Who We'll Be

Too Close

So you’re asking about what I would do to you if you’re jealous?

Well, let me see...

I will say that there’s no need to be jealous because I love you so much, then I will hold you forever, and I will kiss you until this thing called eternity has ended...


“I mean...would you really pick some boy over me...your best friend?”

Oh.

Did I just actually think he’s jealous in a romantic way?

…I’m sad.

Sky waved a hand in front of my face, effectively waking me back to the dreadful reality.

“Hey, did you hear me...?”

What a stupid question.

I wish he could’ve just asked...

'Why can't you tell me that you love me?'

'Why cant you admit your feelings for me?'

'Why do you love me so much?'

Or...

'You love me TOO, right?'

Haha...

...I wish.

Oh man...this is getting depressing...I need to change the subject...

“Sky, when will your parents come home?” I asked.

He looked at me, seeming to be flabbergasted by my sudden random question.

“I don’t know...I don’t care when, though. They always send me the money and things I need so I think I can live without them being here...”

He went silent, and gazed at the bus window instead.

Hmm...

I know he’s hiding something from me...


I just continued to stare at him, and he looked back with a why-are-you-looking-at-me-like-that expression.

It was then that I suddenly noticed that he was sitting a little too close...

He had this puzzled expression on his face at first, but his lips started to curl into a mischievous smirk.

“Hey...would you look at that..." Sky noticed something. "You’re blushing!”

Sky grinned hugely as he looked at my cheeks that were turning hot red like newly released lava from an erupting volcano, revealing my feelings inside.

“I’m not!”

I quickly covered my cheeks with my hands.

“Why would I?”

"I dunno..."

Sky seemed to think about it for a moment.

“...maybe because you love me?”

WHAT?!

WHAT DID HE JUST SAY?!


“You, my friend, have a very, very wild imagination,” I replied, trying my best to stay calm in spite of the bright burn of the feeling in me.

“Then why are you blushing?”

“I am not!”

“You are too!”

He chuckled as if he’s enjoying this.

I rolled my eyes at him.

I don’t get it. He’s only kidding that he knows that I love him...right?

Just then, Rowena walked by our seats.

“Hi Sky,” she said as she passed by, waving a little, smiling, and looking all pretty.

So Rowena is Sky’s classmate too...

“Hello!” Sky energetically replied.

For a moment, I thought about Rowena’s smile at him, like there was a secret behind it...

...and Sky smiled back at her...like he knew what that secret was...

...which made me feel totally out of place. Or I'm a paranoid idiot.

“Now there’s the girl you truly like,” I told him, when she finally sat down with a girl on a seat that was a bit far from us.

“Stop teasing me and exchange seats with the girl she’s with instead, okay?” I ordered.

“Huh?” Sky looked surprised. “Why?”

“Well, you like her, right? Normal people normally want to sit with the people they like. I don't know about you, since you're not at all normal...”

Sky grinned.

I thought that grin meant ‘Ooh, you’re right! I’ll go sit with her right now!’

But instead he just said...

“Jealous again, aren’t we?”

* * *

I woke up at the sudden budge of the bus as it swerved upon a rocky road.

I opened my eyes--alert as my senses grew aware of my surroundings.

The atmosphere in the bus was quiet—what could be heard were just the snores of students who had fallen asleep, because the place where we’re going seemed to be farther than Pluto, and almost no one had managed to keep their energies up.

So we re still seated on the bus... I realized.

But where did I fall asleep?

I looked beside me.

Sky was asleep too...

Holy cheese...he’s more handsome when he’s asleep...

...probably because he's less annoying when he is...

But why do I could see even the tiniest details of his face...?

Even his eyelashes, the lines on his mouth...


That’s when I suddenly realized that my head was on his chest. And his hand was on my waist. And my hand was curled around his, too. I remembered having fallen asleep on his shoulder...

...but I seriously didn't remember cuddling him at all. Swear.

I looked up at Sky's delicate face and silently examined his features once more.

I realized how tempting his lips were.

I felt the urge to kiss him.
♠ ♠ ♠
"I want you so bad...can you feel it too? You know I'm so...I'm so in love with you."
~ Kelsey by Metro Station


ITS NOT THE END OF THE STORY, DUH.

anyways, sorry if this chap sucks, i was in a hurry when i made this one~

SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT if yaa digg, 'kay? (: