Fight to the Death

This Pistol Is Shakin' In My Hands

The Director (the elder one) stepped into the room, raising a small shiny metal hand gun from his side at the sight of us setting there. Shadows let go of me quickly and stood up in front of me, hiding me from view. He held his arm out behind him and his hand was there in front of me, probably so I would stay there. But I didn't. Please don't ask me why I didn't just sit there cause I'm not even sure myself. I probably just wrote my own death sentence with just standing up and moving from behind to beside his much bigger body.

Both of the men in front of us faces held scowls (well Shadows too, although he should know by now that I'm not the “listening,” stay put, type of girl.)Anyways. Back to the guys standing across from us, they both had dull brownish wet mud or dirt colored eyes, dirty and messy brownish blond hair (which was sorta murky looking like a fucking swamp monster), the pointy nose, the frame...

Holy mother of-shit!

'Are they-Are they related?!?!' My eyes widened as I looked them both over once more. Granted the younger guy was all busted up and stuff but the resemblances were still there despite that fact.

“What are you looking at red?” I glared at them, more specifically at the younger of the two. Oh HELL no, he did NOT just call me red! Did he? DID HE?! No one in this room is remotely close to having red hair and I do NOT have red hair, its brownish....

Oh what am I kidding it is a reddish brown...

'fuck' I scoffed to myself obviously beyond annoyed.

'Note to self, I really need to dye my hair.' I rolled my eyes at my own thoughts but the dye is serious by he way.

“Don't look at me like that.” The younger guy viciously spat out before swiftlylimping walking over directly in front of me and slapping the side of my face. My face whipped to the side with a deafening echoing slap sound; all before I could process what he was even thinking of doing. Normally this wouldn't have been a problem but for a second the whole gun situation kinda threw me off. The Director had been waving the gun around frantically while yelling and screaming some nonsense I totally ignored and didn't hear a word of. I was watching him instead of Mr. Asshole-Jerk-Imma'-Gonna'-Try-And-Slap-You-And-Get-Away-With-It.

Luckily, my focus came back quickly with the burning sensation and whiplash I felt. It was lucky for me anyways. Shadows grabbed my waist with an arm to pull me behind him but instead I ah...well I...um... I went to pounce on the still unknown guy wanting to punch him into oblivion. 'So much for being all innocent and shit at this fucking hell of a school.'

Shadows let go of me the moment I made the move forward. I punched the guy on the jaw (which was still bloody from the get go). It was on his left side, my right and although my wrist hurt upon contact, it was worth it. Oh my goodness was it worth the slight pain I received in return. Adrenaline soon took over as I kneed him in the stomach and he toppled over yelping in agony while I put my left knee in the middle of his stomach and my right to his left side on the floor. He must have either cracked or broken ribs because he started screaming even louder in pain. For a brief moment I felt bad but that feeling soon disappeared as the thoughts about him trying to rape me quickly came back to the fore in my mind, making me even more angry.

Once again the anger took me over completely and I couldn't recognize who I was, just like at the club days before. I was numb and nothing registered in my mind. It was like a monster took me over or something. Like I was drunk and couldn't remember anything I did once I was sober, or in this case, not insane with fury.

I punched and kicked until my knuckles started bleeding again and I was torn roughly off of the guy. I was still kicking and punching the air in front of me as well as screaming and trying to claw at the hands that held me tightly and that were not allowing me to get away and go back at the bastard laying before me on the floor motionless.

I didn't know who was holding me in the air and at that moment all that mattered was kicking the guy's ass...the guy who has yet to be figured out. I think his name will be fuck head or something like that for the mean time. Damn, I'm gonna have to think about this later.

“LET ME GO!” I screamed finally breaking down in tears as the “go” cracked upon leaving my mouth.

I looked at the even bloodier (if that's even remotely possible,) man in front of me. He was just laying there... He didn't say a thing like I expected him to, he didn't move, his chest wasn't rising nor falling.

'Oh God what have I done?' I asked inside my head as another set of tears escaped my eyes.

Blood was streaming out of his mouth and nose more so than other places and was soaking into the black carpet. The only way I knew was because it looked wet and almost shiny on the black surface.

I took in the scene which had Shadows holding back a visibly shaken Director who was squirming but getting nowhere (he looked roughed up quite a bit, a black eye starting to show somewhat as well), Mr. Sullivan meanwhile was pointing the gun to the Director's head in the process. Mr. Seward wasn't anywhere to be seen... and Mr. Baker was now crouched down next to the younger, bloody guy, checking his pulse. So that meant that Synyster Gates was the one holding me back.

Explains the strength for sure.

My knees weakened as I looked at every single one of their faces. Each and every one filled with worry, anger, fear, confusion...shame. I collapsed in strong arms which were around my stomach. We both sunk to the floor after that, mostly because of my dead weight probably. I was sitting on his lap as he sat with his legs folded underneath us both. I could faintly hear the sounds of sirens wailing as my world seemed to be crashing before my eyes.

This was it... My life is officially over...

-----------------

-Zacky's Pov (as this was all happening; the same actions and everything just prior and such)-

As I walked behind the Director and “future director,” I seethed in anger at the new “man” who threatened to take over the school and take a young girl's innocence. She hadn't done anything to deserve that shit. Hell, no one deserved to be used like that. I wish I could have been the one to beat that guy up or at least helping some way instead of being the messenger guy or whatever the fuck I am by doing this as I was basically demanded... I was always in the background. Why couldn't I be the fucking hero for once?! I mean common once is ALL I ask for it isn't much, is it?

They walked out of the building though the hallway that held the teachers offices and across the yard to the house where almost every teacher stayed. The only exception and hence the “almost” was on occasions when someone stayed with a girlfriend or visited family and whatnot. But honestly, we never really had enough time to date up to this point in time, unfortunately we were always working. One night stands tended to be the extent of “relationships.” However, whether it was by choice or when drunk was always- yeah.

Everything and everyone was completely silent until faint voices were heard...Matt and Blaire.

From there everything happened in a literal blur. So fast it barely clicked in my mind as to what was happening only a few feet in front of my frozen and shocked body.

The Director whipped open the door and raised a gun at Matt's head...

The “future Directer” walked forward and slapped Blaire...

Matt tried to hit the younger “Director” back after also trying to pull her behind him in the process. It didn't work out...

After figuring it out, I tried to get into it as well but was held back by Johnny (yeah I know...Johnny.)

Jimmy struggled with the Director for his gun as Blaire jumped on the “future Director” beating him up even more.

Brian (after a while of trying) just grabbed Blaire roughly and quickly, and she broke down in tears.

Everyone stopped whatever they were doing as the new “Director” stopped moving and breathing.

Johnny ran somewhere and next thing you know...

Police and ambulances were on the way...

And FAST.
♠ ♠ ♠
Subscribe? Pretty please? Thanks and hope you enjoy! (PS comments give me motivation of update/edit quicker (; )
Outside Appearances Are Just For Show
To Live Her Life