards us dressed as Little Red Riding Hood; it was quite obviously a child’s costume, but with her tiny frame, Krista fit into it snugly. Ray emerged a few moments later in a quite impressive Edward Scissorhands costume. Ray got in and Krista sat in his lap due to the lack of remaining free seats.

“Don’t you let the cops see you now, or I’m in shit.” Alicia laughed, pulling out of the driveway.
“Missy!” Krista cried with joy, pulling me away from Gerard for a moment to hug me. “Happy Halloween!”
“Happy Halloween Kris.” I laughed, leaning back into Gerard’s side as she pulled away.

Matt greeted us at the end of Alicia’s driveway when we arrived at her house; dressed as Frankenstein. The moment Ray opened the door Krista leapt out of his lap and ran towards Matt, who caught her in a hug, spinning her around before setting her back down.

“Happy Halloween Otter!” She cheered, bobbing up and down on the spot.
“Happy Halloween, squirt.” He laughed, ruffling her hair.

The rest of us got out of the car and said our hello’s and wished each other a Happy Halloween, before following Matt through the garage door to Alicia’s backyard; which was fully decked out in Halloween spirit. There were seven pumpkins sitting on the ground with seven knives by their sides.

“I figured we could all carve our own Jack-O-Lanterns, I even bought candle’s for when we’re done.” Alicia smiled.
“I’ve never carved a Jack-O-Lantern in my life.” I admitted.
“Well, there’s a first time for everything, I’ll help you.” Gerard smiled, pulling me down to sit on the ground beside him.
“And I’ll help this little one so she doesn’t hurt herself.” Matt smiled, gripping Krista’s shoulder; He and Ray took their seats on opposite sides of Krista and set to work. Mikey and Alicia sat across from Gerard and I.

The seven of us all set to work, and I was doing surprisingly well for a first-time Jack-O-Lantern carver. That is, until I slipped and pricked myself with the tip of the knife I was using.

“Ouch, fuck, shit.” I cursed, sticking my finger in my mouth.
“What?” Gerard asked.
“I fuckin pricked myself.”
“Really?” His face lit up, and he pulled my hand away, proceeding to suck the blood from my finger.
“You’re a fucking weirdo.” I laughed.
“Shut up, blood’s tasty.” He smirked.

We finished carving our Jack-O-Lanterns and Alicia took them inside to put candles in them before placing them in random places around the backyard. Krista and Matt pulled an inflatable kiddie pool out in front of us and Matt ran the hose to fill it up. Krista walked up to the pool’s edge with a bag of Apples and emptied it into the water.

“You ever Apple Bobbed before, Miz?” Alicia asked me.
“Nope.”
“It’s quite easy, just stick your head in the water, and try to catch the Apples with your teeth, okay, so the context of it is easy, but it’s not easy to actually get an Apple.” She patted me on the back. “Good luck, you’re first.”

I got down on my knees at the side of the pool, and leant over, closing my eyes as my face hit the water. I bit at random, my lips just bumping against the Apples without managing to sink my teeth into a single one. I gave up and stood up straight again.

“I’m no good at this.” I laughed.
“Like I said it’s not easy.” Alicia said, getting on her knees and bending over.
“Oh I am liking this view.” Mikey smirked, slapping Alicia’s ass where her skirt had ridden up a little.
“Quit it bitch I’m Apple Bobbing.” She snapped playfully, and Mikey retreated a couple of steps.

Alicia dipped her face into the water, and emerged a moment later with an Apple in her mouth. She turned to Mikey and took a bite, smiling deviously, her hair dripping wet.

“Fuck that’s hot.” Mikey breathed, grabbing her by her wrist and running inside.
“Two guesses where they’re going.” Ray laughed.
Matt ran to the door and yelled at the top of his lungs. “FUCKERS! FUCKERS! FUCKERS!”
“SHUT UP PIN DICK!” Mikey yelled back.
“SPEAK FOR YOURSELF, YOU’VE SEEN ME LITTLE BOY, I’M FUCKIN HUGE AND YOU KNOW IT!” Matt roared, before closing the door and losing his shit laughing. “He walked in on me when I stepped out of the shower one weekend at my place.” He explained…

***

“Boys and girls of every age, wouldn’t you like to see something strange? Come with us and you will see, this our town of Halloween.” We sang.

Night had fallen, and Alicia was lighting the Jack-O-Lanterns as we sang This Is Halloween from A Nightmare Before Christmas;

“This is Halloween, this is Halloween, Halloween, Halloween, Halloween, Halloween, Halloween.” The boys sang.
“In this town, we call home, everyone hails to the pumpkin song.” Us girls sang.

Gerard began to have a coughing fit and walked inside, but when he didn’t emerge after a few moments, I went inside to check up on him. I found him standing by the counter in the kitchen; he saw me and dropped a tissue into the bin. I walked up to him and placed a hand on his back.

“You okay?”
“Yeah.” He breathed. “Yeah I’m fine, let’s get back outside.” He said, walking back out to the back yard.

I glimpsed the tissue he had thrown in the bin out of the corner of my eye and turned to get a better look; There was blood in it…

***

“Great party, Alicia, thanks heaps.” Gerard thanked Alicia as she dropped us off, Mikey was going to stay the night at her place, and so bade us goodbye as well.

We watched her drive off before walking up to Gerard’s front porch and knocking. Donna answered the door and let us in. The both of us were really wiped, so we decided to just crash out. I pulled off my costume, leaving myself in only my bra and underwear, and crawled into Gerard’s bed.

He turned out the light and came to join me, and I cuddled up to him. I rested my head on his chest as he played with my hair. I was quiet; still thinking about the blood I had seen on that tissue. Gerard seemed to notice;

“You okay?” He asked. “You’re really quiet.”
“I saw that tissue you threw in the bin earlier.” I admitted. “There was blood in it.”
“It’s nothing, I’ve had a bad cold the last few weeks, it’s got me coughing up a bit of blood but it’s nothing to really worry about, don’t fret.” He whispered, continuing to play with my hair.
“You sure?”
“Yes, now sleep sugar; you need a good, long rest.”

He kissed my forehead and I closed my eyes, falling into a deep sleep…

***

I awoke some hours later seriously needing to use the bathroom; too much soda earlier tonight. Gerard wasn’t in bed, but I didn’t question the matter as I tip toed out of his bedroom and across the hall to the bathroom.

As I stepped out when I was done, I heard Gerard’s parents speaking in low voices in their room and peeped in through the crack in their door. Gerard was curled into his mother’s side sound asleep. Donna and her husband exchanged worried looks.

“We can’t ignore it anymore, Don.” Donna spoke. “He’s getting worse.” She sniffled, and began to cry.
Donald leant over and hugged his wife and son. “I know.” He whispered. “But there’s nothing we can do.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Miseria's Costume;

Image

Alicia's Costume;

Image

Krista's Costume;

Image

I couldn't find good enough pictures for the guy's costumes so I'm leaving that up to your imagination. Hope you all enjoyed the update, it's uber long. Left ya'll on a shocker too :P

Comment and Subscribe!

xXShazzaXx